Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,316 members, 7,846,395 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Tiwa Savage React On Death Rumor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage React On Death Rumor (1544 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Death Rumor Trails Actor Olaiya Igwe, After Failed Kidney Surgery / Charles Okocha Rocks Male Wig In New Pictures - Fans React On Instagram / My Death Rumor - Sky B Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage React On Death Rumor by 6Ebisco: 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2018
Popular Nigerian singer,Tiwatope Savage-Balogun, otherwise known as Tiwa Savage, has reacted to report that she is dead.

The Mavin singer reported death of the ‘Mavin’ had yesterday surface on social media with so many Nigerians writing RIP on her pictures.

According to the report which went viral, Tiwa died of heart failure on Saturday.

However, the ‘Kele Kele’ love crooner and mother of one, while sharing a screen shot of the fake news on her Instagram refuted the report.

The false news quickly spread across social media, and eventually got to the singer herself who reacted immediately.

She said she is alive.

Tiwa wrote,” Mama J never die yet ooo”

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/tiwa-savage-react-on-death-rumor.html

(1) (Reply)

Actress Toyin Adewale Celebrates Her Son Mayorkun Birthday With Adorable Photos / Baby I Missed My Period – Don Jazzy Tells Rihanna / Kiss Daniel Spotted Romancing Another Lady Few Wks After Breakin Up Wit Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.