Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,556 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital (726 Views)

From Faint And Wake To Slump And Die / 2 Elderly People Slump And Die After Alighting From Vehicles In Rivers (Graphic) / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital by Irukkanews: 11:07am On Feb 26, 2018
The Divisional Police Officer of Igando has slumped and died in a hospital located in the area where he had for treatment. A credible sources told Irukkanews that the DPO had a dislocation on his right hand and had gone to the hospital for treatment and on getting there, the doctor on duty on duty gave him an injection and he collapsed and died on the spot.

When the news of his death got to the police station, the policemen on duty rushed to the hospital and arrested the doctor who is currently in detention.

More details later...

http://irukkanews.com/breaking-lagos-dpo-slump-and-die-in-hospital-p4215-95.htm
Re: BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital by Irukkanews: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2018
more...

Re: BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital by JeffreyJames(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2018
if it's the same DPO of igando that I know.....

Make I no talk lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital by Chijohn42k(m): 11:09am On Feb 26, 2018
Rip to d death.if it is thru
Re: BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital by Irukkanews: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
JeffreyJames:
if it's the same DPO of igando that I know.....

Make I no talk lipsrsealed

It's true, happened this morning
Re: BREAKING: Lagos DPO Slump And Die In Hospital by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is sad. But why arrest the doctor?
We don't know the exact circumstance surrounding his death, just them say them say from ppl who weren't eye witnesses. If at all he was given an injection, must have been a painkiller which normally wouldn't cause a cardiac arrest. Except he received a local anaesthetic into the vein which I am sure no doctor would give.

(1) (Reply)

Is CBD Oil Good For Cerebral Palsy? / How To Lose Weight Fast, Naturally And Without Breaking Bank / What Led To Corona Virus Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.