Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs (11320 Views)

First Class Students Of Ignatius Ajuru Uni Write Test To Prove Their Grades / What Do First Class Students Do That Others Dont? / Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by Navalsadiq(m): 12:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Sunymoore:
Yeah.. True that! I was there.. The governor did great.. Congratulations to them..

Piece of advice: Strive for the best and success will surely follow...

Study a course that you've a good chance of graduating with excellent results.

If you're going for sciences in Nigeria, anything apart from medicine and engineering is...... Haba Kai ma laughing studies

Is better to be a first class graduate in laughing studies than having a pass in engineering.

Everybody has his way to follow.. If you're good at a skill, don't throw it away while studying, your skill maybe be your saving grace..
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by Navalsadiq(m): 12:21am On Feb 26, 2018
Sunymoore:
Yeah.. True that! I was there.. The governor did great.. Congratulations to them..

Piece of advice: Strive for the best and success will surely follow...

Study a course that you've a good chance of graduating with excellent results.

If you're going for sciences in Nigeria, anything apart from medicine and engineering is...... Haba Kai ma laughing studies

Is better to be a first class graduate in laughing studies than having a pass in engineering.

Everybody has his way to follow.. If you're good at a skill, don't throw it away while studying, your skill maybe be your saving grace..
haba!laughing studies
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by AZeD1(m): 12:54am On Feb 26, 2018
This is one of the problems of the educational sector in Nigeria. Not everyone who graduates with a first class wants to be a lecturer and also not every first class graduate can actually lecture.

We need to move away from this practice of giving automatic lecturing jobs to people.
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by taiwolomo1: 1:22am On Feb 26, 2018
pinkcottoncandy:
Tell us the salary as well....so that people can begin to make up minds whether this uni of a thing is worth it or if best to gather the school fees over the years and enter market go hustle.

So that after ur hustle blow u can employ graduates to run things while u ball
no mind them bro, the employment end for that occasion sef! Na eye service abeg! Got a friend in kd elrufai promised autatic job coz of his project during NYSc.up til today him still de do paper work...many many signatory.na so my guy free em as e tire em!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by Godson84: 3:50am On Feb 26, 2018
charles2044:
Why only. First class, First class that you can buy with money at anytime, thir First Class can not even graduate with 2.3 in south west Uni
shocked
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by charles2044: 4:52am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=ItsTutsi post=65372776]if only u know how stupid u sound!! so out of thousand students,only 38 could afford first class base on ur assumption rightundecided..are south west universities Harvard or Oxford?..pathetic hater,what has ur family achieve? undecided[/quote
I don't. Need to be worried about your comment but in case you need an answer ask your ancestors I think they gave birth to you and if anybody really needed. To be disturbed I think it's them..
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by charles2044: 5:00am On Feb 26, 2018
[quote author=OGHENAOGIE post=65372615] don't be foolish..... De merited their grades moreover Na sadism De make person de get bad grades for south west uni [/quote
I only asked why first. Class only was giving automatic Jobs knowing fully well that there exam is not a true test of knowledge... instead of Automatic Job it should have been scholarship and if only the first class are giving automatic employment what is the faith of others?
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by kingzjay(m): 5:11am On Feb 26, 2018
The way some state universities in the North produce first class ehn...It's more simpler than reciting ABC.

I recall when I did my NYSC in Kano State University of Science and Technology.

This country still have a very long way to go

1 Like

Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by LordBuchi(m): 5:40am On Feb 26, 2018
EdifiedCEO:
Yobe State Governor, His Excellency, Gov. Ibrahim Gaidam has offered automatic graduate assistant jobs to 38 students of Yobe State University (YSU) who have graduated with first class degrees in their various areas of study.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/02/photos-yobe-state-governor-offers-38.html

Really??
And they still claim to be an educationally less developed state?
Northerners and their ploy to be at the top either by hook or by crook. Don't be surprised that 90% of these 1st class holders got admission with less than 180 JAMB cut off mark but was considered because they claim to have come from the area where education is less developed. And now, they are 1st class materials!!!. Even their requirements to gain admission is far easier. (you see someone gaining admission with deficiency in maths or english only to be given probation of some yrs to make that subject...Southerners can never have such privilege!)
What about secondary school?? After common entrance they claim to be educationally handicapped only to gain admission into unity colleges with marks as low as 2%.
Northerners are bunch liars!
Either they deceive us during admission(they claim they are educationally handicapped) or there deceiving us during graduation(they make 1st class more than people from the assumed educationally highly developed areas). Cos I still wonder if these 1st class holders were not part of the students I encountered 7 to 8 yrs ago in Jigawa and Yobe(Nguru precisely).

1 Like

Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by chinwezdasilva: 6:46am On Feb 26, 2018
faragai24:
38 first student from yobe state uni, the number is much if really there is serious examination.
mind you different discipline

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by Sunymoore(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Navalsadiq:
haba!laughing studies
Gaskian lamarin babana
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by Sunymoore(m): 7:27am On Feb 26, 2018
Navalsadiq:
haba!laughing studies
Gaskian lamarin babana
Re: Governor Gaidam Offers 38 First Class Students Of Yobe University Automatic Jobs by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 26, 2018
38 1st class!!!!!!
hmmmm nothing can't happen in the North. 97% of the graduands would be indigenes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State University Rewards Its Top Students With N4m For Making 4.5 Cumulati / What Are The Next Three Numbers In This Sequence? / Is There Any Professor In English Language Apart From Wole Soyinka In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.