Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Where Is Yar Adua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Yar Adua (1042 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar Adua Joined The Army In 1964 / The Internet, Nigeria Newspaper, Oga Yar Adua And Sss Arrest / How well is Yar 'Adua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Where Is Yar Adua by tlops(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2007
hej guys there is a news flash spreading all those naija guys interested in naija politics. where is yar adua?
i have always had this fear since obj has decided to put harbinger of death as the running mate of yar adua. the truth is that even if he survives now there is no way Goodluck will not eventually rule naija.If this story is true then Obj should just be careful as he may be the next. the God that removed Nebu,He Deliverd Israel from Pharaoh, He also deliverd nigeria including Obj from the Abacha.How quick it is for humans to forget things. Obj has forgotten the events that brought him to be.So he should better desist from his attempt of imposing candidates on nigerians come april. He should stop the habit of calling everybody against his dictatates corrupt.
please broses and sises lets know the state of Nigerian Politics as at this momemt. where is yar adua?
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by Mariory(m): 6:05pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar Adua is in Germany for a medical check-up. Enjoy, while it lasts, the excitement as our almost useless Nigerian media go into rumor overdrive.
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by tlops(m): 6:10pm On Mar 07, 2007
okej thanks cos i got an offline concerning his demise. any way I wish him speedy recovery.
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by tafari(m): 6:26pm On Mar 07, 2007
Yar`adua is alive. he is receiving treatment in Germany
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by ugodaniel(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2007
tafari:

Yar`adua is alive. he is receiving treatment in Germany

Are you his personal physician to say that? How can you ascertain that
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by OmoEko1(f): 6:37pm On Mar 07, 2007
ugodaniel:

Are you his personal physician to say that? How can you ascertain that
lol, ugo leave this guy alone cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by ugodaniel(m): 6:50pm On Mar 07, 2007
Omo Eko:

No, i'll not leave him, everybody is busy posting bullshit, calling it news. What annoys me most is the way they go about it, sounding all important,  lipsrsealed
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by tafari(m): 3:22am On Mar 08, 2007
Omo Eko:

Have you found out the truth now?
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by OmoEko1(f): 3:29am On Mar 08, 2007
tafari:

Have you found out the truth now?
MY SOURCE IS SLEEPING NOW, MAYBE I WILL CALL HIM TOMM.
DON'T WORRY I WILL KEEP UPDATE cheesy
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by LoverBwoy(m): 4:14am On Mar 08, 2007
tell your source not to wake up- never again! grin
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by OmoEko1(f): 4:19am On Mar 08, 2007
LoverBwoy:

tell your source not to wake up- never again! grin
stop right there, are u okay. I HOPE U NEVER WAKE UP TOO angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by LoverBwoy(m): 4:25am On Mar 08, 2007
hmm guess some one has a politician in the family

its okay for you to wish death upon someone else,

keep hoping wink
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by OmoEko1(f): 4:27am On Mar 08, 2007
LoverBwoy:

hmm guess some one has a politician in the family

its okay for you to wish death upon someone else,

keep hoping wink

I never wished death on that guy so don't wish death on my source neither
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by donnymikky(m): 4:30am On Mar 08, 2007
tell your source not to wake up- never again!

Loverbwoy that was too ash on a girl moreover we are talking about innocent life and it is out of place to wish another dead. You dont even know the relationship between Omo Eko and her source, please lts stop this because it is getting out of hand.
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by OmoEko1(f): 4:36am On Mar 08, 2007
donnymikky:

Loverbwoy that was too ash on a girl moreover we are talking about innocent life and it is out of place to wish another dead. You don't even know the relationship between Omo Eko and her source, please lts stop this because it is getting out of hand.
this is the second time u have rescued me again, that so nice and sweet of u cool cool
At least u showed an acted like a grown up that had common sense unlike that fool called LoverBwoy i don't see nothing loving about him hissingangry angry angry
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by LoverBwoy(m): 4:38am On Mar 08, 2007
when someone else claims an innocent guy is dead its a bit worry don't you think
you don't know the relationship between me and yaradua  wink
anyway i've said my own bit- let it stop after this from baba agba

OBJ curses rumour mongers

Abdul Musediq and Yinka Olukoya, Abeokuta - 08.03.2007

PRESIDENT Olusegun Obasanjo, in Abeokuta, Ogun State, yesterday rained curses on rumour mongers on the death of Alhaji Musa Yar’Adua, [color=#990000]saying they were devil descendants.

Speaking after the recuperating Yar’Adua had spoken with the party supporters during a rally at the MKO Abiola Stadium, the president said only children of devil and abnormal human beings could peddle such wicked rumour.

He assured that the medical case of the presidential candidate was not as serious as they were making the people to believe.

“His case is not anything serious, though only God knows who would die but let me tell you those who were spreading the rumour also said that I have died in Ghana, this kind of rumour only gives longevity to the victims for those who know.

“The devilish people, who claimed to be children of God, even said that it was because I knew Umaru would die within one year, that’s why I asked him to pick the presidential ticket. How can a normal human being say this, they are devil descendants,” Obasanjo stressed.[/color]
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by donnymikky(m): 4:45am On Mar 08, 2007
@LoverBwoy
But Omo Eko didnt claim that Yar'adua is dead but rather she stated that she got the news from a source and i think no one is an exemption in this kind of situation. I am a pro Yar'adua presidency and i dont wish him dead but I think you didnt understand Omo Eko and thats why you feel she CLAIMS to have confirmed that yar'adua is dead
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by LoverBwoy(m): 4:48am On Mar 08, 2007
I was refering to the reliable source not the messenger
Re: Where Is Yar Adua by OmoEko1(f): 10:23am On Mar 08, 2007
Anyway my lovely source just called me this early morning and told me the rumor was untrue, so am sorry for giving all your a false alarm.      i had to curse my sweety pie out all beso of this   
but that doesn't mean or give u guy to criticize me when you guy come online.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][center]To does stupid idiots that has lack understanding/ COMMEN SENSE. i know your all will start calling OMO EKO A LIAR AND SOME OTHER NAMES, I LEAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR YOUR.

It's a new day
And all you gossipin backstabbin habitual haters
You're all history (hissss-to-ry)
So you can hate, or hail the Queen (all hail, the Queen)
But it don't matter (but it don't matter)
Cause you ain't got nuttin, for me (you ain't got nothin, for me)
So as long as you live, remember this[/center]
[/font]

(1)

Another National Scare: AD Presidential Candidate In Coma / Efcc, Not So Scuzzy After Ribadu / BBC & Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.