Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,486 members, 7,812,508 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

"Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu (18557 Views)

Yahaya Bello: Tinubu Has Paid His Dues, Nobody Is Undermining Him / 2023: Tinubu Has Hijacked The Country, North Must Produce Next President – Group / Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by osazeeblue01: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Maybe he wants to course problem there.

2 Likes

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Weareone202: 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018

“The truth is that the state governors do not believe in local government autonomy because it is not something that is practicable. It is not known to law. It cannot be practiced in a federal system

Lawyers in the hux, is the above true?
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by AreaFada2: 8:31am On Feb 26, 2018
Interesting to hear the second reason Tinubu is not needed in Ondo: '"so that the peacemaker will not come and create problems". shocked

I would have expected something along the lines of "APC family in Ondo is waxing stronger and growing daily. However our national leader is always welcome in Ondo. His presence will surely delight our teeming members. A moral boost even".

Or something positive like that. Not sounding as though he doesn't want Tinubu to come at all. Like he's very reluctant to address nagging issues within Ondo APC.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2018
I thought they say he is the party national leader n can go anywhere in his reconciliation effort......hmmm......some want you, while some dnt wnt you...only time will tell
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by designVATExcel: 8:36am On Feb 26, 2018
His choice of words though, only the wise can understand.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Adekdammy: 8:37am On Feb 26, 2018
I am sure that the peacemaker, Bola Tinubu, that you said was chosen, will have no reason to come here because we are at peace with ourselves.

The statement above by Akeredolu is pregnant, just like Tinubu told some elders to go retire, stylishly he is being told by Akeredolu to retire cos he is losing his relevance.

The aggrieved northerners in apc won't respect him cos he is not being respected in his backyard.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by luckyogor(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2018
They won't grant autonomy to local govt yet they are willing to spend millions or even billions conducting local govt elections,there must be somethimg wrong with the minds of Nigerian politicians and all her citizens,when are we ever going to stand up against waste,are our brains fucking wasted or fried,is it war that we need to reset our minds,we are so bleeped up in our thinking mehn,why not just allow the governor's or whatever fucking authorities that controls to just appoint representatives to head the local govt for a tenure of four years or whatever time they deem fit, we do not have any fucking excuse in spending absurd sums on local govt elections (candidates and govt) and at the same time restrict them to mere salary paying officials,It is time to address this abnormally in our nation,this is taxpayer's funds being wasted without any tangible explanation.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by demio007: 8:40am On Feb 26, 2018
How can a lawyer says he is against Local Government autonomy and that LGA autonomy is not practicable in Federal system of government. is He high on drug?

Nigerian politicians are demons.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by nathanccr(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2018
three:
Somebody say na ARODON wey Buhari send Tinubu
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Phelix01(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2018
Lia Mohammed be like, is that d man? Don't worry

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by chuksjuve(m): 8:56am On Feb 26, 2018
They have finally got Tinubu password.
Everybody is now messing him up and down ..

Political law of diminishing returns have set in for him...

Sad
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by jaxxy(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2018
A party that can not hold national convention is that 1 a party
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by macaphan007(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2018
debolayinka:
I smell someone's relevance diminishing already.
I said it some few days ago that this a trap and Tinubu fell for it,one guy quoted me forming political analysis, I just ignored him,Akeredolu will not sir down and watch Tinubu take over the structure of the party in Ondo,same as Amosun,Ajumobi,These guys will mess Tinubu up cos they know what he's after and they will fall his hand big time,even Yahaya Bello has grown wings am still saying it if Tinubu is not careful by the time he's done gallivanting around Nigeria forming "peace-maker" these guys might scheme Lagos away from him using PDP, now how does he resolve the issues in Kano,Kaduna,Kogi,Adamawa,Niger,Zamfara,Sokoto, and even the Senate,I think Tinubu is over rated he can't do much,let me add Rivers as well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by ibez007(m): 9:08am On Feb 26, 2018
2019 things!, Somethings are Shaky already.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by desgiezd(m): 9:16am On Feb 26, 2018
"We have a Party. And we have a Chairman and the Party is being run very well"

So to him Oyegun is running the Party very well? Yet, no BOT meeting has taken place for over two years? No Caucus meeting for close to three years, no convention and even the Exco hardly meets and yet he claims the Party is being run very well?

If Oyegun has been up and doing, there wouldn't have been a need for a reconciliator. His sloppy way of doing things is responsible for the schisms we have seen in the Party.

Akeredolu is trying so hard for Tinubu not to visit Ondo State. He sure is hiding something!
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by AndroBlaze: 9:19am On Feb 26, 2018
I am not supporting Tinubu in anyway, but honestly Akeredolu needs to be ashamed of himself if he said all of this.

If a SAN and top lawyer in our country can be talking so undemocratically and totalitarian all because he is now a governor at the helm of affairs... then this country is really doomed! How can he spit on local government autonomy like this, a lawyer for goodness sake!!
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by orisa37: 9:23am On Feb 26, 2018
Whether it's APC, OPC, PDP, SDP etc, in Ondo State, they are all ACTION GROUP with AFENIFERE CONNECTION..
Policing, Resourcing and Electioneering Full Autonomous Control in States hands on or before 2019 is what we value in Ondo State.
Stop infesting Ondo State with Fulani Herdsmen Hooligans, Kidnappers and all sorts criminal Invaders.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by kalu61(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2018
Akeredolu shouting the minority to silence before the peacemaker arrives.I know you fear,Tinubu never supported you.yeye party
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:10am On Feb 26, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Tinubu is an irrelevant goat grin

Some words used to describe people here and particularly elders shows me most of people like u aren't cultured and lack home training. Can't you just comment baring your opinion with those choice of words?
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2018
This gov Akeredolu is insolent undermining the authority of the president with his statement and insulting his benefactor Asiwaju..
The man lacks basic diplomatic skill to be a leader.
For me Nigeria has no party neither Democrats as well .APC us not even what they claim
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 26, 2018
Why do ibos hate Bola Tinubu so much?

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2018
planetzoom:

So, when there is no problem, you don’t need a peace maker so that he will not come and create problem.

https://independent.ng/apc-crisis-dont-need-tinubu-ondo-akeredolu/amp/
hmmmmmm Tinubu don add another title to the existing ones "troublemaker"

This is what you get when you want to enforce yourself on everyone and everything

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Dollabiz: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oh
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by mogbeyiteren: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hector09:
Nigerians dont knw how to play politics, just look at kenya between jubilee and Nasa, u wont see an faction
Do not even mention Kenya
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Kog45(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
Even when it was obvious that all is not well with APC in ondo the fake governor claimed all is well with them,because he is in charge. Where is ajayi borofice and Abraham?are they comfortable with the way you run the party? undecided tinubu is coming and there is nothing you can do about that.
Pls are you Tinubu boy cos you are so bitter with Akeredolu's statement.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Kog45(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
EchoCharlie:
Why do ibos hate Bola Tinubu so much?
Do they hate him or they are playing normal politics peculiar to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by ernieboy(m): 1:49pm On Feb 26, 2018
debolayinka:
I smell someone's relevance diminishing already.
I wonder when people keep shouting that tinubu wields so much influence in the sw, I ask which sw? Lagos is not the only sw state. does he control ondo( never did and has lost consistently there) what about ekiki (no), kwara?
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by Kog45(m): 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
This gov Akeredolu is insolent undermining the authority of the president with his statement and insulting his benefactor Asiwaju..
For me Nigeria has no party neither Democrats as well .APC us not even what they claim
Benefactor Asiwaju Tinubu?I thought Tinubu don't want him as governor supporting one Abraham,have you forgotten.

1 Like

Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by ernieboy(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2018
Lipscomb:
Even when it was obvious that all is not well with APC in ondo the fake governor claimed all is well with them,because he is in charge. Where is ajayi borofice and Abraham?are they comfortable with the way you run the party? undecided tinubu is coming and there is nothing you can do about that.
so who will tinubu now reconcile, when one of the key party leader says he should not come. take it or leave it in present day Nigeria the party structure in a state revolves round the governor
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by ernieboy(m): 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
AndroBlaze:
I am not supporting Tinubu in anyway, but honestly Akeredolu needs to be ashamed of himself if he said all of this.

If a SAN and top lawyer in our country can be talking so undemocratically and totalitarian all because he is now a governor at the helm of affairs... then this country is really doomed! How can he spit on local government autonomy like this, a lawyer for goodness sake!!
it is not a question of being San or not, it is what the law says. are u aware that the present constitution places the LGA under the star house of assembly? are u aware that the state govt is given so much constitutional power over the LGA , until those laws are changed no LG autonomy.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by ernieboy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
DSDLIVEREPORT:
how is tinubu his benefactor, tinubu never supported him to be governor.
Re: "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu by olapink: 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
@rotimi, u said u only recognized two sinators in ondo. the third u don't know. and he is also a member of APC. his that not a sign of crisis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Omale Denies Buying Property In Dubai For N57M On Behalf Of Magu / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Sanwo-Olu Declares 3 Days Mourning / We Didn’t Give Dangote License For Fuel Import ― NNPCL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.