Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 6) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 6) (264 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 6) by Revadebola: 11:33am On Feb 25, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS (PART 6).

Continued From Yesterday

6. Abstain from all appearance of evil.

1 Thessalonians 5:22 (KJV)
"Abstain from all appearance of evil".

Joseph was smart enough to run away from the appearance of evil that Potiphar's wife posed towards him. Read Genesis 39:1-12.
Note verse 12 "And she caught him by his garment, saying, Lie with me: and he left his garment in her hand, and fled, and got him out".

You should not stay in the environment of the temptation of sexual sin, testing your strength to resist the temptation. Rather flee from the temptation.
Be smart like Joseph and run away both from the person posing the sexual sin temptation to you and run from the situation luring you into the sins.
Don't wait until you become overwhelmed by the temptation of the sexual sins before you run away. While it is still "an appearance of evil", run away from the scene of the sin.
Don't stay with the person gradually tuning your sexual emotions, quickly run before your emotions is ignited.
While the temptation is still an "appearance of evil", run away fast.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. Holy Spirit empower my determination to live a holy life.
2. Father help me to break away from this person posing as sexual sinful temptation to me.
3. Lord give me Godly friends.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

May The LORD Prosper You In The Name Of Jesus. Amen. / The Bloodstained Saint / No Weapon Against You Will Prosper.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.