Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... (1076 Views)

President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / The Dapchi Scam: Where Is Liya Sharibu - By Femi Fani-kayode / The Faces Of The Dapchi Schoolgirls After Their Release By Boko Haram Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 10:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
I'm putting this up here for all to see..Buhari and Buhari alone is solely responsible for the kidnap of the Dapchi girls...

Buhari wants to declare for second term. He is power hungry, he loves power. He can do anything for power.

Buhari realizes that he hasn't achieved anything in 3years. There ought to be a ground breaking news before declaring....nothing.

His plan was to release the girls and then declare for second term.

Has Shekau said anything about the girls? Nope. I don't think these girls were kidnapped by Shekau. Except ofcourse Buhari and Shekau are working hand in hand...

Whatever the case, Buhari should please release our sisters and daughters for us...Don't use Nigerians for your political gains.

Buhari leave us alone..
!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by ItsTutsi(m): 11:18pm On Feb 25, 2018
"I don't think,I think"!! bloody illiterate,if u were in a court and the judge asks u for proof and facts,na "I think" ull be saying through out..someone will be in his village in enugu and be writing bullshit,u think this is biafra.com
Hofbrauhaus:
I'm putting this up here for all to see..Buhari and Buhari alone is solely responsible for the kidnap of the Dapchi girls...

Buhari wants to declare for second term. He is power hungry, he loves power. He can do anything for power.

Buhari realizes that he hasn't achieved anything in 3years. There ought to be a ground breaking news before declaring....nothing.

Has Shekau said anything about the girls? Nope. I don't think these girls were kidnapped by Shekau. Except ofcourse Buhari and Shekau are working hand in hand...

Whatever the case, Buhari should please release our sisters and daughters for us...Don't use Nigerians for your political gains.

Buhari leave us alone..
!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Optional09: 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2018
I agree with you Op
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by booblacain(m): 11:33pm On Feb 25, 2018
Honestly, same thought was going through my mind.

One thing is certain, this kidnap is about 2019. It is either it's being done to discredit Buhari, or it's being done to score cheap point for Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Whizdorm001(m): 11:37pm On Feb 25, 2018
#KICKBUHARIOUT2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
ItsTutsi:
"I don't think,I think"!! bloody illiterate,if u were in a court and the judge asks u for proof and facts,na "I think" ull be saying through out..someone will be in his village in enugu and be writing bullshit,u think this is biafra.com

Tell your SaiBaba that we are watching him closely. His greatest mistake is playing politics with the lives of innocent girls of Dapchi.

We are watching him...haha
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by yarimo(m): 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2018
Effect of too much intake of WEED is disturbing you
Hofbrauhaus:

Buhari leave us alone..
!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Firefire(m): 1:37am On Feb 26, 2018
APC online urchin will not like this.... grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by limeta(f): 1:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Op you you are very right
Buhari is a terrorist
Looking for cheap political points before declaring for a second term .
Buhari bring back the girls every body knows you got them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by lashout1: 6:20am On Feb 26, 2018
I am having same thought with many facts. The governor didn't get the full info as to when they will be released from their plan, he went public to declare that the girls have ben found.

Suddenly all tweet from presidevy is "directing ...directing..."

The info from the presidency carries that a faction of Boko Haram made away with... because they know we will demand video of acknowledgement from Shakau.

Did you hear that military was pulled out a day bfore the attack?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by dlondonbadboy: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2018
lashout1:
I am having same thought with many facts. The governor didn't get the full info as to when they will be released from their plan, he went public to declare that the girls have ben found.

The info from the presidency carries that a faction of Boko Haram made away with... because they know we will demand video of acknowledgement from Shakau.

Things dey happen for my country...
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2018
lashout1:

The info from the presidency carries that a faction of Boko Haram made away with...
because they know we will demand video of acknowledgement from Shakau.

I didn't even have this information...I knew it.

It's clearer now.
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2018
yarimo:
Effect of too much intake of WEED is disturbing you

No wahala. We would see who laughs last.

Tell Buhari to be afraid. Tell him to be very afraid...
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by magoo10(m): 7:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari and his APC are using the same tactics they did with chibok girls, now they have kidnapped dapchi girls .buhari must be held responsible.
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by KwoiZabo(m): 8:49am On Feb 26, 2018
lipsrsealed Karma is a bitch

Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Hofbrauhaus(m): 9:18am On Feb 26, 2018
magoo10:
Buhari and his APC are using the same tactics they did with chibok girls, now they have kidnapped dapchi girls .buhari must be held responsible.

Yes..
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by magoo10(m): 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Yes..
And to think that they ordered soldiers to be withdrawn from dapchi a day to the abduction of the girls proves that the commander in chief is culpable.
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Buhari leave us alone..
!!
Long foretold..
Re: Buhari Is Responsible For The Kidnap Of The Dapchi Girls... by Cjrane2: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2018
It has become as clear as crystal that BUHARI was desperately looking for popularity stunts to help his unpopular regime

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Photos From The Burial Of Senator Ali Wakili / PHOTOS: Zamfara Chiefs And Emir Of Anka, Alhaji Attahiru Ahmad Visit Buhari / Buhari has increased the price Of Beer, sooo Sad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.