Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,450 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Where Is Starboy 'ahmed' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Where Is Starboy 'ahmed' (1428 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Wizkid Signs AHMED, Kid Rapper To Starboy, Gives Him N10m At Wizkid Concert / Lady Tattoos Wizkid's Face And His Starboy Logo On Her Back(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Starboy 'ahmed' by Africanbest(m): 1:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Wizkid signed a young boy simply identified as Ahmed to his record label, Starboy Entertainment.

He made the announcement during his show at the Eko Convention Centre, Lagos in December 2017.

“Why you never sleep, come on stage,” Wizkid reached out to him. Further questioning revealed that coincidentally, he is from Ijebu Ode, Wizkid’s hometown in Ogun State. A Trap beat was supplied by DJ Tunez, and young Ahmed, seizing the window of opportunity, dropped some of the best bars of the night. Everyone was turnt. Wizkid, surprised by the events, made some promise.

“I will sign you to Starboy, from today you are my artist. I will first give you N10 million to start off and clean up, and we will record,” he said to a crowd who were sharing in the joy of young Ahmed.

“This isn’t me blessing the young man, it’s him blessing me. I have been asking God for a young talent to sign, so this is the answer to my prayers,” Wizkid said.

Wizkid told Nigerians to watch out for the young lad in 2018 which make starboy record to have L.A.X, Terri, Ahmed and Wizkid as the artist.

This is 2019.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire's Daughter, DJ Cuppy Lands Another Endorsement Deal / Olamide , YBNL Members And Friends Visit Atlanta , US - Pictures / New Photos Of Nollywood Actress, Omotola Jalade Will Make You Fall In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.