Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,169 members, 7,864,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 7) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 7) (227 Views)

Flee Sexual Sins / Confession Of Sexual Sins At Bishop Obinim's Church By Members (Video) / Lady Kneels Down To Greet Apostle Suleman As He Steps Out In Style In USA(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 Practical Steps Out Of Sexual Sins. (part 7) by Revadebola: 2:55am On Feb 26, 2018
20 PRACTICAL STEPS OUT OF SEXUAL SINS (PART 7)

Continued From Yesterday

7. Daily pray.

Matthew 26:41 KJV
Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.

Behind every obsession or bondage to sexual sins, are strong evil powers. You cannot defeat the evil spirits behind sexual sins by your own might or power.
You must pray to overcome the evil spirits causing your obsession and bondage to sexual sins.
The devil is very persistent with the temptation towards sexual sins, likewise, you must be very persistent in prayers against the temptation of sexual sins.
Daily pray against the power of sexual sins.
I encourage you to pray in tongues the more against spiritual sins.
Spend at least 30 minutes daily praying against sexual sins. Pray in tongues and pray in your understanding.
1 Corinthians 14:15 (KJV) "What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also".

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every spirit of sexual sins from my life.
2. I rebuke every satanic arrangement towards sexual purity from my life, in Jesus Name.
3. Holy Spirit keep me pure for the rapture.

To Be Continued Tomorrow.
CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE" my Facebook page, "Charles Adebola Ministries".

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Church? / Life / Meditate On These Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.