Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,712 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

Make Money Distributing Apps Free - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Money Distributing Apps Free (568 Views)

I Will Teach You How To Create Websites And Apps Free, Check Proof (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Distributing Apps Free by samcad: 3:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Make Money Distributing Apps Free.
please: excuse any grammatical or typing error.

Before I reveal this simple secret that can fetch you cool cash, I will like to talk about how free apps in Google play store earn their money.
Many people usually say free apps in play store make their money when people download these apps. Downloading apps from play store does not basically generate earnings for the developer or owner of the app. Instead, these developers include ads content or in app purchase to free apps to generate funds. I will like to talk more about how free apps earns from Ads content.
I will like to use Xender as an example. Xender is a free App on play store but contain Ads content. This ads content is usually display on the main screen whenever you want to send/receive a file from another person. Usually this happen when your internet connection is on or the pair device hotspot is active. The ads content is usually a screen display, asking you to install app from play store.
Whenever users install apps, Xender developers are credited some cool cash.
How much do they earn via this process?
The amount varies, because it depends mostly on the kind of app installed and the location of the user.
For example the average app install from USA may generate about $0.5 dollar for them While in Asian same app will likely generate $0.4 and in African $0.1. Remember these values are not constant but one thing is sure they earn from installation from their users.
Let estimate the actual earnings of Xender app. This app has over 100 million users in the world. You can confirm this in play store. Assuming each of this users install one app a year from Xender ads content and Xender earns an average of $0.1 dollar per install, what will be their average annual revenue?
Simple Calculation
100 million X 0.1 X 1 = $10,000,000 dollars.
In Naira that is over 2 billon Naira. Don’t jealous them, it take a lot to climb up in play store. I think they deserve it.
How you already thinking of quitting your job and becoming a mobile developer? Please, don’t
Keep your job and same time you can become a mobile developer.
SORRY, I’m not here to talk about becoming a mobile developer, which may take your years but am here to explain earning cool cash distributing free App on play store. You don’t need to learn a simple line of code, all you have to do is distribute app to people and earn.
Your earning is totally directly with the Ad Network not the app developer. This prevents any issue of not being paid or Scam. You deal directly with this big mobile ad network merchant.
The common ads network or ads merchants are
1. Admob, own by google
2. Facebook audience, own by facebook
3. Startapp
4. Mopub et.c

You can check online the credibility of this Ad network online. None is scam but established enterprise recognized in the world.
However, which app can I distribute and earn. Not just any app in play store but apps that can share developer Ad network ID. This means you can infuse your own ad network ID you got from one of the ads network merchant in the App even if you were not the developer. As people install apps from the App you earn too.
Because this is a new internet marketing strategy Technology it is not easy to come by this kind of app in playstore. However samcad technology integrated this platform to their fashion gallery app. The playstore link is https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samcadfashiongallery&hl=en
Now Let me give the steps
1. Register with https://startapp.com free
2. Add a app on their platform. This will take u about two minutes. Just choose any name of your choice for the appname.
3. Copy the unique id attached to the app
4. Download fashion gallery from playstore using the link https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.samcadfashiongallery&hl=en

5. Enter your ID of the app you added in startapp.com as the key to open the app. Run the app with your internet on. You will noticed some ads content displaying apps for installation. Install any of your choice( one or two). You will also noticed jumia ads too. I will talk about this later in this article.
6. Go to playstore and review the app positively
7. Check your https://startapp.com after eight hours. You will notice you have being credited.
8. Share the app link from playstore, along with the ID gotten from startapp to others. You can even distribute via xender to others. As long as these persons are installing apps as they view styles u earn for life. If the person u gave distribute to others you earn when this new users install apps also, as long they used Your ID to open the app. How easy to reach over 20,000 users using Your ID from only 50 to 100 persons you may give directly.
Please note: deliberate download or clicking ads just to increase your revenue is highly discouraged and may cause you losing your account.
How to Earn with jumia affiliate with ease still using same app.
1. Register with jumia affiliate.
2. Send your startapp app id and the your jumia affiliate ID to samcad2017@gmail.com
After sending, samcad technology will integrate your jumia id to the app and send you a reply. This means whenever users click on jumia ads and buy you will be credited on your jumia affiliate platform. However samcad technology share 50% of the ads display on the app with you. This means some ads will have your jumia id in the referral link while others will have theirs in the referral link.

For any questions write us on samcad2017@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Make Money Distributing Apps Free by niyica(m): 3:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nice writeup. Very comprehensive

(1) (Reply)

Starting March 30, 2018 : URL Shortener Will Be Taken Down / 10 Years Old US Boy Develops Social Network That Will Beat Facebook / Help Me Reach 10,000 Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.