Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,667 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol (24414 Views)

Lere Olayinka And Governor Fayemi Pose For A Selfie / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. / Mo Abudu Suspected To Be Amaechi's Girlfriend - Lere Olayinka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by anibi9674: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2018
ok
Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Xinzu:

Stick to being a feminist, leave politics for those who know how it works.
I am a law student and I plan on entering politics so don't say that again.In terms of political knowledge I don't think you know half of what I know or my interest so speak for yourself.
Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by designVATExcel: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Hate or Love Fayose, sometimes he makes sense.

I said sometimes oh abeg, other times the guy just they Bleep up, distributing N200 stomach infrastructure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Cockyguy11: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
If Na me be fayose and this his aide I would write a letter to Vladimir Putin to seek asylum in Russia after October when he leaves office this year.If you are tired of a government get your PVC and stop this childish behaviour.
see this one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Lukgaf(m): 9:05am On Feb 26, 2018
The fact is that, we should all wake up. Youth are sleeping. Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Shafiiimran99: 9:07am On Feb 26, 2018
Some #mumu would not think twice about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Adefemiaderoju1: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Lol best way to describe APC

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 9:12am On Feb 26, 2018
Xinzu:

Stick to being a feminist, leave politics for those who know how it works.

see Mumu,
because she's not a Nigerian like you??
she have the same right like you under constitution...
obviously, you will not be happy with women who have PVC,no

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by ibez007(m): 9:15am On Feb 26, 2018
Its a show of shame for both party!. How can A reasonable Adult not face is own Wahala, but keep struggling to ... Ahaha!. Its a kind of insensitivity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:17am On Feb 26, 2018
Cockyguy11:

see this one
mind your business who are you?you that can see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by livebynite: 9:18am On Feb 26, 2018
How does this reduce the cost of Garri? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by zoghys: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2018
Lere olayinka is just dancing from his master's jukebox. PDP are no better than APC, and if push come to shove your party will fail like a pack of card. Your party put us into this mess with your persistent and pathetic siphoning of our common wealth into your personal vault, and your master Ayo Fayose is no exception. Nigerians are resilient, intelligent and do not forget easily like you wish, so stop playing politics with every situation and concentrate on giving the good people of Ekiti state the dividend of democracy as you should.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

see Mumu,
Sweet sister thank you smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:33am On Feb 26, 2018
Old picture, like others that were all over the internet showing many of the campaign gimmicks leading towards the 2015 elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Bustincole(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2018
Hmmn, d guy got it right

A....P....C

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by uchwar1: 9:46am On Feb 26, 2018
Lukgaf:
if APC can be Animal People Party, then you PDP are People's Damage Party. Different folks.

Do you know where our problem lies in this country? Somebody governed a State for good 8 years and loot the State's treasury as much as possible; as if there are no other good individuals again, you choose the same person to represent you at the National Assembly. Tell me which motion will you like him to support, jailing and death penalty for the past corrupt leaders? Ehn? Talk now! Walai, we keep deceiving ourselves, Yeyenetu....
why nah? if those that ruled our country for 8 yrs and looted our money, yet fuel was 87 naira, pls we need corruption back. your APC that is busy fighting corruption, fuel price is 185 naira and the fuel is scarce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Johnnyessence(m): 9:47am On Feb 26, 2018
zoghys:
Lere olayinka is just dancing from his master's jukebox. PDP are no better than APC, and if push come to shove your party will fail like a pack of card. Your party put us into this mess with your persistent and pathetic siphoning of our common wealth into your personal vault, and your master Ayo Fayose is no exception. Nigerians are resilient, intelligent and do not forget easily like you wish, so stop playing politics with every situation and concentrate on giving the good people of Ekiti state the dividend of democracy as you should.
And your saint Apc do what?
Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by zoghys: 10:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
And your saint Apc do what?

And what did your saint PDP do in sixteen years?. They simply looted every penny in the excess crude oil account, enrich loyal members and croonies and leave all of us to dry. Remember, the oil crude boom during Jonathan, how does that benefit the common man. Guy stop been paranoid and face fact as they come. Quote me right APC is shit, but PDP are no better and won't be any time soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by bionixs: 10:11am On Feb 26, 2018
Johnnyessence:
it seems Apc party is drowing by the day. I guess the cow isn't listen to the herder. lere olayinka funny like Mr. bean lol.
agbero party. thier names go like jag*ban,koro, rilwani akilu...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Xinzu: 10:37am On Feb 26, 2018
Oladeleeleniyan:

see Mumu,

Stupid bitch, I didn't even know she isn't Nigerian but I do know that she's claimed to be feminist severally. Any political savvy toddler would even know that theatrics, whether childish or otherwise are very well part of politics but a dunce like you would not know. Barren-brained iidiot!
Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Xinzu: 10:42am On Feb 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I am a law student and I plan on entering politics so don't say that again.In terms of political knowledge I don't think you know half of what I know or my interest so speak for yourself.

Being an ordinary law student doesn't magically grant you political knowledge and going by your comment, its not hard to see that you're as political savvy as 6 year old girl who thinks that maturity has anything to do with opposition politics. If it does, then kindly point out one mature propaganda you've ever heard about or shut up that smelly hole in your face when politicians talk!
Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Xinzu:

Being an ordinary law student doesn't magically grant you political knowledge and going by your comment, its not hard to see that you're as political savvy as 6 year old girl who thinks that maturity has anything to do with opposition politics. If it does, then kindly point out one mature propaganda you've ever heard about or shut up that smelly hole in your face when politicians talk!
Ordinary you say why are you pained?And yes it does because you can always have political knowledge.Many people invited to speak on political programs have such knowledge in that field.I don't need to prove anything to you because your write up shows how low in thinking you are.I have political knowledge and interest than you do because you have never sat down to read about politics its ideologies or the people who propounded governmental theories.You don't need to be pained because if the both of us are invited to make a debate on political issues I would beat you hands down black and blue.Explain maturity and it's relationship with political propaganda let me understand.
Re: Lere Olayinka Shares Photo Of Cow Painted With APC Symbol by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:32am On Feb 26, 2018
Xinzu:

Stupid bitch, I didn't even know she isn't Nigerian but I do know that she's claimed to be feminist severally. Any political savvy toddler would even know that theatrics, whether childish or otherwise are very well part of politics but a dunce like you would not know. Barren-brained iidiot!
Must you insult her to prove your point don't behave like a baby you are obviously the political toddler.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obaseki, Edo APC Leaders Endorse Oshiomhole’s Suspension / NURTW Queries MC Oluomo For Insubordination, Anti-Union Activities / How Abacha Was Poisoned - Another Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.