Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

#bbnaija!”i Never Said I’d Make N25million In 2 Weeks” – Tboss Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija!”i Never Said I’d Make N25million In 2 Weeks” – Tboss Cries Out (340 Views)

I'm Struggling With Raising My Daughter All Alone - Tboss Cries Out / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija!”i Never Said I’d Make N25million In 2 Weeks” – Tboss Cries Out by Webvibez: 12:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
[img]https://4.bp..com/-WP3pYyZZx0I/WpKKTaF6CCI/AAAAAAAAI2w/kVJMsp5SPEcr9JsFzTVB1cd0qW_NuJcrACK4BGAYYCw/s400/TBoss.jpg[/img]

During the last Big Brother Naija reality show, one of the contestants, Tokunbo Idowu aka Tboss, in a conversation with her fellow contestant, Efe boasted that she would make N25million in two weeks.
Now, it appears Tboss has renounced her statement as she just mentioned to a follower that she would make that amount of money in two weeks.
Tboss took to her instagram page to share a picture and just as usual, her fans began to throw in their comments.
One of the fans then curiously asked Tboss if she had made the N25million she boasted she could make in 2weeks.
Tboss replied;

Where did you watch the show from? Through your neighbor’s window? cos the show i was on, i NEVER said i was gon make that money in two weeks. Ps: sorry today isn’t the day i satisfy your curiosity.as an equal regardless of your social status; he never looks down on you”, he said

See Photo Below:

[img]https://1.bp..com/-4byJ3mdDDKs/WpKJ3q1aaPI/AAAAAAAAI2o/6Ym20zfo-royMU7pu0_SWKoVuYAbwCoxQCK4BGAYYCw/s1600/c-2-8.jpg[/img]

Source:- http://www.lekkigists.com.ng/2018/02/bbnaijai-never-said-id-make-n25million.html

Missyb3 Fynestboi
Re: #bbnaija!”i Never Said I’d Make N25million In 2 Weeks” – Tboss Cries Out by Liliyann(f): 12:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Foolish old hag!!
Wanting to trend by all means
Re: #bbnaija!”i Never Said I’d Make N25million In 2 Weeks” – Tboss Cries Out by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
undecided

She never said she will make 25 million naira in two weeks
She only said she can spend it in two weeks

(1) (Reply)

Shatta Wale In War Of Words With Policeman (video) / Patoranking, Maleek Berry, Julus Speaks At Harvard Business School / Davido Celebrates His Dad On His Birthday…also Remebers His Late Mom Who Died 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.