Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls (39904 Views)

Difference Between 2015 And 2019 Postponement Of Elections / HILARIOUS: Tolu Ogunlesi Responded To Peter Obi's Tweet In Chinese Language(pic) / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala: Bashir Ahmad's Tweet In 2015 Vs 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Born2Breed(f): 8:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
Keyamu the opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by DidierDrogba: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Very stupid man
Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Stemkay: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Kayemo is right,
The hypocrisy of idiotic pigs of Biafra is smelling in their nose.

They propounded their conspiracy theory and today they are screaming because they thought it wise to scream for their political propaganda not because they love dapchi girl's or the chibok girls.

After taking advantage of the farmers-herdsmen crisis.

Whether idiotic pigs of Biafra like it or not, is buhari till 2023

Till 2017.

U don drink akpeteshi?

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Kotodoctor: 8:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
Dishonest media. No wonder trump won't let them rest.

Shea when it was c u Chibok girls, They paid their peeps in there to make it a global issue. Come and make this one a global issue oo CNN.

Dishonest media!

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by franudi: 8:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Kayemo is right,

They propounded their conspiracy theory and today they are screaming because they thought it wise to scream for their political propaganda not because they love dapchi girl's or the chibok girls.

Buhari spirit is already in Daura waiting for the body to join.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by nkemjacob2(m): 9:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
He will soon contest... Apc has bribed him

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by stieyven(m): 9:26pm On Feb 26, 2018
wingmanII:
Stupid hypocrites. Keyamo is an animal. Hating GEJ so deeply.
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by JAWBONE(m): 9:40pm On Feb 26, 2018
If it's Delta State Government House he has his eye on, Sorry for him.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by SirLakes: 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2018
buharitill2023:
Kayemo is right,

No sense , grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by hypnotic(m): 9:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Keyamo that went from prosecuting APC members to joining APC is the one people are taking serious.

Since Stella Otobo confessed, that is when i knew this guy is just an opportunist.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by DANDONdGreat(m): 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Its only a fool that speaks with both mouth! Some times i wonder how these senseless people managed to get to the position where their voice can be heard. He should cover his face in shame

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Tecno66: 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
Chigold101:
What would you expect someone who failed the SAN exams for more than 3 times until Buhari and APC awarded him SAN last year to say? He is an unprincipled human being therefore his face is always towards the end where his food comes from...
Shame on Keyamo
The food aspect force me to laugh.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by hopilo: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
I love this era of social media

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by achiever12: 1:45am On Feb 27, 2018
buharitill2023:
Kayemo is right,

It is easy to identify blind idiots that have exchanged their brains for indomie. Their thoughtlessness is so deep that they can't help themselves but show off themselves as fools

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by misgab: 4:37am On Feb 27, 2018
If you are looking for the most controversial SAN is keyamo. He can mortgage his d........ over a plate of porridge. Advice to Nigerians is not to dignify him by commenting on his post. He doesn't merit our time. He should start begging God for forgiveness he is one of the reasons Nigeria is where we are today. he can lie like lai no pass lai. No matter how you try you can never be Gani because your motivation is money and patronage while Gani's is service to humanity. Mtshwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Sgwin: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2018
Youruba man always two ways

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by CaptainFM1: 6:14am On Feb 27, 2018
EasterDell:
Snollygoster!

Oboy, people go school oh. Our country needs deliverance from Ogogoro drinkers & Nepa certificate holders.

Sometimes we should just forget the political camps and just tell ourselves the truth... We need better leaders period!

We must continue the push and keep the faith.

We will make the same mistake in 2019. We(the people) are not ready for a better leader.
There are always better candidates even when its glaring to us, most of us just follow the money, the party, their fake propaganda, tribe, sentiments etc.

I will like to see series of televised National debates like up to 6 before the presidential election. Each debates should be held in each geopolitical zones. This will give enough assessment on all candidates and voters will be able to make informed decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by EasterDell: 6:53am On Feb 27, 2018
CaptainFM1:

We will make the same mistake in 2019. We(the people) are not ready for a better leader.
There are always better candidates even when its glaring to us, most of us just follow the money, the party, their fake propaganda, tribe, sentiments etc.

I will like to see series of televised National debates like up to 6 before the presidential election. Each debates should be held in each geopolitical zones. This will give enough assessment on all candidates and voters will be able to make informed decision.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Sammysolution: 8:32am On Feb 27, 2018
What did you expect from a card carrying member of Apc

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Chigold101(m): 8:14pm On Feb 27, 2018
Tecno66:
The food aspect force me to laugh.
shocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Chigold101(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2018
LasoulMacuby:

I will give you the benefit of doubt to mention a member of your entire lineage who is or will ever become a well known Lawyer like Festus Keyamo. . .
If well known is like that of Keyamo then may my entire generation remain unknown. Keyamo is a coward... Just because APC won election he resigned as EFCC lawyer handling the case of EFCC vs Sylva former governor of Bayelsa state. Which "well known" lawyer does that?
A lawyer who could not pass exam to become a SAN for over 3 years? Rub.bish

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by LasoulMacuby(m): 8:22pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chigold101:
If well known is like that of Keyamo then may my entire generation remain unknown. Keyamo is a coward... Just because APC won election he resigned as EFCC lawyer handling the case of EFCC vs Sylva former governor of Bayelsa state. Which "well known" lawyer does that?
A lawyer who could not pass exam to become a SAN for over 3 years? Rub.bish
The said Festus Keyamo you are busy lambasting has helped so many people who could not afford a lawyer, and is still doing so till tomorrow. As a matter of fact after the likes of the Late Gani Fawhemmi, Femi Falana, Festus has helped so many people who couldn't afford legal fees, that said the issue of failing exams is all a propaganda. That man is a very intelligent man, ask anybody who have had course to converse with him.
Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Chigold101(m): 8:25pm On Feb 27, 2018
LasoulMacuby:

The said Festus Keyamo you are busy lambasting has helped so many people who could not afford a lawyer, and is still doing so till tomorrow. As a matter of fact after the likes of the Late Gani Fawhemmi, Femi Falana, Festus has helped so many people who couldn't afford legal fees, that said the issue of failing exams is all a propaganda. That man is a very intelligent man, ask anybody who have had course to converse with him.
mention on of such person he helped...
mention anybody that is poor he helped and when...
we thought he would take the place of Gani and we all supported him until we discovered he is just looking for food and cheap popularity...

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chigold101:
mention on of such person he helped...
mention anybody that is poor he helped and when...
we thought he would take the place of Gani and we all supported him until we discovered he is just looking for food and cheap popularity...

[quote author=Chigold101 post=65423897]mention on of such person he helped...

Ogbeni, if I start mentioning names, we would derail the thread. But I want to let you know the Festus Keyamo is not the kind of person you paint him, he is a good man (even though good persons change) time and events eventually make people turn to something else. OK, for the records, in 2006, my close pal was arrested and charged with theft, all because a robbery incident happened within the axis he lived at that time, he was tortured, dehumanized and abuse, I called Keyamo on the issue, I saw his phone number then in Sun Newspaper as he wrote an article then, he charged me 400k. I pleaded and explained the while incident to him, he moved from Lagos to Makurdi because of that case and did not collect a kobo from us. 2011 my Uncle was cheated from becoming a BHAM member ( Benue State House of Assembly member) the same Festus Keyamo was in court with us, defending my uncle and stating facts and statistics on how my uncle was cheated and finally, INEC did the right thing. That's said, I have also heard from many people how Festus Keyamo helped them somehow, somewhere, Bro, that guy is Legit and good. I don't want to talk about failed exams, because I know all that is fake news. Remain blessed. . .
Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by Chigold101(m): 7:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
LasoulMacuby:

Ogbeni, if I start mentioning names, we would derail the thread. But I want to let you know the Festus Keyamo is not the kind of person you paint him, he is a good man (even though good persons change) time and events eventually make people turn to something else. OK, for the records, in 2006, my close pal was arrested and charged with theft, all because a robbery incident happened within the axis he lived at that time, he was tortured, dehumanized and abuse, I called Keyamo on the issue, I saw his phone number then in Sun Newspaper as he wrote an article then,he charged me 400k. I pleaded and explained the while incident to him, he moved from Lagos to Makurdi because of that case and did not collect a kobo from us. 2011 my Uncle was cheated from becoming a BHAM member ( Benue State House of Assembly member) the same Festus Keyamo was in court with us, defending my uncle and stating facts and statistics on how my uncle was cheated and finally, INEC did the right thing. That's said, I have also heard from many people how Festus Keyamo helped them somehow, somewhere, Bro, that guy is Legit and good. I don't want to talk about failed exams, because I know all that is fake news. Remain blessed. . .
I am glad you wrote the bolded part...
we all believed in him. we all was right behind him but like a thunder! he became a different person from whom we used to know... God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Keyamo's Tweet In 2015 And 2019, Chibok Girls Vs Dapchi Girls by LasoulMacuby(m): 7:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
Chigold101:
I am glad you wrote the bolded part...
we all believed in him. we all was right behind him but like a thunder! he became a different person from whom we used to know... God bless you too
God bless u more my brother, I won't lie to you, it is on record that Festus Keyamo has really helped many people, but when money is involved story changes. I will always appreciate his impact on people who are close members. That said, Festus Keyamo in my own opinion is a good man. Stay blessed. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians Who Fell Out With Their Godfathers / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Liman Ibrahim, Deputies Fly Their Girlfriends Abroad For Training - Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.