Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma (696 Views)

2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Protesters Flood UK Embassy Abuja, Insist UK Must Produce Nnamdi Kanu / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Ebullience(m): 1:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
•’S/East determined to support Buhari’s re-election’

Chairman Senate Committee on Customs, Excise and Tarrifs, Senator Hope Uzodinma, has expressed determination of the Igbo to support the re-election of President Muhammadu Buhari to pave way for an Igbo President in 2023.

Uzodima, who spoke in an interview in Abuja, said it was imperative for the Igbo to produce the president to fully put the nation back on the track of unity.

He said: “It is supremely important because that will assure that the ugly events of the civil war have been truly put behind.

“By 2023, the presidency returns to the South, and if by acts of omission or commission it eludes Ndigbo, then that will only be a confirmation that the Igbo have not truly been accepted into the mainstream of Nigerian politics.”

He recalled former Vice President Alex Ekwueme was coasting home to picking the presidential ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party(PDP) but he was stopped because of alleged “high level conspiracy believe and because of the stigma of the civil war.”

So, if in 2023, “Igbo are stopped again, the simple conclusion would be that the rest of Nigeria does not welcome them as equal stakeholders in the Nigerian project.”

The Senate Committee Chairman however said such a presidential candidate from Ndigbo must possess a pan Nigeria world view.

“The summary of it is that such a candidate must possess a pan Nigeria world view because it is the collaboration of other zones in the country with the South East that could make it possible”

On whether the 2023 agitation would push the Igbo to support Buhari for a second term, Uzodinma said it was the only opportunity left if it is to be a reality.

“If we (Igbo) don’t support Buhari who has only four years left, then how can 2023 be a reality?

“Any fresh northerner on the seat would be there till 2027.

“President Buhari is the only northern candidate who, if elected, must relinquish power in 2023, thereby paving way for the South East.

“So, yes, for the Igbo, like me, I will most definitely support Buhari for second term, and I think other right thinking South Easterners should do the same.”

http://thenationonlineng.net/igbo-must-produce-president-2023-says-uzodinma/amp/

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Atiku2019: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2018
Atiku2019

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
I CONCUR BIG TIME!
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
who's gonna vote 4 dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by medpren: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
So that you can swallow millions abi.

In my humble view, Igbo presidency will slow down our exit from the zoo. Igbos don't need it.

The zoogerian buffoons will say 'Oh we have given you president, you can no longer claim to be marginalized so forget Biafra.'

Let every baboon and monkey as Buhari called zoogerians go their way. We are not one.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
with ur 5% votes! u can't even get a security guard with ur votes grin cheesy..u think say na for nairaland votes and shares..flat.head chestbeater never fail to amaze me,instead of them to channel their effort in finding the pigdiot bleaching cownu grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by limeta(f): 2:02pm On Feb 25, 2018
I want to see Biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by CrtlAltDel: 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
Why must it be an igbo, why cant it be an ijaw, efik, itsekiri, Tiv etc there are over 300 tribes in Nigeria. They all have a right to be the president so stop saying it is a must for igbos to produce Nigeria's president 2023 grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:04pm On Feb 25, 2018
then u'll forever be blind grin
limeta:
I want to see Biafra

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ProWalker: 2:06pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ibo truly suck in politics. grin
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
don't mind these delusional flat.head chestbeaters! they are only relevent on social media..they think presidency na fo mouth grin
CrtlAltDel:
Why must it be an igbo, why cant it be an ijaw, efik, itsekiri, Tiv etc there are over 300 tribes in Nigeria. They all have a right to be the president so stop saying it is a must for an igbo to be tthe president of Nigeria grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, get Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by limeta(f): 2:07pm On Feb 25, 2018
ItsTutsi:
then u'll forever be blind grin

You look like yr father in this yr picture

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Ngozibotic(f): 2:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
And FFK will be our candidate.... grin
He is greater than Ojukwu and Kanu.... grin
Chukwu okike Abiama o

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:09pm On Feb 25, 2018
cute right? grin cheesy
limeta:

You look like yr father in this yr picture
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
if ojukwu hear u fo grave!!! grin
Ngozibotic:
And FFK will the candidate.... grin
He is greater than Ojukwu and Kanu.... grin
Chukwu okike Abiama o

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
modelmike7:
I CONCUR BIG TIME!

You are a Patriot!
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by gidgiddy: 2:10pm On Feb 25, 2018
The zoological Republic of British created Nigeria

And their worthless office of President

Igbos should aspire for their independence, get your independence and change your land

Insread of aspiring to be President of a failed country

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ProWalker: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
limeta:
I want to see Biafra

With your nose? grin
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
God forbid I vote flat.head for presidency,u wan them sell Nigeria for drugs
igbodefender:
Igbos, vote Buhari in 2019, get Igbo Presidency in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by CrtlAltDel: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
ItsTutsi:
don't mind these delusional flat.head chestbeaters! they are only relevent on social media..they think presidency na from mouth grin
Unfortunately, the truth is with the way igbos are always playing Politics of victim mentality, It is easier for an ijaw, efik, itsekiri, Tiv or other tribe to become the president of Nigeria than an igbo man…… .Fact!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2018
igbodefender:

You are a Patriot!
Just living everyday in being a GOOD NIGERIAN at all times. God bless our country.
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
let them keep living in delusion,I have no issue with an ijaw,efik,itsekiri,jew presidency.. but flat.head is a NO NO! grin grin
CrtlAltDel:

Truth is, with the way igbos are playing the victim mentality politics, It is easier for an ijaw, efik, itsekiri or a Tiv to become the president of Nigeria than an igbo man…… .Fact!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2018
ItsTutsi:
God forbid I vote flat.head for presidency,u wan them sell Nigeria for drugs

Shey na one vote you get noni?
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by ItsTutsi(m): 2:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
na northerner mentality,I'm confident I can speak on their behalf
igbodefender:

Shey na one vote you get noni?
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
ItsTutsi:
let them keep living in delusion,I have no issue with an ijaw,efik,itsekiri,jew presidency.. but flat.head is a NO NO!

Please which ethnic group is Igbos, because here in Igbo Land, we have never heard of them grin
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 25, 2018
ItsTutsi:
na northerner mentality,I'm confident I can speak on their behalf

Dey deceive yasef there. grin
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Omeokachie: 2:28pm On Feb 25, 2018
I don't care about 2023.

First thing first...shoe the present occupant out So we can stabilize a dying and deeply divided country.

Even if it means another 8yrs for the north, so be it.
We may all be overrun by the murderous herdsmen and have no country left should the present occupant continue.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Africonji: 2:31pm On Feb 25, 2018
Atiku2019:
Atiku2019

Tell them. Uzodima is a scammer talking rubbish. Atikulate 2019. cool
Re: Igbo Must Produce President In 2023, Says Uzodinma by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2018
CrtlAltDel:

Unfortunately, the truth is with the way igbos are always playing Politics of victim mentality, It is easier for an ijaw, efik, itsekiri, Tiv or other tribe to become the president of Nigeria than an igbo man…… .Fact!!! grin grin grin
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

MMM Founder, Sergey Mavrodi Is Dead / PMB Versus The Untouchables / RMAFC: Each Senator Collects N1.6m Monthly Salary – Aside N13.5m Running Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.