Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire (826 Views)

The Most Expensive Mansion In Nigeria: Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion (pictures) / Sophie Rammal Alakija: Stop Calling Me Wizkid's Ex Girlfriend, I'm A Wife & Mum / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija, DJ Cuppy At Commonwealth Africa Summit In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2018
Folorunsho Alakija reveals how she got the oil bloc that made her a billionairel
Africa’s richest woman, Folorunso Alakija, has shared the a part of her life story on how she got an oil bloc, which had made her a billionaire today.

In the first part, she revealed how she became wealthy without a university degree.

However, Alakija has now claimed in a series of tweets, that it was God that orchestrated her involvement in the oil industry and she got an oil bloc nobody wanted.

She wrote ;

My encounter with the glory of God. When I got to my wit’s end, I covenanted with God for blessings in return for a life long work and walk with Him. To say that I did not see HIS Glory come into my life would mean I have turned God into a liar.”

“It is only God who could have brought me from the back burner to the front burner. He Himself orchestrated and organized by divine intervention, the beginning and continuation of our delving into the oil industry.”

“The oil block allocated and licensed to us was not wanted by any oil company; we accepted it by faith and it has become the chief cornerstone in West African and Africa as a whole.”

“The Government came back to “take” 50% out of our 60%,but after a 12 year battle in court,all was restored to the glory of God. “God has continued to be faithful as to be expected and I am here today as part of my fulfillment of my obligations to that covenant,” .

http://celebrityvibez.com/2018/02/24/folorunsho-alakija-reveals-got-oil-bloc-made-billionaire/
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by forreelinc(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2018
grin man stop lying you got it by sucking hairy hausa ballz
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by Realsmarttzy(m): 11:33am On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:
grin man stop lying you got it by sucking hairy hausa ballz
AHHHHH!!!!!! Hairy Hausa balls? This one strong
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by forreelinc(m): 1:27pm On Feb 26, 2018
Realsmarttzy:
AHHHHH!!!!!! Hairy Hausa balls? This one strong
i no lie na , yorubas are too cowardly to be in charge of anything and igbos are chasing greater things than oil
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by Realsmarttzy(m): 3:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:

i no lie na , yorubas are too cowardly to be in charge of anything and igbos are chasing greater things than oil
Hmmmn... So For this naija now what is greater than oil
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by forreelinc(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Realsmarttzy:
Hmmmn... So For this naija now what is greater than oil

tourism
entertainment
agriculture

o ko ni oye nitori pe o jẹ afonifoji
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by Realsmarttzy(m): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
forreelinc:

tourism
entertainment
agriculture

o ko ni oye nitori pe o jẹ afonifoji
Hmmmmmmn
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by forreelinc(m): 5:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
Realsmarttzy:
Hmmmmmmn
yea na so o
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by Nobody: 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Realsmarttzy:
Hmmmmmmn
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
Seriously....
Re: Folorunsho Alakija Reveals How She Got The Oil Bloc That Made Her A Billionaire by Realsmarttzy(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2018
LeonardIbong:
Seriously....
OK SIR... WEHDONE

(1) (Reply)

See Photoshopped Photo Of Davido As An Old Man (Photo) / G.O.A.T Fans Thro Actor Charles Okochoa Pic Of Kissing On Set / Voting Results That Won Miracle Big Brother Naija 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.