Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

"Monkey Leave Banana"... Latest Hit Track In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Monkey Leave Banana"... Latest Hit Track In Nigeria (950 Views)

Nigerian Artiste ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Hit Track- AJE / ipCraft Releases The Official Video Of His Trending Hit Track- Watch / Download Mp3 :- Latest Hit 'rara' - Febry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Monkey Leave Banana"... Latest Hit Track In Nigeria by alexDBaberian: 1:45am On Feb 26, 2018
Five young Artistes (Ben Anansi, Pixie, Sammiecolt, Chidokeyz, & Elveektor) have just released a track called "Monkey Leave Banana".
The song strongly criticizes the Nigerian Government and its foolery, especially in the money fraud saga involving the animal kingdom (Snake and Monkey).

These artistes are signed to the BO Entertainment record label, which has been recently going viral with the release of Boju Boju, Shakara Waka, Special, VSOP, Tumble Me and Gheto Yute.

It is quite intriguing that these artist are still in school, and are already pulling such waves.

Trust me when I say that the "Monkey Leave Banana" Track is worth your listening pleasure. It reminds me of the "Nigeria jagajaga" by Eedris Abdulkareem of the good old days. These artistes have guts...

Nigerian Politicians are having it hot this time around!

Download track below.
http://tooxclusive.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Monkey-Leave-Banana-Ben-Anansi-Pixie-Chidokeyz-Sammiecolt-Elveektor.mp3

Re: "Monkey Leave Banana"... Latest Hit Track In Nigeria by pioukul1: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
i just listened to the jam. it is awesome!... this guys would soon be the kings of the entertainment industry.

(1) (Reply)

Download MP3: Mr Bee Ft Small Doctor & Mohbad – E Get Why / Double Silencer Ft. Zlatan - Hustler (remix) / Oluwacoded Ft. Badboydyna – Lawomo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.