Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Who Has Heard About ABE? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Who Has Heard About ABE? (461 Views)

Who Has Heard From Abdulkabir's Scholarship? / Professional And Foundation Degrees, ABE UK, OTHM Qualifications / Who Has Heard About Alutachat? Easily Meet Students From Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Heard About ABE? by ModupeNike: 9:25am On Feb 26, 2018
Hello everyone, please I have a question o! So I have been seeing some adverts on social media about a particular programme called ABE. I am a young working class lady and I am looking for a qualification to boost my CV and stay ahead in my career. From my findings, this ABE seems quite good and I was also told that it is a UK qualification though they have centres here in Nigeria.

I am thinking of doing it but I want to know if there's anyone that's familiar with it. What's it like? How practical and relevant are their programmes? I would appreciate it if someone could throw some light on this.
Re: Who Has Heard About ABE? by Anitaray123: 11:48am On Feb 27, 2018
ABE is Association of Business Executives. It is a UK qualification regulated by ofqual like ACCA. They offer Business Management course combined with HR and Marketing. They also have short courses to help advance in any chosen career. They also have courses to help prepare people develop skills for employment. You should consider taking their short courses to see how practical and engaging it is.

ModupeNike:
Hello everyone, please I have a question o! So I have been seeing some adverts on social media about a particular programme called ABE. I am a young working class lady and I am looking for a qualification to boost my CV and stay ahead in my career. From my findings, this ABE seems quite good and I was also told that it is a UK qualification though they have centres here in Nigeria.

I am thinking of doing it but I want to know if there's anyone that's familiar with it. What's it like? How practical and relevant are their programmes? I would appreciate it if someone could throw some light on this.
Re: Who Has Heard About ABE? by ModupeNike: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2018
Anitaray123:
ABE is Association of Business Executives. It is a UK qualification regulated by ofqual like ACCA. They offer Business Management course combined with HR and Marketing. They also have short courses to help advance in any chosen career. They also have courses to help prepare people develop skills for employment. You should consider taking their short courses to see how practical and engaging it is.

Thanks AnitaRay. I actually gave them a call yesterday to make some enquiries. I found out they have a diploma programme that's just like a degree programme and I can use their level 6 to do an MBA top up in some top universities in the UK. I think I like that offer. Compared to the cost of actually processing an international MBA, I think ABE is a really affordable option. The fact that they are regulated by OFQUAL (I actually had to confirm that, lol cheesy) absolutely works for me. I have registered for a module in Integrated Marketing Communications already, just to test the waters. The duration of the course is like 3 months depending on your availability (full time or part time). Would begin lectures by the end of March in their Abuja centre. If it turns out to be worth it, I will apply for the MBA top up programme.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Heard About ABE? by BrixAcademy: 12:12pm On Mar 11, 2019
ModupeNike:

Thanks AnitaRay. I actually gave them a call yesterday to make some enquiries. I found out they have a diploma programme that's just like a degree programme and I can use their level 6 to do an MBA top up in some top universities in the UK. I think I like that offer. Compared to the cost of actually processing an international MBA, I think ABE is a really affordable option. The fact that they are regulated by OFQUAL (I actually had to confirm that, lol cheesy) absolutely works for me. I have registered for a module in Integrated Marketing Communications already, just to test the waters. The duration of the course is like 3 months depending on your availability (full time or part time). Would begin lectures by the end of March in their Abuja centre. If it turns out to be worth it, I will apply for the MBA top up programme.

hi!
did u eventually follow through with ur ABE course?

(1) (Reply)

This Website Can Teach You Anything You Want To Learn In Life / 11 Year Old Girl Brutal Beaten By Her School Principal In Ogun State / Why Some Candidates Can’t Gain Admission Into University Even After Passing Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.