Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,677 members, 7,851,312 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:55 PM

Beware Nairaswitch.com Is A Fraud - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Nairaswitch.com Is A Fraud (1548 Views)

Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! / Sportybet Is A Fraud Guys Beware / Scam Alert : He Is A Scam And A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Nairaswitch.com Is A Fraud by ostabig: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2018
this is to inform the general public to be very careful with the site www.nairaswitch.com that deals with exchange of virtual currency as you may be in the danger of losing your money with them after transferring to their wallet without getting any thing in return.
i was scammed of them recently, i contacted their customer care before using their website to exchange bitcoin and they promised instant funding, but to my greatest surprise, after successful transfer to their wallet they are yet to send the fund till today, today is making it 1 week and few days which the transaction took place and i have sent them the screen shot of the transaction to their email, but no reply till today, as at now they are no longer picking my calls.
the question is if this people are not fraud or scammer how will bitcoin transaction takes a week and two days and still counting before it is completed through an exchange? and why are they not responding to email or calls any more unlike when i was about to transfer to them. i think the General public and anti crime body such as EFCC should visit their office at: Bitswitch Global Limited 4th Floor Cocoa House, Building 15, Oba Adebimpe Road, Dugbe 23402 Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria.
and investigate them properly before they does more harm than the money swallowing snake.
assume i exchanged up to 1 bitcoin with this people it could have entered into Nigeria record that nairaswitch bitcoin swallowing snake swallowed 3.9 million within 24hrs

(1) (Reply)

A Young Man Judged Wrongly In Port Harcourt / Man Seen Using His Hands To Move Car That Blocked Him (video) / Mob Attacks ‘human Parts Eaters’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.