Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them (29975 Views)

Cultist Tricks, Rapes Jobseekers, Takes Their Nudes . / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / Ayuba Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Solorrman:
jesus christ was the only guy that people claimed to b god having anus and penix. A god visiting toilet is something to laugh over ,do u believe a god have anus and penix as urs ? Nobody i repeat nobody on earth would criticize me saying jesus christ was pure,he was only pure being a prophet but not a god,a god can never own smelly anus never. Just deal with ur shiit god first b4 u insult other religion that only believed God to b most almighty never eat talkless of going to toilet,attributing a god to b this disgracefull a sin most especially as u use to claim u are the children of god while u know even if its spiritually the god u claimed can never bore such an ugly apes like children his children must be white and hansome not as u people with odoji and odumeme on ur head and buttocks of garri and death carcass. I know u will reply but i never read replies at all on nairaland
may untimely death visit you And your generation
Re: Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them by bejeria101(m): 12:23am On Feb 27, 2018
Where is MURIC when you need them? They are busy pokenosing into affairs that is beyond them!
Re: Islamic Cleric Hypnotises Childless Women, Takes Their Money, Sleeps With Them by mhizcassidy001(f): 2:44pm On Feb 27, 2018
i laugh in india. God should save us all from all this forsaken people of hell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Task Force Officer Nearly Killed By Cultists During Raid In Lagos.Graphic Photos / Drug Dealers And Users Punishment Worldwide / School Cert Holder Banned For Life By US For Claiming To Be An Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.