Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

UK Upwork Account For Sale - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / UK Upwork Account For Sale (1689 Views)

Get Your UNAPPROVED Upwork Account APPROVED / Need An Approved Upwork Account Profile? Local And Foreign Accounts Here !!! / 3 Good Reasons Everyone Should Be Making Money On Upwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 6:54am On Feb 26, 2018
If you need fresh UK upwork account, whatsapp me 08132723964. It is fully verified..
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 6:47am On Feb 27, 2018
still available.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by SoNature(m): 7:28am On Feb 28, 2018
careertalks:
If you need fresh UK upwork account, whatsapp me 08132723964. It is fully verified..
Let's reach a deal with the account.

I will propose a 65/35 business deal on the account for three months after which I will pay outright for it.

Yes, I will take 65% of whatever amount I make while you keep 35%.

The reason is that I want to be sure that what I am about to buy is worth it.

My niche is writing and translation.

You have nothing to lose in this deal as my writing skill is topnotch

Mention me if you like the idea.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by ultimateballer: 8:24am On Feb 28, 2018
SoNature:

Let's reach a deal with the account.

I will propose a 65/35 business deal on the account for three months after which I will pay outright for it.

Yes, I will take 65% of whatever amount I make while you keep 35%.

The reason is that I want to be sure that what I am about to buy is worth it.

My niche is writing and translation.

You have nothing to lose in this deal as my writing skill is topnotch

Mention me if you like the idea.
I have a Nigerian approved account
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by SoNature(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2018
ultimateballer:

I have a Nigerian approved account

Please read what I typed - this time, carefully

I will be using it but we will be sharing the gains for three months

Check out a similar request:

https://m./1459869710995418?view=permalink&id=1945952279053823&fs=2&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_highlights
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2018
still available...
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by ultimateballer: 11:22am On Feb 28, 2018
SoNature:

Please read what I typed - this time, carefully

I will be using it but we will be sharing the gains for three months

Check out a similar request:

https://m./1459869710995418?view=permalink&id=1945952279053823&fs=2&ref=m_notif&notif_t=group_highlights
Have you used up work before? What do you estimate you can make monthly
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by SoNature(m): 11:40am On Feb 28, 2018
ultimateballer:

Have you used up work before? What do you estimate you can make monthly

Yes, I have. But sincerely, I can't give up an estimate. However, the account is your, so if you are not impressed with my performance in one month, you may have it back.

My Nigeria's Upwork account was suspended last year when I tried to combine freelancing on Upwork with a full-time job.

I was getting a lot of Skype interviews but was ignoring them because of my job. Later, the account was suspended, and they've refused to lift the suspension despite my appeals.

Well, I appealed the suspension when I quit my job to pursue a full-time freelance writing career. To date, they would neither lift the suspension nor allow me create another account.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by ultimateballer: 11:59am On Feb 28, 2018
SoNature:

Yes, I have. But sincerely, I can't give up an estimate. However, the account is your, so if you are not impressed with my performance in one month, you may have it back.

My Nigeria's Upwork account was suspended last year when I tried to combine freelancing on Upwork with a full-time job.

I was getting a lot of Skype interviews but was ignoring them because of my job. Later, the account was suspended, and they've refused to lift the suspension despite my appeals.

Well, I appealed the suspension when I quit my job to pursue a full-time freelance writing career. To date, they would neither lift the suspension nor allow me create another account.
Ok add me up on Skype: Chigo.emmanuel
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by SoNature(m): 12:05pm On Feb 28, 2018
ultimateballer:

Ok add me up on Skype: Chigo.emmanuel

Done
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 7:17am On Mar 04, 2018
New UK upwork account available.. inbox me if you need it
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by bemagnify: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2018
careertalks:
New UK upwork account available.. inbox me if you need it
rate pls
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 8:07am On Mar 04, 2018
bemagnify:
rate pls
send me message via whatsapp... 08132723964
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by Mendowed: 8:30am On Mar 04, 2018
SoNature:

Done

Contact me for a US account. @07030852441
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2018
new account available
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 11:56am On Mar 12, 2018
new UK upwork account available.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 6:24am On Mar 16, 2018
newly approved UK upwork account available..
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by bemagnify: 9:33am On Mar 16, 2018
careertalks:
newly approved UK upwork account available..
I need a USA Upwork account that is fully verified with USA ID... If u av pls contact me.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2018
bemagnify:
I need a USA Upwork account that is fully verified with USA ID... If u av pls contact me.
inbox me via whatsapp.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by bemagnify: 10:01am On Mar 16, 2018
careertalks:
inbox me via whatsapp.
number?
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 10:02am On Mar 16, 2018
bemagnify:
number?
Read the post from the beginning, you will see my whatsapp number .
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 1:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Approved UK upwork account available.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by N73RJAL: 4:09pm On Mar 18, 2018
still available.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by naijacutee(f): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
SoNature:

I’m guessing that this happened because you bidded on more work than you could take on?

Personally, I work full time with 2 kids (and no House help) and still do some gigs on Upwork.

The key is that once you’ve received some ratings, to be very selective about work that you bid on. If you see an offer for 5x 1,000 blog post that pays $100, and 1x 1,000 research article that pays $90, I would bid on the research article as the pay might be less, but you know you can deliver quality. Just a quick tip for others, but it sounds like you identified the issue and learnt from it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 5:14pm On Mar 25, 2018
Newly approved UK upwork account available... contact me if you need it.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by INFOBIZ3: 8:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
naijacutee:

I’m guessing that this happened because you bidded on more work than you could take on?

Personally, I work full time with 2 kids (and no House help) and still do some gigs on Upwork.

The key is that once you’ve received some ratings, to be very selective about work that you bid on. If you see an offer for 5x 1,000 blog post that pays $100, and 1x 1,000 research article that pays $90, I would bid on the research article as the pay might be less, but you know you can deliver quality. Just a quick tip for others, but it sounds like you identified the issue and learnt from it.

can I send you a pm
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2018
New account available.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 11:47am On Mar 30, 2018
Newly approved UK upwork account available.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by damsie(f): 4:05pm On Mar 30, 2018
I need a UK account that has bin used consistently for editing and typing jobs. It should also be verified for getting getting a lot of customers. Please reply me..
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 5:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
damsie:
I need a UK account that has bin used consistently for editing and typing jobs. It should also be verified for getting getting a lot of customers. Please reply me..
Sorry , we only have new accounts for now.
Re: UK Upwork Account For Sale by careertalks: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2018
Account available..

(1) (Reply)

Buyers Of Melon/ogbono In Lagos And Benin Markets Need Suppliers/farmer / 30 Trucks Of Lpfo Available In Trucks Lagos @62 / Do You Require SEO, Digital Marketing, Traffic, SMM?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.