Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 AM

Personal Prayers. March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Personal Prayers. March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. (924 Views)

Ebuka Obi Zion Ministry Allegedly Buys Property Of Mountain Of Fire In Lagos / 2022 Prophecies By Dr. D.K Olukoya (Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries) / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Personal Prayers. March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. by bummyla(m): 5:41am On Feb 26, 2018
Confession: Psalm 91
1. O God arise, and uproot anything You did not plant, inside the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries.
2. O God, let the fire of revival, fall upon the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, in the name of Jesus.
3. O God, let the power of peace and progress, overshadow this nation, in the name of Jesus.
4. O God, arise and give us God-fearing leaders in this country, in the name of Jesus.
5. Destroy, O Lord, and divide every power conspiring against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
6. Father, fight against them that fight against me, in the name of Jesus.
7. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised, so shall I be saved from mine enemies, in Jesus’ name.
8. I come against every form of barrenness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. I receive power to beat my aggressors to smallness as the dust before the wind, in the name of Jesus.
10. O Lord, let my enemies be taken in their own pride, in the name of Jesus.
11. O God, let those that seek my soul be turned back and put to confusion, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
13. My Father, let death feed upon every witchcraft power, in Jesus’ name.
14. O God, let the wicked be taken in the devices they have imagined, in the name of Jesus.
https://bummyla.com/2018/02/26/personal-prayers-march-2018-pmch-mfm-mountain-of-fire-miracles-ministries-march-2018-power-must-change-hands/
Re: Personal Prayers. March 2018 PMCH. MFM. Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries. by pressplay411(m): 5:51am On Feb 26, 2018
I hear they make kids go 3 days dry fasting in MFM, say it ain't so.

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional / Adeboye And His False Teachings / Shiloh Sacrifice Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.