Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,189 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Great Opportunity To Break Free From Unemployment Processing Results For Schools - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Great Opportunity To Break Free From Unemployment Processing Results For Schools (511 Views)

Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program / Break Away From Unemployment And Poverty – Empowerment Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Great Opportunity To Break Free From Unemployment Processing Results For Schools by AbiodunFaf(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2018
Few weeks back I made on post on a business opportunity here on this forum on digital result processing business for secondary schools. See it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4346686/great-job-business-opportunity-start#65042269

Please if, you have not read through this business opportunity before now, click on this link

to understand the business very well before you proceed, but if you have read it before, just read on.

The aim behind my decision to start creating solutions or software (whether it is web based or desktop application) is two reasons:

1. To be able to create solutions that solves the problem of unemployment in this country. I mean create physical businesses that can solve real problems, add value and people can live on.
2. To let people know that ICT is a viable tool that can be used to create physical business that will add value to both businesses (whether small scale, medium scale or large scale) and also to the economy at large.

A lot of people contacted me on this business opportunity and some of the contacts took advantage of this useful information to kick start a new line of profitable business for themselves and others preparing to start something for themselves.
Today I want you to count yourself very lucky for being on this page and reading through this post because you might be one of the 10 (TEN) very lucky people to own this same line of business that others paid for heavily and yet reap better benefits and also still gained support and mentorship from me to make your first few sales.

WHY AM I DOING THIS?

I am doing this because it is my son’s birthday and I wish to give out something valuable to people and also help to solve a little of this country’s problem. Unemployment.
WHAT THIS BUSINESS MODEL IS NOT.
1. This business model is not what you set up and go back to sleep and you keep waiting for money to get transferred into your account. You have to follow simple guides which may require you sending physical letters or emails to your prospective clients.
2. This is not vague business; it is real business that requires physical presence.
3. This is a business that runs within a defined system; this means you have control over everything that happens to the business.
4. This is a business that you can forecast the result you will get provided you have put in certain levels of effort and
5. This is not a get rich quick scheme.
6. This is not MLM, MMM or whatever, it is real business where you add value to other businesses and get paid for it.

I did a thorough breakdown of the business and the cost implication on the post I made here:

You can just go back to the page and read through, line by line.

WHO IS THIS BUSINESS MENTORSHIP PROGRAM FOR?

This business and its mentorship support program is designed for people in the following categories:
1. People who have never worked before and afraid of starting out in business
2. People who have worked before but have loosed their means of livelihood.
3. People who are working and still want other sources of reliable income
4. Web Designers who intend to have additional source of income
5. School website administrators that is looking
6. School owners who have interest in ICT as a means to further generate additional source of income for his or her school
7. Consultants to school who wants to create additional source of income for himself or herself within the school system.
8. People who have intentions of creating other sources of income for their businesses
9. ICT experts who need extra source of income
10. Novice and people who doesn’t know anything about ICT before but want to create a source and means of living through ICT
11. Companies that wants to extend or expand their source of income
12. And many others that I cannot mention here

WHAT IS THIS PARTICULAR OFFER ABOUT

This offer is just for 10 (TEN) serious minded people who have passion to own a business and wants to see the success of the business by implementing real and practical steps to achieve sales results.
This offer is just for 10 people. Please if you contact me after the first 10 people have registered, I am sorry I may not be able to accommodate you on the mentorship program.

If you also contact me after 12noon tomorrow or you have not crossed the second stage of the empowerment requirement by 12noon tomorrow, I may automatically remove you from the mentorship program.

Note that this is for serious minded people; I am not looking for people that procrastinate, people that are not serious about themselves, people who find it very hard to take small risks for the course of their lives to be better, people who are not ready for success.
This system is tried and tested. This is what I do for a living, it is not a system that some sold and I bought it from the person. This is a system that took me years and effort to build and it is real business. So please any unserious personality should stay away from this thread.
NOTE: I will be open and available on this thread to answer questions and respond to comments between now and 12noon tomorrow from the date of this post. So feel free.

Also note that this is not for everybody, so I do not expect the whole world to see this or respond to it. I only expect 10 few lucky individuals whom the course of their lives will take a new turn to respond to this. Once I have that zoom, we will move ahead.

The 10 (TEN) people should count themselves lucky. Why?

1. This offer is just between this time of posting this offer on this forum and it closes by tomorrow 12noon.
2. The offer will also close immediately I get 10 people who show interest right here on this forum and on this thread and who have show commitment and passed the first stage of the empowerment.
3. These people will own real businesses that will be mentored to success
4. These people will break free away from the set of people that continues to rant about no-employment
5. These people will be able to raise funds that they can use to start out other lines of businesses from this single business.
6. And many other benefits

WHAT WILL YOU GAIN BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS EMPOWERMENT

1. I will design your site and also install the result checking script on your site so that it can be used as reference and sample to secondary schools where you will submit your proposals to.
2. I will send you the sample of the real proposals that I send to schools that made them sign up for the program with me.
3. I will create a special whatsapp group where these ten people will be added and I will guide you through the necessary things that you need to make your first few sales.
4. I will be there to provide support on installation, customisation and other technical support necessary to get the result checking script running the way you want it on your client’s website or on your own server.
5. I will diagnose the schools where you intend to submit the proposal to and create a unique proposal for the school that will make them compulsorily say yes to the program.

WHAT CAN I GAIN BY OWNING A BUSINESS LIKE THIS.

This is one of the sweetest parts and I know you will open your mouth by the time I end up opening your eyes to hundreds of thousands of naira wasting away around you, yet you complain day-in-day out of no cash, no employment and you continue living by the dictates of these circumstances.

Okay, let us do a little mathematics:

You have been able to sell this digital result checking idea to a school in your area. The school has about 300 students in the school.
On your proposal, you have stated that the result checking solution will sell for N1,000
My dear that is a whooping 300 X 1,000 = 300,000 naira cool cash at the end of the term for you. This is just from one school
Now, let us assume that you now have 5 schools in your area. Hey my guy, that is
300,000 X 5 = 1,500,000 (One million, five hundred thousand naira) for providing a simple solution to these schools.
This cash you will collect every other three months o. So in a year this solution alone is capable of generation 4,500,000 million for you. Does that make any sense to you?
I think it does makes alot of sense to me.

WHAT IS THE MEDIUM OF MENTORSHIP THAT WILL BE USED.

Online mentorship will be used, there is no need for any physical contact or travelling from where you are. Whatsapp group will be created where challenges, problems encountered, how to prospect clients and all sorts will be discussed and practical solutions provided to solve these problems will be discussed.

WHAT WILL I GET IF I WANT TO PARTICIPATE

You will own a real business that you will manage 100% on your own and make a living on.

HOW DO I JOIN THIS 10 GROUP OF PEOPLE THAT WILL BE EMPOWERED

If you remember at the beginning of this post I told you that it’s my son’s birthday and I want to solve problems of unemployment.
I know how finance is for someone who does not have a job to invest so much in starting such business as this.

So this is the game plan:

STEPS TO JOIN THE PROGRAM:
1. Drop your number or email on this thread as a sign of indication of your interest.
2. Get a token of N5,000 ready as a first step payment for the result checker script. Note that this script is estimated here:

at N65,000 (Sixty Five Thousand Naira, Not Six Thousand Five).

I will personally contact you. Note that this initial five thousand must be paid before 12noon tomorrow and it is on first come, first serve basis. Once I have 10, that is all, the mentorship program will close

3. After you have made the initial payment for the script, then you will be transferred to a group created on whatsapp for the mentorship
4. You will be required to pay for your own domain and hosting which is about 7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira only). This is second stage payment and the final one.
5. Once on the group you will be given account number to pay to for your domain and hosting
6. Once you have paid for that, I will start working on your website and result checking portal
7. All other things involved will be done from within the whatsapp group.
So, with just 12,000 (Twelve Thousand Naira) you will end up owning a thriving business. The business will thrive I know that for sure. So long as there are schools around where you live. The business will thrive.
Okay I will be here waiting. Here is my own business here

http://myacademicresults.com and here is the link to the demo of the result checker that you will get
http://myacademicresults.com/demo1/index1.php
Re: Great Opportunity To Break Free From Unemployment Processing Results For Schools by somanze: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm interested!
Re: Great Opportunity To Break Free From Unemployment Processing Results For Schools by marystan: 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2018
I am very interested. I am a mother. Can I appeal to your paternal side about the fee? Please I'm in between jobs now. . Happy Birthday to your son! My email; marymary_4real@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Structural Designer In A Multinational E & P Company / Urgent Vacancy- Opened For Female Engineers ONLY / Job Vacancy: Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.