Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

50k Loan Please,dont Let My Layers Die - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 50k Loan Please,dont Let My Layers Die (449 Views)

Emergency Loan, Please Help / I Need A Loan Please / Urgent Loan Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

50k Loan Please,dont Let My Layers Die by zionstaar75: 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
I collected 100 layers 3 weeks ago based on a roof contract that was supposed to be done this month but it's been postponed till April now I'm having a challenge feeding and vaccinating the birds.I need 50k loan for a month and a half and I'll repay 65k.I am a family man with integrity and I promise to repay promptly.I'm ready to write an agreement with a scanned copy of my international passport and an e copy of my bank statements to show I can pay.I want to consider this an assistance not investment.I will be most grateful and will keep my part of the bargain
Re: 50k Loan Please,dont Let My Layers Die by thesicilian: 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2018
zionstaar75:
I collected 100 layers 3 weeks ago based on a roof contract that was supposed to be done this month but it's been postponed till April now I'm having a challenge feeding and vaccinating the birds.I need 50k loan for a month and a half and I'll repay 65k.I am a family man with integrity and I promise to repay promptly.I'm ready to write an agreement with a scanned copy of my international passport and an e copy of my bank statements to show I can pay.I want to consider this an assistance not investment.I will be most grateful and will keep my part of the bargain
You didn't give any information on where you are based and how long it will take you to pay back

1 Like

Re: 50k Loan Please,dont Let My Layers Die by zionstaar75: 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
I'll pay by the 15 April.I stay in ilorin,kwara state.I'm ready to provide all necessary information

(1) (Reply)

Great Investment Opportunity For Building Contractors And Developer / Need A US Paypal Account At An Affordable Price? / Come And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.