Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,795 members, 7,820,793 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Olamide And His New Hairstyle Drawn Just With Pen And Paper - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Olamide And His New Hairstyle Drawn Just With Pen And Paper (1397 Views)

Asake Olamide And fireboy Vector Art Cover using your phone ( photo / Nairalanders Check My Sketches With Pen / Popular Meme Drawn By Nevetsibot. Rate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide And His New Hairstyle Drawn Just With Pen And Paper by dreylistick(m): 11:20am On Feb 25, 2018
Saw the boy post on facebook yesterday where the small boy facebook users draw Olamide Travis Scott style with just pen and paper as its said.. The poor little boy said he could not get himself better tools to make the image dope due to his poor self..

He tagged: "This is my handwork.. Feel it Feel me"

Nice or Dice for him?

1 Share

Re: Olamide And His New Hairstyle Drawn Just With Pen And Paper by Nobody: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2018
Thumbs up to the boy.....
Re: Olamide And His New Hairstyle Drawn Just With Pen And Paper by femolacqua(m): 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
Boy got skills and talent. Still dope.

(1) (Reply)

Sold!-Microsoft Surface Book 16gb RAM, 512gb SSD, Core i7 with Nvidia / Guys Check Dis Out..!! / Check Out 10 Awesome Creative Works Celebrating #nigeriaat55

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.