Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady (33859 Views)

Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Shocking Weight Loss Transformation In 5 Months (Pics / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of This Lady One Year After (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:13pm On Feb 25, 2018
mamatayour:
More than amazing . That first picture shocked na waya not body shaming her sha oh but some men like things yagayaga grin grin
nobody like big belle
big 8 yes
big 88 no
she look like d frickin michelin man
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by BABANGBALI: 9:16pm On Feb 25, 2018
ifrosh:

BABANGBALI abeg na ur english go chase me for nairaland last last....weyting dey between u and "DID" in the first place.........everytime u dey add tow DID inside one sentence abeg now.
what do you mean?what's wrong with my English? Can you spoke English more than me?mind you I tooked A1 in English when I wroted my WAEC about 6 years ago
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:17pm On Feb 25, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

The butt licking people in the West jab has become hackneyed. You lots doubt even those here in naija who managed to shed off those blubbers..I doubt you’ve stepped foot into a gym before, if you did you won’t have doubted her results. She isn’t even obese, just fat.
blablabla
did she mention it was as a result of gym activities.
you think working out is the only weight loss system we have.
i guess you took her BMI to know if she was obese or just fat, (as if anyone talked about it)

why taking it personal are you related to the girl in question,

1 Like

Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by BABANGBALI: 9:19pm On Feb 25, 2018
CastedAyo:

Hey!!!!

English undecided
shot up tongue tongue
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by ufuosman(m): 9:47pm On Feb 25, 2018
Good one
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by bossrillboss: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
CastedAyo:

Hey!!!!

English undecided
...Lwkmd ooo..na really English ooo
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by lilianaghanti: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
Foreign rabbits and guinea pigs available for sale in Aba, Abia state. Pls call Lilian on 08035315600
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by bossrillboss: 10:08pm On Feb 25, 2018
choi..see bweast oooooo.yummy yummy
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
grin

stGabrielo:

bros,no take am personal Abeg...na play adey play bikonu grin
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by AreaFada2: 10:36pm On Feb 25, 2018
UNIQUEISRAEL:
You are nigeria's problem!

You don't need to communicate with foul language or yoboish ideosycracies

Idiosyncrasies, sir.
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by EagleScribes: 11:12pm On Feb 25, 2018
Such transformations are always possible. Even in less than two weeks!
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by princessayesha(f): 11:57pm On Feb 25, 2018
Fokuz:
So as she dey reduce she come dey charge color bah
Can't you see that the fat one is darker than the slim one angry angry[size=8pt][/size] angry
Believe me sir, being fat makes one darker
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by royalair(m): 12:36am On Feb 26, 2018
BABANGBALI:
What did she did to lost weight
funkeeeeeehh!!!!
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by iRepNaija1: 2:05am On Feb 26, 2018
Fokuz:
Can't you see that the fat one is darker than the slim one angry angry[size=8pt][/size] angry

Snapchat makes black people look lighter than they actually are.
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by CastedAyo: 2:32am On Feb 26, 2018
BABANGBALI:
shot up tongue tongue
Just kii me
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by temebe: 4:39am On Feb 26, 2018
Looking for Love In LAGOS?

Are You A Working-Class Lady And Ready for Marriage?
Are You A Working-Class Man And Ready for Marriage?

Are You a Bachelor, spinster, single parent, middle aged single, divorcee, widow or widower and looking for a soulmate?

This Matchmaking platform is all about LOVE, FINDING & MATCH MAKING SOUL-MATES and MARRIAGE – Real People with Serious Intentions, Real Working Single, Verified Members to Guard against Fraud, Highly Confidential & Secured Platform where you have full control on your information!

On this Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE with total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Registration And Membership is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Add the Super Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O8~(163)~429~615 with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

NOTE: All members on the platform are well verified because the genuine emotional happiness and well-being of our members are MOST IMPORTANT to us

Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 6:00am On Feb 26, 2018
If don't take care of yourself , no one will. start that journey today and be proud of youUU

For Slimming herbal tea, Lightening and Glowing skin moisturizer

check my signature

Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2018
This is very impressive. I don't think it's PS work cos her face looked slimmer too.
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by nairalanduseles: 6:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Fokuz:

go siddon u no get talk
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by cherriex(f): 9:49am On Feb 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
How much did she pay for the surgery

I lost weight and I did it naturally, only diet and exercise besides I can't afford surgery, I am hot, shapey and my skin shines, weight loss is possible with determination, patience and persistence, in fact in this life all things are possible, except for life itself.
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
cherriex:

I lost weight and I did it naturally, only diet and exercise besides I can't afford surgery, I am hot, shapey and my skin shines, weight loss is possible with determination, patience and persistence, in fact in this life all things are possible, except for life itself.

Good for you , did you loose up to 100 pounds as claimed by the picture.
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by cherriex(f): 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Good for you , did you loose up to 100 pounds as claimed by the picture.
No, I was never that fat, was weighing 70 now back to 62, pls don't laugh, it was something, it's not easy
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
cherriex:

No, I was never that fat, was weighing 70 now back to 62, pls don't laugh, it was something, it's not easy

Pictures of before and after, or adonbelieve it.
Just kidding. grin

You just shed 8kg , that's understandable.

That lady must have shed around 30 or thereabouts, which needs to be in the region of years, because if it's done in a short time without surgery ,it will pose complications to her health.

Most people have to understand that the internet is home to a lot of falsehood and misconception and people will do anything to trend, as it massages their ego.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by BABANGBALI: 6:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
CastedAyo:

Just kii me
I doesn't have your time
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by cherriex(f): 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=Proudlyngwa post=65386421]

Pictures of before and after, or adonbelieve it.
Just kidding. grin

You just shed 8kg , that's understandable.

That lady must have shed around 30 or thereabouts, which needs to be in the region of years, because if it's done in a short time without surgery ,it will pose complications to her health.

Most people have to understand that the internet is home to a lot of falsehood and misconception and people will do anything to trend, as it massages their ego.[/quot

That's true, and what's the meaning of the ngwa in ur name, it sounds like u are from a place I know
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=cherriex post=65395456][/quote]
yes am from Ugwunabo a suburb of Aba
Re: Amazing Weight Loss Transformation Of A Plus-Sized Lady by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2019
This is fresh and good =) smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Bikini Shots & Fashion Style Of Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria / Naija Fashion Police / Contestants Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria (MBMN 2015)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.