Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? (34751 Views)

Bet9ja Releases Official Statement After The Account Hack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:24am On Feb 26, 2018
biggy26:

That's not only weird, it's disgusting. Yuk! angry

That's why curiosity killed the cat.

1 Like

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by XhosaNostra(f): 5:25am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=judgedredd22 post=65373791][/quote]

It's not what you're thinking lol.
Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Lionessza(f): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:
Both. I don't care. Who them be? tongue

Lol, what kinda stuff do you normally search for online? grin. A little hint please grin.

1 Like

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, what kinda stuff do you normally search for online? grin. A little hint please grin.

Lol, it's not something that I do often, but whenever the mood strikes & I get curious about something, I'll look it up. I've looked up gay sex, circumcision etc grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Lionessza(f): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, it's not something that I do often, but whenever the mood strikes & I get curious about something, I'll look it up. I've looked up gay sex, circumcision etc grin

LMFAO, I hear you.

How was your weekend?

1 Like

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I hear you.

How was your weekend?

Don't tell me you never get curious like that lol. Mna, me eyes have seen THINGS grin

I spent the entire weekend indoors. It was raining. And today is so freaking cold. The weather is so bipolar lately but I'm not really complaining because I hate it when it's hot. Yaz, when I go home to visit, people be always pointing out how burnt I look. I don't like that lol. So yeah, I'm glad my skin is getting a break & clearing. Been looking 50 shades of Limpopo since January. LMAO.

How was yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Lionessza(f): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Don't tell me you never get curious like that lol. Mna, me eyes have seen THINGS grin

I spent the entire weekend indoors. It was raining. And today is so freaking cold. The weather is so bipolar lately but I'm not really complaining because I hate it when it's hot. Yaz, when I go home to visit, people be always pointing out how burnt I look. I don't like that lol. So yeah, I'm glad my skin is getting a break & clearing. Been looking 50 shades of Limpopo since January. LMAO.

How was yours?

Lol, I thought I was the only who abuses the Internet. I have read and watched all sorts of things myself, I must say , people are really sick out there lol.

What's up with PTA and rain these days , Capetonians must be jealous of you guys lol. Lol , I know PTA sun can be damaging , that place was not meant for beautiful people cheesy grin. LMFAO @ 50 shades of Limpopo, sukusa.

Mine was normal , spent most of it infront of i tv .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Doctormarrvin: 7:51am On Feb 26, 2018
stag:

The female orgasm is not a myth.
And you're 100% sure?
Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:01am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, I thought I was the only who abuses the Internet. I have read and watched all sorts of things myself, I must say , people are really sick out there lol.

What's up with PTA and rain these days , Capetonians must be jealous of you guys lol. Lol , I know PTA sun can be damaging , that place was not meant for beautiful people cheesy grin. LMFAO @ 50 shades of Limpopo, sukusa.

Mine was normal , spent most of it infront of i tv .

Yey, the internet has some really dark places. Some of it scares me. There's nothing taboo in the wwws. On a lighter note, there's also some really interesting things. The other day I got my palm read online. It was quite accurate for the most part.

I'm not starting on Limpopo tongue We were there after New Year. Lo has relatives there & I couldn't believe how hot it was. I felt like my brain was melting when the sun hit my head. It was that & the smell of hair grease. I felt nauseous lol. I came back looking like my name should start with "Vho" grin Yhu.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

LMAO at PTA wasn't meant for beautiful people. Itshuphinda! The struggle is real, qha...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Ghokes(m): 8:15am On Feb 26, 2018
My internet search history pls
Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Lionessza(f): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Yey, the internet has some really dark places. Some of it scares me. There's nothing taboo in the wwws. On a lighter note, there's also some really interesting things. The other day I got my palm read online. It was quite accurate for the most part.

I'm not starting on Limpopo tongue We were there after New Year. Lo has relatives there & I couldn't believe how hot it was. I felt like my brain was melting when the sun hit my head. It was that & the smell of hair grease. I felt nauseous lol. I came back looking like my name should start with "Vho" grin Yhu.

Glad you enjoyed yourself.

LMAO at PTA wasn't meant for beautiful people. Itshuphinda! The struggle is real, qha...

Yup , there is nothing you won't find on the net . Good and bad stuff.

Lol, I know the Limpopo sun can make you feel like you are in foreign land grin. That place is hot yerrr, ingathi ungaphambana any moment lol. Lol @ your name should start with a Vho. Venda is the worst of the worst, when I visited that place , I couldn't wait to go back home , even my thighs were bruised by that unforgiving sun grin.

1 Like

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
bank statement all d way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by XhosaNostra(f): 8:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Lionessza:

Yup , there is nothing you won't find on the net . Good and bad stuff.

Lol, I know the Limpopo sun can make you feel like you are in foreign land grin. That place is hot yerrr, ingathi ungaphambana any moment lol. Lol @ your name should start with a Vho. Venda is the worst of the worst, when I visited that place , I couldn't wait to go back home , even my thighs were bruised by that unforgiving sun grin.

LMFAO. It's like a place right next to hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 26, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
And you're 100% sure?
somehow somehow eh, I believe its a myth o
Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Bleep you.

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Doctormarrvin: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
somehow somehow eh, I believe its a myth o
I am very sure it's a myth,i have my reasons. One of these days I'll make a thread on it.
Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by minimoha: 11:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
I am very sure it's a myth,i have my reasons. One of these days I'll make a thread on it.

my research began from here : https://www.newscientist.com/article/dn17165-six-things-science-has-revealed-about-the-female-orgasm/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Doctormarrvin:
nor 4get to mention me o
Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by Doctormarrvin: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
gloria34:
nor 4get to mention me o
Sure,of course.
Re: Your Bank Statement Or Internet Search History: Which Should Be Made Public? by arinola2504(f): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2018
big3boy:

r u sure ths lady here can make her search history public?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Why Not?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debate: Education Is Better Than Money. / How Many Tigers Can You See / Optical Illusion Pictures/Photos Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.