Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock (1592 Views)

Buhari Is A Criminal Terrorist Vagabond And A Useless Worthless Scumbag / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos / Buhari Is A Criminal Terrorist (confirmed By USA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2018
his name is mumuhamado mumuharii the illiterate terrorist kunu drinking bastard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

to neutralize the terrorist remains sacrosanct cheesy

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

Happy Sunday my people

cc

IkpuNnu aka ngeneukwenu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by RZArecta2(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2018
Op, call a spade by it's name always, the criminal terrorist is Buhari, don't pamper the cretin with pet names

8 Likes

Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by yarimo(m): 11:24am On Feb 25, 2018
Announcement nairalanders! ! OP is suffering from too much intake of WEED
UduMgbo1:
his name is mumuhamado mumuharii the illiterate terrorist kunu drinking bastard gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla.

to neutralize the terrorist remains sacrosanct cheesy

Buhari is a terrorist
Osibanjo is a vagabond puppet and a Hopless bastard vagabond Useless nonentity bribe eating scumbag fake pastor

Happy Sunday my people

cc

IkpuNnu aka ngeneukwenu

1 Like

Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 11:28am On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
yarimo:
Announcement nairalanders! ! OP is suffering from too much intake of WEED
[/s]
trash trash trash

7 Likes

Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by dlondonbadboy: 11:30am On Feb 25, 2018
Momodu Buhary has failed Nigerians...

7 Likes

Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by FarahAideed: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
Op, call a spade by it's name always, the criminal terrorist is Buhari, don't pamper the cretin with pet names

Exactly , I wonder what people are afraid to call the devil by it's name ...thats how yesterday in church they were afraid of calling the name of Buhari in a sermon about bad leadership and I just walked out of the church

4 Likes

Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
FarahAideed:

Exactly , I wonder what people are afraid to call the devil by it's name ...thats how yesterday in church they were afraid of calling the name of Buhari in a sermon about bad leadership and I just walked out of the church
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by efighter: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

Yes, he is terrorist terrorizing treasury looters and national thieves. He has come to kill and destroy all treasury looters
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
efighter:

Yes, he is terrorist terrorizing treasury looters and national thieves. He has come to kill and destroy all treasury looters
[/s]
shatap Buhari is a terrorist and the killer of innocent Benue farmers
he's a bloody vagabond criminal terrorist gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla

2 Likes

Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by gawu1: 5:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
shatap Buhari is a terrorist and the killer of innocent Benue farmers
he's a bloody vagabond criminal terrorist gworo chewing bastard burukutu sipping gorilla
Hahahaah, pigs are not happy with Buhari. The obsession is increasing day by day. Make some one no go throw himself into lagoon oooh.
But you didn't mentioned that he also specializes in neutralising pigs who may attempt to disturb peace in the nation.
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
gawu1:

Hahahaah, pigs are not happy with Buhari. The obsession is increasing day by day. Make some one no go throw himself into lagoon oooh.
But you didn't mentioned that he also specializes in neutralising pigs who may attempt to disturb peace in the nation.
[/s]
sorry i don't talk to yeroba Muslims
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by gawu1: 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s] sorry i don't talk to yeroba Muslims
Foul play!
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
gawu1:

Foul play!
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
trash trash trash
Buhari has succeeded in resetting your IPOB terrorist Brain with the Buratai python dance. Tomorrow come out to the streets and shout Biafra make we see grin
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 9:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
[s]
EchoCharlie:
Buhari has succeeded in resetting your IPOB terrorist Brain with the Buratai python dance. Tomorrow come out to the streets and shout Biafra make we see grin
[/s]
Nonsense trash i don't talk to yeroba Muslims
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s]
Nonsense trash i don't talk to yeroba Muslims
How come you weren't on the streets with your fellow IPOB miscreants when the python paid Nnamdi a visit? You were busy on nairaland opening useless threads eh Mr bloodykiller?
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by gawu1: 9:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s] trash trash trash
Foul play
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[s][/s] Nonsense trash i don't talk to yeroba Muslims
Potopoto IPOB miscreant
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 7:25am On Feb 26, 2018
[s]
EchoCharlie:
Potopoto IPOB miscreant
[/s]
yeroba Muslims are the problem of the world and the good people of yerobas
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 10:13am On Feb 26, 2018
[s]
EchoCharlie:
Nope. Osu pigs are the problem of the world and Ndigbo
[/s]

TRASH AND MORE Trash
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 26, 2018
UduMgbo1:
[b][/b]

TRASH AND MORE Trash
Nonsense Trash!
Re: A Criminal Terrorist In Aso Rock by UduMgbo1: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2018
EchoCharlie:
tinubu is a bastard
grin

(1) (Reply)

Imo APC State Congress Produces State Chairman Despite Gov.okorocha’s Injunction / Photo: Sen Kwankwaso Empowerments 3007 Kano Youths With N30,000 Each. / Breaking: PDP, R-APC, 37 Others Sign MOU To Sack Buhari In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.