Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

My Blood Pressure Fluctuates - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Blood Pressure Fluctuates (409 Views)

My Blood Pressure Too High / Please I Need Readings For My Blood Test Count / Please, I Need Readings For My Blood Test Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Blood Pressure Fluctuates by pimper24: 7:03am On Feb 26, 2018
I have noticed that whenever I go to the hospital to check my blood pressure, my heart races uncontrollably that the blood pressure machine reading is always very high.

A point came that I got the machine for my home. I was asked to check kerning and night by the doctor and bring the records. Whenever I Checked as advised, it would read normal and at times low.

I was given some drugs which I have broken off for a while now. I engaged in exercise and diet. The problem is that doctors are not considering the fact that I panick at the hospital. Should I continue their drugs or manage myself as I do? My organs have been severally certified OK though I have the history of HBP.
Re: My Blood Pressure Fluctuates by Moborlarh(f): 7:08am On Feb 26, 2018
Relax... Na anxiety dey worry you
Re: My Blood Pressure Fluctuates by sisisioge: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2018
Truly, you've got to relax when at the hospital so they could get a reading to work with.

What I do, I count one to ten when they are putting the stuff in my hand to calm myself. The tightening is really enough to send one's heart on lalamia grin
Re: My Blood Pressure Fluctuates by trendphemmy(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2018
you are having white coat hypertension. it isn't uncommon, just relax and tell ur doctor
Re: My Blood Pressure Fluctuates by Lawrittanneka68(f): 11:29am On Feb 26, 2018
pimper24:
I have noticed that whenever I go to the hospital to check my blood pressure, my heart races uncontrollably that the blood pressure machine reading is always very high.

A point came that I got the machine for my home. I was asked to check kerning and night by the doctor and bring the records. Whenever I Checked as advised, it would read normal and at times low.

I was given some drugs which I have broken off for a while now. I engaged in exercise and diet. The problem is that doctors are not considering the fact that I panick at the hospital. Should I continue their drugs or manage myself as I do? My organs have been severally certified OK though I have the history of HBP.
you can equally use this wonderful supplements to stabilize it permanently,stress active,is very affordable and effective for permanent cure for HBP,if interested contact or WhatsAp this number: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Dandruff Permanently / 13 Ways To Prevent Diabetes / Rhesus Factor Incompatibility Causes Miscarriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.