Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,941 members, 7,848,787 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President (892 Views)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Precious Chikwendu Feeds Femi Fani-Kayode To Prove Saharareporters Wrong (Video) / Saharareporters’s Publisher Omoyele Sowore Arrested, Facing Deportation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by evanso6226(f): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2018

SaharaReporters publisher has declared his intention to run against President Muhammadu Buhari in 2019 presidential elections.

Omoyele Sowore, the publisher of online news platform, SaharaReporters has said President Muhammadu Buhari has no brain as he declares his intention to run against him in 2019.

Sowoore made the remark at the venue of his presidential ambition declaration in Ikeja, GRA on Sunday, February 25, 2018.

“Buhari is not even analogue. He can’t even use a telephone by himself,” Sowore said as he announced his decision to run against Buhari in 2019,” he said.

Continuing, Sowore promised to turn Nigeria into a construction site should he be elected into office.

He said: “In my first day as a president, I’ll turn Nigeria into a construction site. I have created jobs before. Since Buhari became president, his cows haven’t multiplied. He has had 150 cows since.

“If you ask Nigerians about the economic plans of Buhari, they’ll point to the British accent of the finance minister. How does accent create jobs?

“As activists, we can run Nigeria. If a goat gets the kind of waiver Dangote gets, the goat will be rich.

“Jagaban has taken every piece of land you can find in Lagos. Saraki has taken over Kwara.

“I have fought a lot of bad guys before, I will do so again.”

The declaration is currently going on, we {Clintgist} will be updating this report as events unfold.

source: http://www.clintgist.com/saharareporters-publisher-to-contest-against-buhari-in-2019-id8034415-html/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by evanso6226(f): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2018
Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2018
Ediot!

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by EazyMoh(m): 5:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
Mynd44 false information.
Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by FarahAideed: 5:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
Buhari is not digital , he is not analogue , he is stone age grin grin Kai Sawore wicked

4 Likes

Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by ojun50(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
He go lose, lost nd throway
Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by limeta(f): 6:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
I hope you win .
Any thing to put these old fools to bed will do
Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by nototribalist: 6:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
It's like this guy is madd. APC is no longer paying him again. Things are hard

1 Like

Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by Omeokachie: 6:56pm On Feb 25, 2018
He said: “In my first day as a president, I’ll turn Nigeria into a construction site..."

Beware of the spirit of Lai in some people's lives. It is easy for evil spirit to possess people these days.
Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by chairman00100: 7:00pm On Feb 25, 2018
I Will like him to do well at the polls but at the back of my mind will be the fact that he is amongst those that sold buhari to some people, Yes, what was at the back of my mind when buhari was campaigning last time was that he was a complete failure at his first stint at the presidency a lier who cannot be trusted and a fake and I was right.
I will like the sowore man to explain his role in supporting buhari in the first place
Re: Saharareporters Publisher Sowor Says Buhari Has No Brain, Declares For President by lwise(m): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2018
I will vote for you if you contest

(1) (Reply)

Did Obasanjo Goto Benue To Condole Them For Zaki Biam Town He Wiped Out In 1999? / FAAC: FG, States, Lgs Share N647.39bn – Adeosun / Breaking: Police Storm Zanklin Hospital Where Dino Melaye Is Being Admitted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.