Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... (20367 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Help!!! I Can't Manage My New Puppy / Man Shows Off His Pet Dog 'Lady Chinyere' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Simplybami:

Awwwwwn. Omg,she's so cute.

Fnx
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
whitebeard:
op how do u manage ur pets pop. Planning on getting this kind of dog, or bigger.

It requires patience and strength
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 7:24pm On Feb 25, 2018
SAMBARRY:
why not kuku call her ppennies?why penny? I mean what's the difference

By the way she's cute and cuddly.come and dash me tongue

You have pennies I guess
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
RomanReigns:
A good looking guy like you is answering ishiamu (Pennis Head). Guys sef.

Funny enough, you look like pennis head

You already have pennies I guess
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 7:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
Bubewilson:

Fine dog sir. But you don't say "fleet of dogs" rather you say a "pack of dogs."

Alright bro
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Sholaye04: 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2018
wink cute

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by qrymz(m): 7:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Beautiful. What breed is her? Reminds me of my late Bichon Frise
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by SAMBARRY: 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:

You have pennies I guess
plenty of them at my disposal.one of them is on my profile,you can check it out wink
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ugolinze123(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
I love dogs don't just know why

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by chronique(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
I used to have lots of dogs way back. At a time 7,at another time 8... The stress of looking after them,isn't easy especially when you are a business person and you're not going to always be around at home,nor do you have people living with you. I don't think I can deal with that anymore. But I love dogs a lot.

1 Like

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by kwessiStewie2(m): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
OCHOdee:

Awwww i want! I want! She's really cute cheesy cheesy cheesy
Can get one for you if you don't mind
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2018
all these dogs wey no dey use eye see sh¡t!!!
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Synthase(m): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Odiriance4all:
My dog fine pass this me
Fixed...
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Vikky014(f): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:
Added this cute puppy to my fleet of dogs... shes lovely , a lady's dream pet... She loves playing alot..

Her name is PENNY
YOUR dog is fine.
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by BoyHuncho(m): 8:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
juwonloo:
undecided

Mr Man I can boldly say that this Dog is cute and fresher than you,

imagine see rashes for all over the OP face,

Disgusting grin

Treat your kro-kro face

you be wharay I swear cheesy

Make we see ur face first
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 8:50pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vikky014:
YOUR dog is fine.

Tnx cheesy
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by ishiamu(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
SAMBARRY:
plenty of them at my disposal.one of them is on my profile,you can check it out wink

That's all you need
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Vikky014(f): 9:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
ishiamu:

Tnx cheesy
but is ur name truly di*khead
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by fratermathy(m): 10:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Lhasas are too stubborn and many lack potty etiquette. I wonder how people deal with them. A Lhasa would drive me nuts.

They are cute though.
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Odiriance4all(m): 11:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Vince77:

Your ugly dog fine pass you sef.

Mr finest carry ur frustrated life go elsewhere

1 Like

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Odiriance4all(m): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
Holywizard:
Usu rakwa nne ugwu gi

Orie ofoka sibe,
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by OCHOdee(f): 11:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
kwessiStewie2:
Can get one for you if you don't mind

I'll be glad to get one from you. Thanks smiley
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Nicklaus619:
My doggy his name is Las-Vegas cool

Iyanapaja loading 600%
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by digitalbabalawo(m): 1:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Bruno Mars: Versace on the Floor.
OP: Rabies on the Floor.
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 26, 2018
Sweet! So damn cute. I'm a sucker for cute dogs :-P
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 26, 2018
JasonBLood:
Ugly dog.
like you cry
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Nicklaus619(m): 3:40am On Feb 26, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

Iyanapaja loading 600%

Oshogbo weed in action
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by temebe: 5:53am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Vince77(m): 7:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Odiriance4all:

Mr finest carry ur frustrated life go elsewhere

K
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by sweetrace(f): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2018
ishiamu:

Nah

Okay.
Where can I get one please ��
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by Oluwafreshing(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Oshogbo weed in action

My guy who's your dealer??
Re: Petlanders .... Say Hello To My New Puppy.. Pet Dog... by juwonloo(m): 12:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
BoyHuncho:

you be wharay I swear cheesy
Make we see ur face first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From KCR Pet And Car Wash Event / How To Identify Quack Veterinary Doctors / Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.