Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) (53908 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / Would you Rock This Lai Mohammed Outfit He Wore To Real Madrid Stadium / Nyesom Wike Meets With Cristiano Ronaldo In Spain (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by AreaFada2: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2018
When travelling to any country, you consider the weather there as part of your preparation. Then pack your clothes accordingly.
Indoor activities/meetings are fine with agbada. Stadium, open air stuff in winter certainly not.

He just traveled unprepared like APC came to power without any tangible plan to take us forward. shocked shocked
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by lereinter(m): 3:53am On Feb 26, 2018
just wasting the nations resources
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by EASY39(m): 4:26am On Feb 26, 2018
orbis:
Is he Yoruba or Hausa
yoruba
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by desmond2pk: 4:36am On Feb 26, 2018
Old men using our money to shine. It's alright. The zombies delivered us to you people.
Meanwhile, the kidnapped girls are yet to be found. And you are busy doing this. The same thing you blamed Jonathan of doing. God will judge una
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Godson84: 4:38am On Feb 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:
lol this man is good at disgracing Nigerians, sir it's not funny
grin
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by jerryteez: 4:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Now I know things have finally fall aparts............I pray good God to choose best leaders for us come 2019. enough is enough!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Ayodele1987(m): 5:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:
no be lie sir
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Realcash224(m): 5:54am On Feb 26, 2018
New striker!
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2018
His dress sense is sadly a reflection of his mind set which has robbed off on how this government handles national issue ,confused set of individual who can't even organise their closet running the nation, and you wonder why the country is on a mess undecided

May I even ask the purpose of this so called travel at a time where the nation is faced with serious issues where all hands are supposed to be on deck?This wicked leaders care not about Nigerians ,they are only after their pockets and that of their immediate family members.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2018
This is why they think Africans are descendants of monkeys. Hw looks like a monkey embarassed
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by olametrix(m): 6:59am On Feb 26, 2018
The next thing you will ear is Nigerian government is in talk with Spanish government for the exportation and supplying of grass from Nigeria to all Spanish stadiums.

The bunche of ______

Let me stop here my father has warn me to always respect elders
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Michael2017: 7:11am On Feb 26, 2018
This mumu didn't go and visit lekan salami stadium or national stadium to take picture.
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Xagaa(m): 7:28am On Feb 26, 2018
What kind of am embarrassing dress style is this one biko?? This is just so stupid
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by gulfer: 7:33am On Feb 26, 2018
And why is this goon carrying a power bank?

Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by talk2emma: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
A top government official with a conscience will not be doing this just days after such a massive kidnap of school children.

The truth is that this people don't care

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Ifidon25: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2018
Why can't he take pictures in Abuja stadium.... The thunder that will fire all dis people AZ finished doing press up...
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by fegben(m): 8:02am On Feb 26, 2018
I thought it was a joke. How can this happened[b]I thought it was a joke. How can this happened[/b]I thought it was a joke. How can this happened
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by bjhandz: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Wetin dis man go do for Madrid
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by zudozz: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2018
The youths are taking tramadol n codein while this ancient poo is their minister. Honourable Minister. God forbid!
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by tk4rd: 8:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Aonkuuse:
The first thought that crossed my mind when I saw the photos
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by iyerikan12: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Is it at the Stadium that the Boko Haram kept the Dapchi's girls? Most of our politicians are witches. How I wish these Boko Haram will start abducting our politicians childrens, so that they will know the pains.
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by webngnews: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by OLASANJO: 11:31am On Feb 26, 2018
After you lies to Nigerians ,you think you can disgrace Nigerians with your dressing you are just disgracing yourself.
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by sparkwil(m): 11:35am On Feb 26, 2018
Little wonder this government is clueless and senseless
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by Lousymouth(m): 12:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
He should sha carryn his FAILURES away from my REAL MADRID....
Re: Lai Mohammed's Outfit To Real Madrid Stadium In Spain (Photos) by donqx: 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

John Nnanyerem Aguiyi Is Dead: General Aguiyi Ironsi's Son Dies / Obasanjo: "I Dropped Matthew, If You Want To See My Eyes Red, Call Me That"  / Big Politicians Buhari Sent To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.