Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

daylight robbery at Sterling bank,secretariat,ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / daylight robbery at Sterling bank,secretariat,ibadan (883 Views)

Alaba Market Traders Kick Against Plan By Lagos To Demolish Secretariat / Modified - Daylight Robbery by LOAN APPS / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

daylight robbery at Sterling bank,secretariat,ibadan by Unik3030: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
hello fellow nairalanders, this is my first time of creating a thread here so I don't know which section this should be but pardon me for that.
the issue on ground now is about money and legal robbery,late last year around December 12 my mum wanted to withdraw the sum of 20k at Stanbic ibtc bank in Ibadan using a sterling bank ATM but the money was debited from her account without pay. she lodged complain immediately and she was told to give them 24hours, after 24hours she went back there and she was told a they are processing it that she should check back 7 days after, she kept going back every week n it's always different stories. it got to a stage they told her they have requested a video footage from stanbic bank, it got to another stage where they told her she has collected d money which she didn't collect. now we went there today and the manager told us to go and fight with cbn if we are annoyed. at this point I am thinking of so many things
(1)to write a formal letter to cbn, efcc
(2)to put it on twitter and tag all relevant bodies
please at this stage am confused cos it is obvious these guys are playing game. please I need your advice urgently.
your reasonable contributions will b highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: daylight robbery at Sterling bank,secretariat,ibadan by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
undecided

Lemme book space and learn
Re: daylight robbery at Sterling bank,secretariat,ibadan by mybusinesss(m): 3:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
Your grouse should be with IBTC not Sterling. Its not within Sterling's control to refund the money. All they can do is request for a refund from IBTC. You mentioned that Sterling requested for footage from IBTC this most likely implies that IBTC has responded saying their machine dispensed cash to your mum and Sterling is disputing this by requesting for footage to further prove their claim. Again I believe your grouse should be with IBTC however you ain't their customer so they won't listen you. My 2kobo.
Re: daylight robbery at Sterling bank,secretariat,ibadan by Unik3030: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
mybusinesss:
Your grouse should be with IBTC not Sterling. Its not within Sterling's control to refund the money. All they can do is request for a refund from IBTC. You mentioned that Sterling requested for footage from IBTC this most likely implies that IBTC has responded saying their machine dispensed cash to your mum and Sterling is disputing this by requesting for footage to further prove their claim. Again I believe your grouse should be with IBTC however you ain't their customer so they won't listen you. My 2kobo.
thanks boss

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Dollars For Sell / Partnership In Business / Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.