Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts (9265 Views)

Juliet Ibekaku-Nwagwu In Trouble Over Funds Diversion - Daily Independent / Unpaid Pension: FG, Police Trade Blame As 4,000 Ex-policemen Lament / Jonathan’s Wife, Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by Phelix01(m): 10:54am On Feb 26, 2018
Funke!!!

Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by seguno2: 10:55am On Feb 26, 2018
Habibatuley23:
Buh why is this woman always in the news concerned money issues lately and to make it worse she can't even construct one positive sentence yet her account is filled to the brim and lawyers yekpa for her cases.

She is not in the news.
She is in Tinubu’s propaganda rag called The Nation newspaper.
Big difference.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by seguno2: 10:56am On Feb 26, 2018
modelmike7:
Grandmistress of CORRUPTION

That title appropriately belongs to Maryam Abacha, don’t you think
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by seguno2: 10:58am On Feb 26, 2018
unitysheart:
See as them dey call money. Person wey no get other means of income than being first lady dey command this much. Na wah o.

What is the source of income for Buhari’s son who was riding N75 million super bike
Are you capable of answering that question?
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by GrammarCheck: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
seguno2:

Cashless yet snake swallowed N36 million.
Cashless yet monkey swallowed N70 million.
Do you know what cashless actually means

They could have swallowed it from the bank
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by GrammarCheck: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
12submarine:

So why can't you go cashless on your resources? What makes her foolish? Is it your money?

Is it your foolish?
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 11:01am On Feb 26, 2018
unitysheart:
it is our money.
Which your money?
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by seguno2: 11:03am On Feb 26, 2018
Daviddson:
Did I tell you I'm in support of Abacha's thievery? This is shifting of goalpost. Keep on making escuses for corruption, then turn back and blame the govt for not recording success against it.

Did I tell you that I am shifting any goalpost?
Why are you making excuses for Maryam Abacha’s stealing of our money with her husband when you are not Buhari who said that he is not a thief?
Please point to just one conviction after a fair trial in court by Buhari and APC.
Thanks.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by seguno2: 11:04am On Feb 26, 2018
GrammarCheck:

They could have swallowed it from the bank

You have to check more than your grammar.
How about a visit to Yaba left
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by ZenoHobbes: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2018
Ozekhome; Always representing looters
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by unitysheart(m): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2018
seguno2:

Like our money stolen by Buratai for buying his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai

All thief na thief. Una think say some of us dey take sides abi. Alaye wake up.

They are all thieves.
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by Boyooosa(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
This woman should just join APC to be saved or just go to jail to save herself from all these noises Jere...
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by Boyooosa(m): 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
12submarine:
It is only in Nigeria that parasites claim right over the property of the host. These northern parasites disturbing Patience Jonathan because of money gotten from the resources of Niger Delta will soon shoot themselves in the foot. We shall see what will be the outcome of this drama.
I now understand why they say short people don't think straight
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by 12submarine(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2018
Boyooosa:

I now understand why they say short people don't think straight
Must you tell us you are short with this your understanding?
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by Boyooosa(m): 1:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
12submarine:

Must you tell us you are short with this your understanding?
Crude oil is a natural resource that is supposed to enrich a country/nation if well managed, not ideal for drinking...
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by GrammarCheck: 10:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
seguno2:

You have to check more than your grammar.
How about a visit to Yaba left

I can see you are frustrated and your sense of humour is outdated. How about a visit to the lagoon?
Re: Patience Jonathan & Banks Trade Blame Over Funds Trapped In 10 Accounts by blacknp(m): 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
sorry1:
OK, so when is Buhari getting kicked out of aso rock angry

2019 is too far.
I believe you will commit suicide (Self murder) before May 29th 2023.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Hole In Jubril Al-sudani Mask (pics) / Don’t Allow PDP Back To Power, Tinubu Tells Nigerians / Those Who Threaten Nigeria's Sovereignty Will Have Themselves To Blame - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.