Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,551 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Ican!only For Accountants? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ican!only For Accountants? (1510 Views)

ICAN May/june 2016 Diet Exam- Read This / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria / ACCA Or ICAN: Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ican!only For Accountants? by meenacares(f): 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2007
hi,am not an accounting student but a management student,does that mean that i cant go for ican?
Re: Ican!only For Accountants? by Godwyn(m): 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2007
[b][/b]U'lld only be limiting yourself if you think ICAN is just for graduates of accountancy. I believe its open for all that can sit for the exam. If u can study hard enough and pass your exam, then that puts you even in a higher footing than pure Accountants.I know of numerous Economists that have excelled in the Accountancy proffession after passing their ICAN exam.
Go for it if u've got the Guts! Though i believe u've got quite a lot to catch up but if u're dedicated its gonna be a piece of cake.
Re: Ican!only For Accountants? by meenacares(f): 5:56pm On Mar 14, 2007
thanks very much,av n so worried,but now i know better
Re: Ican!only For Accountants? by cutesy(f): 8:50am On Jun 08, 2007
ICAN is for anyone who can pass it. Period.
Re: Ican!only For Accountants? by boladez(m): 10:37pm On Jun 10, 2007
My Dear Meenacares,

An ACCA - Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales is better for you.

Gives you the international recognition, easier to pass and gives you an automatic pass to ICAN !!!

See ACCA website below

http://www.accaglobal.com/
Re: Ican!only For Accountants? by oscarchukdavid: 5:57pm On May 01, 2017
Can a biochemist write ican?

(1) (Reply)

An Oil Rig Job In The Dream Became A Reality And Msc Visa Denied After Paying / Six Sigma Certification.what Is The Value In Naija? / The Cry Of Nigeria Immigration Pensioneers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.