Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health (37817 Views)

Queen Elizabeth's Strangest Powers And Privileges / 16 Amazing Facts About Queen Elizabeth II / The Troops Queen Elizabeth Brought To New York At The End Of WW II (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by FBS: 3:59am On Mar 02, 2018
pfff...and all these paid for by the citizens. Guess its good to be a queen.
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by j1mmy: 4:46am On Mar 02, 2018
charijee:
Let her continue eating her preferred meals while I continue eating my eba with egusi soup grin

Paddy Royal, I see you wink

life expectancy of a Nigerians = 59 years - has nothing to do with diet, mostly stress from having many wives and children they cannot feed.
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by RoyalBlak007: 8:05am On Mar 02, 2018
Btruth:
Aiye mii ooo.....where good semovita and ogbonno soup dey.

lol.
gringringrin
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 02, 2018
Notice how she stylishly introduced fat burner in her diet, cool but most Nigerians think drinking a whole crate of beer with 1k suya is living the life.

A glass of gin before lunch seals it all.There is alot to learn here.

2 Likes

Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:18am On Mar 02, 2018
WinningSun:

their lifestyle is going to be boring and regimented. no clubbing no one night stand. paparazzi everywhere
I like it like that forget that thing.I dreamt of marrying William then Kate came I also dreamt of marrying Harry same thing happened.I feel bad. embarassed cry angry
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Danhumprey: 8:51am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by obentenyson(m): 9:44am On Mar 02, 2018
if my great grandma give the queen headboot, na for coffin she go land...
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by piagetskinner(m): 11:04am On Mar 02, 2018
and slay Queen's be eating EBA and okro in the closet...
and pretend they eat redvelvet,sandwiches, steak, broccoli for the gram
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by heendrix(m): 3:24pm On Mar 02, 2018
emmyid:

Brother, if you keep reasoning this way, you won't make it in life. Barbaric!!! Not everyone is a blood sucker like your Grand parents.

Jesuu....see how you just killed the guy

makka why

1 Like

Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Tiimy(m): 5:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
She dey Belle full at all
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I like it like that forget that thing.I dreamt of marrying William then Kate came I also dreamt of marrying Harry same thing happened.I feel bad. embarassed cry angry

well as a man thinketh
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Ayobami7(m): 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Rossikki: 1:36am On Nov 19, 2018
hoMegas:
God Save the Queen. Perhaps if our founding fathers were not in hurry to loot the nation, Her Majesty as head of state and a Nigerian as Prime Minister with three regions would have prevented the country from turning into this degenerate mess. We would have been like Canada, Australia ,New Zealand.

But they ruled you for nearly a century, and at the end we were still an underdeveloped bush, with near zero electricty, industries, or infrastructure. Why didn't they make us like Canada and Australia when they were here? MUMU. Don't go and learn that colonialism is designed to exploit the colony by looting its resources for the benefit of the colonizer, NOT for your benefit.

Your founding fathers ensured that YOU got educated, in their mass education drive after independence, which saw them build thousands of new schools. Before them, schools were built only for a tiny minority, which is why majority of our grandparents who lived under the British were peasant illiterates.

So THANK YOUR GOD for our independence, without which you would most likely be an illiterate village palm wine tapper today. Where the founding fathers would loot Thirty percent of our annual budgets at the most, the colonialists looted Ninety Five percent of it, which was why we only started to develop this nation after 1960.
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by Rossikki: 1:56am On Nov 19, 2018
musicwriter:

God save the queen? By an African in this age? What a pity!.

I wish you knew the enomous crime the family of this lady committed against your ancestors.

Canada, Australia, New Zealand developed because they killed majority of the natives and took over the nations. So, they developed those places because they planned living there from on set.

It was unlike their other colonies in Africa, where they knew they could leave when the time comes. If they were still in Nigeria today, you would have been a slave picking cotton or Cocoa for them somewhere in the forest.

Honestly our people are so blind. They actually think life would have been better if the colonialists were still here. I mean, so why did the colonialists not build a single power plant or university throughout their century long rule? Why was there mass illiteracy, no pipe borne water, no roads, no electricity, no infrastructure, at independence? Why did we only start to develop in a true way only after independence? Our first dam, and power plant, Kainji Dam, was built by the Balewa govt and commissioned in 1964. Why did the white gods of these slaves not build all those things even while exporting our resources worth trillions of dollars in total in today's money? All our people see is 'white skin' and to them that means, ''good things'', not knowing that the whites do not build 'good things' for dark-skinned populations, whom they see only as people worthy of exploitation.

1 Like

Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by RICHOLAC(m): 9:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Mek i hear sey mama Ugochi no serve me my favourite Oha soup with Fufu.
Re: Here’s Queen Elizabeth’s Diet That Keeps Her In Majestic Health by RICHOLAC(m): 9:42am On Oct 30, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Don't you think it would have been more preferrable if you had married them in you dream?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Pushed Georgia Officials To "Find Votes" To Tilt Election / Zhang Zhongsheng, Chinese Official Sentenced To Death For ₦55.2Billion Fraud / Africa To Trump: Who's A Sh**thole Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.