Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

‘sowing A Seed Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Tithing’ – Basketmouth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / ‘sowing A Seed Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Tithing’ – Basketmouth (1338 Views)

A Fake Pastor Asks His Audience For A Seed Offering To Get A Miracle / Watch Basketmouth Shows His Dancing Skills On His Birthday / Stop Your Fight Till After My Show, Basketmouth Tells Psquare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘sowing A Seed Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Tithing’ – Basketmouth by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Nigerian ace comedian, Bright Okpocha popularly known as Basketmouth is one of the best comedians that has come out of the country, Nigeria and Africa as a whole. His comedies are always in-depth and classic, in that you will have to laugh till you unknowingly get thrown off balance.
The comedian dropped the joke about giving, tithing and pledging on his official Instagram page.
He said;
“Sowing a seed doesn’t necessarily mean tithing, pledging etc.
Sowing a seed can be anything...... like telling your wife/girlfriend something very off in the morning, just know that you will harvest what you’ve sown at night.....in bed.
This applies to eating beans, moi moi, and eggs before boarding an 11hr flight. Sadly, in this case..... others will harvest what they didn’t sow”.

Read more at.....http://www.apygist.com/2018/02/sowing-seed-doesnt-necessarily-mean.html#more

Re: ‘sowing A Seed Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Tithing’ – Basketmouth by dingbang(m): 4:26am On Feb 26, 2018
When it comes to pastors, everyone has been brainwashed that for one to sow a seed, it has to be with money..

Jesus sowed a seed with his life....

Abraham sowed a seed with his faith...

Moses sowed a seed with his princely gift from Pharoah

Joseph sowed a seed with his integrity....

I can go on and on...

The bible says money is the root of all evil. In another scripture, it said all these things are vanity.

Come, deny yourselves and follow me. Says the Lord.
Re: ‘sowing A Seed Doesn’t Necessarily Mean Tithing’ – Basketmouth by pressplay411(m): 6:00am On Feb 26, 2018
Classic basket mouth jokes.
Dude maintains the spot as the numero uno comedian in nigeria, number 2 in Africa.

The flight bit, is the definition of "y'all gone learn today." Lool

(1) (Reply)

So Funny I Forgot To Laugh / Amazing How This Young Man Can Switch So Swiftly From Agbero To British Accent / Funny Social Media/twitter Memes To Make Your Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.