Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page (3757 Views)

"Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra / See What Femi Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
Built2last:

Very sorry. You will get this tommorow. Was super busy and actually forgot. For privacy reasons...I can't transfer to you. Sincere apologies

Hello sir, I just got the alert now. I'm more than happy. May the good Lord continue to bless you and your household. As you put Smile on my face....May Almighty GOD continue to put smile on you & your families faces. May your business continue to grow in peace safety and record maximum profit. Your offspring and household will always find the favour of Almighty GOD wherever they go. May all your endeavors be successful always. Once again i say a very loud and big Thank You Sir!!!
Re: See What Femi Fani Kayode Posted On His Facebook Page by Built2last: 7:22pm On Mar 02, 2018
Turkeelex:

Hello sir, I just got the alert now. I'm more than happy. May the good Lord continue to bless you and your household. As you put Smile on my face....May Almighty GOD continue to put smile on you & your families faces. May your business continue to grow in peace safety and record maximum profit. Your offspring and household will always find the favour of Almighty GOD wherever they go. May all your endeavors be successful always. Once again i say a very loud and big Thank You Sir!!!

God bless and may you succeed in your pursuit

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts We Need To Know About Fresh Fm’s Demolition / Our Oduduwa Republic Outreach At A Primary School Today (photos) / APC Massacre Labour Party In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.