Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States (18596 Views)

PDP Set To Sack Staff, Notifies Workers / PDP Set To Take Over Adamawa State - NewTelegraphng / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 5:41pm On Feb 25, 2018
smokedfish:
I can bet anitin that pdp will win kano once de can get kwankwaso
You lie sir.buhari is the most loved politician there even more than his state katsina.was kwankwaso not in pdp when buhari won there in 2003 and 2011? Apc may lose imo,ekiti,plateau,kogi,adamawa or still win it by slim margins.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by positivethought: 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
if the pdp had chosen their chairman from the the SW and zoned their presidential candidate to the NE and pick a good VP from the SE couple with the apc's dismal performance based majorly on lies and propaganda,beating buhari would have been a forgone conclusion,but the pdp really shot themselves in the foot with the elections at their last convention only time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chukazu:
Osun too close to call

Imo going to PDP

Kogi is returning to PDP

Benue is mere formalities for PDP

Kano still APC

Platue too close to call

Borno and Adamawa have see the lies of APC

Kaduna...El Rufai is a terrorist

Ekiti ... PDP is laughing
In presidential polls,imo is always pdp but this tine the margin will be narrow.kogi may not return to pdp.that the would vote out yahaya doesnt mean there against buhari.if apc loses kogi,it will be narrowly.apc has never won plateau so its not new.the margin will be narrow.benue is not mere formality.akume would narrow the margins.ekiti is likely going to apc by slim margins.saying that borno have seen apc lies shows your biased and cant analyse politics.borno is one of the states buhari can never lose no matter what.its just like saying apc would win delta or bayelsa,how possible? Stop it.expect over 1 million votes thers for buhari,expect over 3 million in kano for buhari.osun will always prefer apc to pdp.in kaduna the central and northern districts are always for buhari,only the south is stubborn.that they disliks el rufai doesnt extend to buhari.in the end those states apc would lose will not matter in the end,they dont give much votes.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Adefemiaderoju1: 5:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
jefdr001:
nice post. however the APC will surely loose kogi, Benue and plateau.
Let me help you to add this Kogi, Osun, Imo, Kaduna.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Politicowizard(m): 5:55pm On Feb 25, 2018
One common factor that people ignore which will seriously affect the trend of voting in 2019 is the hardship and insecurity in the land. And trust nigerians, they are impatient people. If PD P can run a serious campaign to demystify apc, then APC will be in serious trouble.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
This analysis was done by an attention seeker and a naive political analyst.no matter what buhari does,he csn never lose any state in the north west or lose borno,yobe,gombe,bauchi,niger.the only place he may lose but by slight margins are plateay,kogi,benue,nasarawa,ekiti,edo.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 6:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Let me help you to add this Kogi, Osun, Imo, Kaduna.
How will they lose osun and kaduna? So becausd apc lost a senatorial seat in osun,there are now weak? How can you even think buhari would lose in kaduna his place of residence?

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by smokedfish: 6:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

You lie sir.buhari is the most loved politician there even more than his state katsina.was kwankwaso not in pdp when buhari won there in 2003 and 2011? Apc may lose imo,ekiti,plateau,kogi,adamawa or still win it by slim margins.
if you wanna know who hausas love more,chek the stickers they put on their cars,taxi,keke,okada and d rest den u will know...befr it was buhari but as of recent,kwankwasos pic has replaced buharis own...i stay in the north so i know what am saying
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by smokedfish: 6:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ratello:

God forbid PDP should settle for a bigot like Kwankwanso and mind you Kano is just a State PDP needs someone with a National appeal to win APC at the polls and the only one that fits the position is Atiku.
i am not saying kwankwaso should be pdp presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Ratello: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

How will they lose osun and kaduna? So becausd apc lost a senatorial seat in osun,there are now weak? How can you even think buhari would lose in kaduna his place of residence?

You are just unnecessarily stubborn and blind on this your warped analyses here on this failure called Buhari. Just don't be part of those scoundrels that will try to rig for APC please because I still want to see you alive!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Ratello: 6:26pm On Feb 25, 2018
smokedfish:
i am not saying kwankwaso should be pdp presidential candidate

Ok bro.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by smokedfish: 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ratello:

Ok bro.
ai beta buhari dan kwankwaso...he should just be a top member in pdp n dts all....cz he is a real religious bigot....Dankwambo is the man ani day ani tym
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by GMbuharii: 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rubbish party for rascals..

Thunda faya apc. Thunda roast all coneheads.

grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by GMbuharii: 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rubbish.
Thunda faya apc. Thunda flash all coneheads.
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by GMbuharii: 6:53pm On Feb 25, 2018
Rubbish.
Thunda faya apc. Thunda flash all coneheads.
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Apoztl3(m): 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ratello:

God forbid PDP should settle for a bigot like Kwankwanso and mind you Kano is just a State PDP needs someone with a National appeal to win APC at the polls and the only one that fits the position is Atiku.

You've said it all

#ISTAND4ATIKU2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by guiddoti: 7:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
I just wonder that these people are trading their personal interest for their families, not for the people whom they represent.

I could forsee tout battle in northern Nigeria, it wouldnt be seen like 2015 elections.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Junior66(m): 7:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
jefdr001:
nice post. however the APC will surely loose kogi, Benue and plateau.
Add Taraba to that list.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Chukazu: 8:42pm On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

In presidential polls,imo is always pdp but this tine the margin will be narrow.kogi may not return to pdp.that the would vote out yahaya doesnt mean there against buhari.if apc loses kogi,it will be narrowly.apc has never won plateau so its not new.the margin will be narrow.benue is not mere formality.akume would narrow the margins.ekiti is likely going to apc by slim margins.saying that borno have seen apc lies shows your biased and cant analyse politics.borno is one of the states buhari can never lose no matter what.its just like saying apc would win delta or bayelsa,how possible? Stop it.expect over 1 million votes thers for buhari,expect over 3 million in kano for buhari.osun will always prefer apc to pdp.in kaduna the central and northern districts are always for buhari,only the south is stubborn.that they disliks el rufai doesnt extend to buhari.in the end those states apc would lose will not matter in the end,they dont give much votes.

Which Akume in Benue?
The one that just reconciled with Ortom.? Only a matter of time before Ortom leaves APC, even he doesn't leave, there would be "protest vote of revenge" against APC

What do you know about Borno?
So Buhari has never lost in Borno?
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 9:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
Chukazu:

Which Akume in Benue?
The one that just reconciled with Ortom.? Only a matter of time before Ortom leaves APC, even he doesn't leave, there would be "protest vote of revenge" against APC

What do you know about Borno?
So Buhari has never lost in Borno?
I know borno far more than you.can you mention when he has ever lost borno mr itk? Like i said if buhari loses benue,the margin would be slight.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
Junior66:

Add Taraba to that list.
Has buhari ever won taraba? You see why apc will win again? Remember your electoral history always.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 9:20pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ratello:

You are just unnecessarily stubborn and blind on this your warped analyses here on this failure called Buhari. Just don't be part of those scoundrels that will try to rig for APC please because I still want to see you alive!
My analysis are far more articulated and logical than yours.so buhari has failed that means he will lose election against those that cant even win their states,serial losers.most of our leaders in nigeria are failures even more than buhari but still win time and time again.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2018
smokedfish:
if you wanna know who hausas love more,chek the stickers they put on their cars,taxi,keke,okada and d rest den u will know...befr it was buhari but as of recent,kwankwasos pic has replaced buharis own...i stay in the north so i know what am saying
Leave all those things,the power that be will always allocate it to whoever that wins.kwankwaso cant even win buhari in kano.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 9:23pm On Feb 25, 2018
Apoztl3:

You've said it all

#ISTAND4ATIKU2019
Why not bring back obj and ibb at once?
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by smokedfish: 9:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Leave all those things,the power that be will always allocate it to whoever that wins.kwankwaso cant even win buhari in kano.
you really have no idea how northerners can be guess i should just kip mute n watch
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:34pm On Feb 25, 2018
did i actually finish reading this Na wa o the thing long shall sad
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 9:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
smokedfish:
you really have no idea how northerners can be guess i should just kip mute n watch
I have an idea,ive stayed with them.there very loyal.if thrre arent voting bubu,it wont be because of atiku,kwankwaso or lamido.remember that the love for buhari started in the 1970s when he was military governor of the north east and became fanatical between 2002-2003.kwankwaso lost guber poll to a school teacher shekarau twice and narrowly won sagir takai in 2011 while buhari always wins kano by a landslide.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:49pm On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

Is Buhari God that he can't loose Kaduna or other state ? However I didn't mean presidential election, I mean governorship election.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2018
As soon as I saw Kano included in the list of so called fluid states with a 50 50 chance between PDP & APC; then I knew who ever wrote this doesn't know what he is talking about.
While I cannot speak for the other states; I certainly can speak for Kano which still remains the bedrock of PMB's support - a state where PDP politicians are even scared to come out to publicly campaign.
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by Jnrbaino4real(m): 10:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
senatordave1:

bro ,ekiti can't go to APC
Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Is Buhari God that he can't loose Kaduna or other state ? However I didn't mean presidential election, I mean governorship election.
If governorship,its possible but not presidential.

1 Like

Re: 2019: APC, PDP Set For War In Kano, Kaduna, 13 Other ‘fluid’ States by senatordave1(m): 10:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Jnrbaino4real:

bro ,ekiti can't go to APC
Ekiti was under apc na beford fayose and gej rigged out fayemi.potential aspirants of apc like fayemi and oni will easily defeat kolapo ishola.as a comnon citizen,buhari narrowly lost there.he may do better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2019: Benue PDP To Return David Mark To Senate For 6th Term / 9 Ondo House Members Dissociate Themselves From Impeachnent Of Agboola Ajayi / Controversies As Akwa Ibom’s $1.5 Million Printing Press Rots Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.