Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists (1149 Views)

EFCC Enlists Foot Soldiers In The Fight Against Corruption / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists by KingSango(m): 8:40pm On Feb 25, 2018
Greetings,

If you wonder how I do this very act of being fiery and coming out against the spread of homosexuality, pedophilia and devil worship is because they attacked me first. I'm sure Nigerians can relate well to "Twin Sacrifice" and understand that evil witchcraft isn't just in Africa but all over the world. Yes, your brothers and sisters in the West are evil Black Magicians too! Wherever you find evil witches you find sodomites because its apart of evil spirit conjuring. All those Africans that don't want to work for their fortunes and gain their blessings by merit and hardwork turn to evil witchcraft so is the sad state of the African world where witchcraft and magick as its origins. My teacher always told me that African people couldn't get anywhere because they were always using juju against each other. Not saying that all occultism is bad because there's the left and right paths of the occult but specifically the misuse the occult is what makes it either evil or good. Thus begins my story.

Irritated Genie and the Straight Black Pride movement and many Pan African movements now are promoting homosexuality as non-African. Homosexuality is a made up word, along with Homophiles a word Irritated Genie made up. Look up the meaning of the root words, homo which means "the same", and "phil", rather phile, means love and friend. So Homosexuality and Homophile means same love not nearly as condemning and revealing as saying sodomite. Sodomy is what the powers that be are promoting and sodomy is a nasty filthy practice of anal, oral stimulation, because its not sexual intercourse, but it also includes copulation with animals. Homosexuality was invented in the 18th century because these Freemason Illuminati groups which includes the Catholic Christian Church wanted to eradicate the word entirely because it exposed them. Sodomy is connected to devil worship and they are working to eradicate the word sodomy from usage. All 50 U.S states have laws on the books that prosecute for sodomy, unnatural behavior practiced by homosexuals, who were called sodomites not homosexuals under the official legal term and Biblical and Quranic law.

Wherever you find sodomites you find devil worship. The people behind this Homosexual Agenda are devil worshipers not White Supremacists. There is no White or Black people so the Moorish Science Teachings are correct in using the right words to define a topic otherwise you are saying something other than legally intended. Sodomy isn't a Greco-Roman invention its a human wickedness and its practiced all over the Earth by devil worshiping cults like exactly what Freemasonry is, a devil worshiping cult. All them evil cults and there are many of them in Africa who are into evil cults that require sodomy as a sacrifice to enter the order. These same groups are among African Americans and nearly every professional, politician, famous athlete and entertainer along with religious leaders are sodomites under bloodoath to some part of the evil network of Freemasons.

I must say, Satanic groups have no issue telling you that sodomy is an essential part of their practice but its Christians and hypocrites who are calling it something else other than what it truly is, devil worship. In ancient times, the practice of sodomy started as sacrifice to the join an evil devil worshiping cult bent on gaining bloodoath blackmailed members to increase their control and power over a state. I have completed my investigation and it took me some years to get to the root of the matter because I was fraudulently stalked in the community, everywhere I went by these governmental watch groups under the U.S Department Homeland Security and the Catholic Church who run gay mafia watch groups because most of the people doing the stalking are sodomites and pedophiles. I started to take notice of their peculiar behavior and most people kind of know a homosexual when they see one, its not hard to figure out when you are surrounded by them frequently as I am. The Freemason Police sodomites put rape and sodomy charges under my name and identity and called it Identity Theft but won't allow me to clear my name after discovering it. I was never informed nor notified of the mix up because I lived in a separate state from where the deliberate mix up occurred. . At first I didn't even know what sodomy was because I don't have homosexuals in my family. None. But there are plenty of homosexuals in the families of African Americans like most of the African Americans in Washington, DC who are behind promoting homosexuality.

The Washington, MD, VA area is reaping with African Americans in Fraternities, Sororities, Freemasons and Churches that have plenty of homosexuals in their family. These African American elitists are the criminal psychopaths that have culturally, socially and financially aligned themselves with Europeans and perpetuate White Supremacy as a form of control. They all know homosexuality comes from raping and molesting their children but they want to claim it is natural. They used me as a scape goat because I am a twin and they want to promote it as genetic so this is the fraud they are guilty of. I'm speaking of African Americans police officers who are Boule Freemasons attached all sorts of criminal charges to my name and identity and blacklisted me so I would be put under City Watch and have my life destroyed without due process. They are sodomites and pedophiles African Americans in Washington, Atlanta, Chicago and around the country including Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam whom I was once a member before waking up this reality of treachery among African Americans in nearly every part of our society. These Bisexual Boule/Freemason Black bisexuals are the catalysts for the spread of homosexuality and AIDS because AIDS comes directly from the nasty bio-hazardous practice of sodomy. Most of your African American successful professional males are bisexuals. This goes way beyond racism and racism is nothing but a tool the wicked criminals Africans and Europeans use to rule over the poor classes of people. We are fighting against sodomites in high places and until we start naming them by name and putting a face to them movements like Straight Black Pride are nothing but pysops. As I've said, they are promoting the nonsense term of homophile but its sodomy and that's always connected to evil spirit conjuring devil worshiping cults. Devil worship is practiced everywhere including in Egypt and many parts of Africa so this is not a Greco-Roman issue but a human issue.

The list of charges they put under my name to scape goat me as a monster while they are the sodomites and pedophile devil worshipers.

30 Years {(25, 25, 25 CC) W/(5, 5, 5 CC) CS W/7 Cc)} (Not In Sequence Order) Registration Required (Current Cycle)
Active Offenses BURGLARY 2ND DEG; ARMED CRIMINAL ACTION (3 CTS); FORCIBLE RAPE - FORCIBLE COMPULSIO; FORCIBLE SODOMY-DEV SEXUAL INT (2 CTS)
Completed Offenses POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE-FELONY; RESIST/INTERFER FEL ARR

They are using sodomy and I didn't even know what it meant as I have never been a homosexual and don't have homosexuals in my family because none of my family were ever Freemasons, cult members, and longstanding members of any Christian Church.

www.theriseofsodom..com

They are pedophiles and they must find scape goats to make people think these abominations are natural. They need innocent people to focus their sins upon no different than old women being targeted for witchcraft while Freemasons get away scott free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTa1in2JsHI

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists by TrajansKong: 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
What happened to you, King Sango

Who made you like this?

What will it take to stop your pain?

Genuine question.

1 Like

Re: The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists by KingSango(m): 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2018
In America we are betrayed by criminal psychopath African American bloodlines that are in alliance with European and Jewish Freemason Illuminati. The African American elites had their start as criminals who were condemn to death by your ancient African kings. The Europeans made deals with the Kings to purchase these prisoners so they could use them as slaves in the New World. So in around 1607, the first African slaves began to appear in Virginia, a state on the North East side of the U.S states bordering the Atlantic ocean. African slaves were, who were criminals, were put to work with European slaves to build the colonies of Virginia and Maryland. They each were given 5 years of indentured slavery and if they survived the horrific chattel slavery they would be freed. Many of these criminals survived and they were given 50 acres of land to farm. Some also participated in raiding Native American villages and killing Native American people to cleanse them of this land. The early colonies had many prominent Africans who survived slavery and become owners of plantations and held their own slaves. This you must understand to under how African Americans have no history and all the people who are given to as heroes were villains, criminals, that owned slaves as well and treated us worst than animals.

Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan who achieved freedom in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia after serving his term of indenture. He became a property owner that owned slaves, and was one of the first people in Virginia to have his right to own a slave legally recognized. Held as an indentured servant in 1621, he earned his freedom after several years, and was granted land by the colony.[1]

He later became a successful tobacco farmer in Maryland. He attained great wealth after having been an indentured servant and has been referred to as “'the black patriarch' of the first community of Negro property owners in America".[1]

Anthony Johnson and many African Americans owned slaves and were in partnership with the European and Jews. In fact, Johnson is the reason slavery became lifetime service legally because Johnson didn't want his African slaves benefiting from the same law that freed him. This was a criminal and Johnson and many early African plantation owners were criminals. The Moors also owned slaves in the Southern states of what is now known as Louisiana state, at the end of the Civil War in 1865 African Americans owned more slaves than Europeans and all the slaves were Africans. The Moors were responsible for slave raids in West Africa and the Congo. These people taken later in the 16th, after the supply of criminal slaves become to low to keep up the slave stock in the Americas. These were good people, some of them Igbos, Yorubas, etc.

We are taught false history here in America and racial lies about African American are one group. There were about 9 African American presidents of the Colonial Congress before George Washington who became the President of the United States. All these Africans were our oppressors. They were not our relatives in any sort of way. When you have ethnic groups that means those people are related to each other ancestrally. These criminal African Americans aren't related to us at all. Wars are fought in Africa due to not just competition among different ethnic groups but different world views, moral and spiritual beliefs. Some ethnic groups practiced slavery, human sacrifice, evil witchcraft, sodomy, and all sorts of wickedness. This is the issue here in America, where you have African American elites, who belong to wealthy families who have been in partnership with Europeans and Jews via Freemason Illuminati running the same oppression that the Europeans and Jews run on African people worldwide.

Just like yall have evil sodomite devil worshiping cults in Nigeria, and we all know its true. We have the same phenomenon here in America. But we face a harder battle because we don't have ethnic rights like you do. We don't have land where our ethnic group can have our own culture, beliefs and self rule separate from Africans who don't share our world view and beliefs. The same devil worshiping Africans who are oppressing us are given the same status as victims of oppression. These are the devils behind the Civil Rights Struggle, the Black Panther Party, and now the Homosexual Agenda because they are devil worshiping sodomites like the Europeans and Jews. They belong to the Freemason Illuminati devil worshiping cults formed at colleges and ran by elite African American families who descended from these early African American slavers who got wealthy during the slavery period. They were mostly mulatto because they mixed and married with Europeans and Jews but they can be darkskinned too! These are your Jesse Jackson's, Oprah Winfrey, Michael Jordan, the Martin Luther King family, Farrakhan and his family, all these leaders who work with Church groups and run the community via Freemason Illuminati networks. These are the very people behind the homosexual agenda who want the world to think that homosexuality and pedophilia, which is devil worship, is all Greco/Roman culture but that's not true. Homosexuality and evil witchcraft goes back to Egypt and as a perverse culture all over Africa. We must expose devil worship no matter who is practicing it.

THE BLACK BOULE-NEGROS THAT HELP SELL YOU OUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waMwWbOcaC0&t=109s

Ase

Love Sango
Re: The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists by CONFAMA: 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
KingSango:
Greetings,

If you wonder how I do this very act of being fiery and coming out against the spread of homosexuality, pedophilia and devil worship is because they attacked me first. I'm sure Nigerians can relate well to "Twin Sacrifice" and understand that evil witchcraft isn't just in Africa but all over the world. Yes, your brothers and sisters in the West are evil Black Magicians too! Wherever you find evil witches you find sodomites because its apart of evil spirit conjuring. All those Africans that don't want to work for their fortunes and gain their blessings by merit and hardwork turn to evil witchcraft so is the sad state of the African world where witchcraft and magick as its origins. My teacher always told me that African people couldn't get anywhere because they were always using juju against each other. Not saying that all occultism is bad because there's the left and right paths of the occult but specifically the misuse the occult is what makes it either evil or good. Thus begins my story.

Irritated Genie and the Straight Black Pride movement and many Pan African movements now are promoting homosexuality as non-African. Homosexuality is a made up word, along with Homophiles a word Irritated Genie made up. Look up the meaning of the root words, homo which means "the same", and "phil", rather phile, means love and friend. So Homosexuality and Homophile means same love not nearly as condemning and revealing as saying sodomite. Sodomy is what the powers that be are promoting and sodomy is a nasty filthy practice of anal, oral stimulation, because its not sexual intercourse, but it also includes copulation with animals. Homosexuality was invented in the 18th century because these Freemason Illuminati groups which includes the Catholic Christian Church wanted to eradicate the word entirely because it exposed them. Sodomy is connected to devil worship and they are working to eradicate the word sodomy from usage. All 50 U.S states have laws on the books that prosecute for sodomy, unnatural behavior practiced by homosexuals, who were called sodomites not homosexuals under the official legal term and Biblical and Quranic law.

Wherever you find sodomites you find devil worship. The people behind this Homosexual Agenda are devil worshipers not White Supremacists. There is no White or Black people so the Moorish Science Teachings are correct in using the right words to define a topic otherwise you are saying something other than legally intended. Sodomy isn't a Greco-Roman invention its a human wickedness and its practiced all over the Earth by devil worshiping cults like exactly what Freemasonry is, a devil worshiping cult. All them evil cults and there are many of them in Africa who are into evil cults that require sodomy as a sacrifice to enter the order. These same groups are among African Americans and nearly every professional, politician, famous athlete and entertainer along with religious leaders are sodomites under bloodoath to some part of the evil network of Freemasons.

I must say, Satanic groups have no issue telling you that sodomy is an essential part of their practice but its Christians and hypocrites who are calling it something else other than what it truly is, devil worship. In ancient times, the practice of sodomy started as sacrifice to the join an evil devil worshiping cult bent on gaining bloodoath blackmailed members to increase their control and power over a state. I have completed my investigation and it took me some years to get to the root of the matter because I was fraudulently stalked in the community, everywhere I went by these governmental watch groups under the U.S Department Homeland Security and the Catholic Church who run gay mafia watch groups because most of the people doing the stalking are sodomites and pedophiles. I started to take notice of their peculiar behavior and most people kind of know a homosexual when they see one, its not hard to figure out when you are surrounded by them frequently as I am. The Freemason Police sodomites put rape and sodomy charges under my name and identity and called it Identity Theft but won't allow me to clear my name after discovering it. I was never informed nor notified of the mix up because I lived in a separate state from where the deliberate mix up occurred. . At first I didn't even know what sodomy was because I don't have homosexuals in my family. None. But there are plenty of homosexuals in the families of African Americans like most of the African Americans in Washington, DC who are behind promoting homosexuality.

The Washington, MD, VA area is reaping with African Americans in Fraternities, Sororities, Freemasons and Churches that have plenty of homosexuals in their family. These African American elitists are the criminal psychopaths that have culturally, socially and financially aligned themselves with Europeans and perpetuate White Supremacy as a form of control. They all know homosexuality comes from raping and molesting their children but they want to claim it is natural. They used me as a scape goat because I am a twin and they want to promote it as genetic so this is the fraud they are guilty of. I'm speaking of African Americans police officers who are Boule Freemasons attached all sorts of criminal charges to my name and identity and blacklisted me so I would be put under City Watch and have my life destroyed without due process. They are sodomites and pedophiles African Americans in Washington, Atlanta, Chicago and around the country including Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam whom I was once a member before waking up this reality of treachery among African Americans in nearly every part of our society. These Bisexual Boule/Freemason Black bisexuals are the catalysts for the spread of homosexuality and AIDS because AIDS comes directly from the nasty bio-hazardous practice of sodomy. Most of your African American successful professional males are bisexuals. This goes way beyond racism and racism is nothing but a tool the wicked criminals Africans and Europeans use to rule over the poor classes of people. We are fighting against sodomites in high places and until we start naming them by name and putting a face to them movements like Straight Black Pride are nothing but pysops. As I've said, they are promoting the nonsense term of homophile but its sodomy and that's always connected to evil spirit conjuring devil worshiping cults. Devil worship is practiced everywhere including in Egypt and many parts of Africa so this is not a Greco-Roman issue but a human issue.

The list of charges they put under my name to scape goat me as a monster while they are the sodomites and pedophile devil worshipers.

30 Years {(25, 25, 25 CC) W/(5, 5, 5 CC) CS W/7 Cc)} (Not In Sequence Order) Registration Required (Current Cycle)
Active Offenses BURGLARY 2ND DEG; ARMED CRIMINAL ACTION (3 CTS); FORCIBLE RAPE - FORCIBLE COMPULSIO; FORCIBLE SODOMY-DEV SEXUAL INT (2 CTS)
Completed Offenses POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE-FELONY; RESIST/INTERFER FEL ARR

They are using sodomy and I didn't even know what it meant as I have never been a homosexual and don't have homosexuals in my family because none of my family were ever Freemasons, cult members, and longstanding members of any Christian Church.

www.theriseofsodom..com

They are pedophiles and they must find scape goats to make people think these abominations are natural. They need innocent people to focus their sins upon no different than old women being targeted for witchcraft while Freemasons get away scott free.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTa1in2JsHI

Ase

Love Sango

I believe you 100%. Somebody close to me had the same encounter u just narrated.
Re: The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists by KingSango(m): 4:47pm On Feb 26, 2018
CONFAMA:

I believe you 100%. Somebody close to me had the same encounter u just narrated.

Of course, they scape goat people these dirty devil worshiping Freemasons because they are committing all sorts of atrocities daily. Most of the high level Masons are devil possessed because they have done so much abominations over and over again to gain power and wealth. Some of them just love to do evil.

www.theriseofsodom..com

1 Share

Re: The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists by thomosmary: 10:51am On Apr 12, 2018
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide .Are you a business man or woman,artist, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 20,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %2026
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $800,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $8,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati satanic hand symbol contact us now with this number or whatsapp me (+2348083325148 }OR Email- Illuminatimoney66@gmail.com
Re: The War Of My Life-my Fight Against Devil Worshiping African American Cultists by KingSango(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
KingSango:

Of course, they scape goat people these dirty devil worshiping Freemasons because they are committing all sorts of atrocities daily. Most of the high level Masons are devil possessed because they have done so much abominations over and over again to gain power and wealth. Some of them just love to do evil.

www.theriseofsodom..com

(1) (Reply)

‘punish A Muslim Day’: Disturbing Letters Sent Across UK / Warri Residents Pay SARS For Registration In Order To Be Protected. Photos / 10 Best Hackers The World Has Ever Known

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.