Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

How A Hug From A Stranger Saved My Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / How A Hug From A Stranger Saved My Day (1076 Views)

Angry Mode? Messi Refuses Hug From A Fan After City Match (watch) / Cristiano Ronaldo Gives Young Irish Pitch Invader His Shirt And Hug( Pics) / "How Jose Mourinho Saved My Chelsea Career" - Didier Drogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Hug From A Stranger Saved My Day by germaphobe(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2018
yesterday night after watching my club loose 3:0 to man city i was lost in thought of how i'm going to face my two man utd room mates and how the future of arsenal is gonna be (man city again on thursday and ac milan next thursday) plus my bet ticket which the cut. Out of the blue like a thunderbolt i felt someone hug me then she said i'm also a gunner we're gonna be ok, then she let go of me. It felt like magic but immediately after that moment i was back to my usual self filled with hope and love for my dying team. A hug from a stranger saved my day indeed.

1 Like

Re: How A Hug From A Stranger Saved My Day by kingreign(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2018
germaphobe:
yesterday night after watching my club loose 3:0 to man city i was lost in thought of how i'm going to face my two man utd room mates and how the future of arsenal is gonna be (man city again on thursday and ac milan next thursday) plus my bet ticket which the cut. Out of the blue like a thunderbolt i felt someone hug me then she said i'm also a gunner we're gonna be ok, then she let go of me. It felt like magic but immediately after that moment i was back to my usual self filled with hope and love for my dying team. A hug from a stranger saved my day indeed.

Them Don hug your destiny n future out.

1 Like

Re: How A Hug From A Stranger Saved My Day by germaphobe(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2018
kingreign:

Them Don hug your destiny n future out.
. Maybe
Re: How A Hug From A Stranger Saved My Day by deebrain(m): 3:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Congratulations sir.

(1) (Reply)

FIFA W/cup: Mourinho Accepts Job Offer In Russia / OMG!! Real Madrid To Offer Cristiano Ronaldo New Contract Before World Cup / England Provisional Squad For World Cup 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.