Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Do You Have A Dog For Adoption - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption (3125 Views)

My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) / Any Vibrant Dog For Adoption? Excluding Nigeria Bingos / Police Arrest Alsatian Dog For Robbery In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Nikflow96(m): 4:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Good day, please in case you want to give your dog up for adoption.. kindly contact me on 08187101819. Thanks so much in advance
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Greene66: 8:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
Someone should please explain the difference between adoption and sale.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Fuckgodndjesus: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Greene66:

I guess by adoption he means dash.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Immanueladebol(m): 12:01am On Feb 27, 2018
Greene66:

Its when a dog owner decides to give a female dog to some to take care of when pregnant till she whelps although they both would have made an agreement before hand
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Eveezy(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2018
Immanueladebol:

Its when a dog owner decides to give a female dog to some to take care of when pregnant till she whelps although they both would have made an agreement before hand
Seriously? That is what adoption means? Mhen my dictionary has been lieing to me all dis while
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Oluwafreshing(m): 11:14am On Mar 01, 2018
Eveezy:

Seriously? That is what adoption means? Mhen my dictionary has been lieing to me all dis while

Loool my guy no use made in Nigeria dictionary ooo.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 11:51am On Mar 01, 2018
If I may ask, why do you want to adopt a canine? As I know some are available for sale. I am interested in your answer.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Oluwafreshing(m): 1:11pm On Mar 01, 2018
bespokeset:
If I may ask, why do you want to adopt a canine? As I know some are available for sale. I am interested in your answer.

Majority of them actually resell these dogs
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2018
Oluwafreshing:

Majority of them actually resell these dogs

Wow. And I actually was trying to see if there's a genuine love for dogs so I can consider giving out a pup for free.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Ekiseme(m): 3:22pm On Mar 01, 2018
Immanueladebol:

lol

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Jungpablo: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2018
bespokeset:

Wow. And I actually was trying to see if there's a genuine love for dogs so I can consider giving out a pup for free.

I have genuine love for dogs yu can check out my thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4252905/beauty-ful-diary plus I would really love a puppy gift grin

but pls try and go through and read through the diary it's interesting yu will love it and asking questions would be nice. thanks
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2018
Okay so I've read your diary. I enjoyed it too. You're in Delta I gather. So I also notice you'd prefer to go to your trusted friend rather than a vet. It's worked well for you but I'm not sure how that will work out with a breed that is not local. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against local breeds. To each his own I believe. So I'm thinking can you take food care of a good quality pup. For memories sake you'd have to commit to maintaining a diary of that pup for two years. I am considering giving you a gsd pup or a 4 month + plus gsd rot mix. My thinking cap is on.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Jungpablo: 1:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
bespokeset:
Okay so I've read your diary. I enjoyed it too. You're in Delta I gather. So I also notice you'd prefer to go to your trusted friend rather than a vet. It's worked well for you but I'm not sure how that will work out with a breed that is not local. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against local breeds. To each his own I believe. So I'm thinking can you take food care of a good quality pup. For memories sake you'd have to commit to maintaining a diary of that pup for two years. I am considering giving you a gsd pup or a 4 month + plus gsd rot mix. My thinking cap is on.

am glad you enjoyed it and yes am in delta going to see my friend will not be the case always and ehn I know foreign breeds are not like our local breed and require more health care but I wouldn't for any reason refuse to take my dog(local or foreign) to a vet if need be as there are some functions I know only a vet can carry out so am not against taking a dog to a vet and maintain a forever diary will not be a problem cheesy and pls keep yur thinking cap on grin thanks although I would have preferred the GSD pup but I don't think am in a position to choose so anyone one would do. thanks
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 12:16pm On Mar 10, 2018
Jungpablo:

am glad you enjoyed it and yes am in delta going to see my friend will not be the case always and ehn I know foreign breeds are not like our local breed and require more health care but I wouldn't for any reason refuse to take my dog(local or foreign) to a vet if need be as there are some functions I know only a vet can carry out so am not against taking a dog to a vet and maintain a forever diary will not be a problem cheesy and pls keep yur thinking cap on grin thanks although I would have preferred the GSD pup but I don't think am in a position to choose so anyone one would do. thanks

It's said, ask and you shall receive. So I have this GSD / Rot mix. He's a lovely dog but I love your desire and zeal. You can have him at your earliest convenience. I feel a tug in my heart as I let go of this dog. Infact I'll have queries from my household but it's OK.

It's a very alert and dedicated pup. 4+ months. Lovely coat as you may have noticed. Athletic and very agile. It understands basic commands... sit, no, out. It's had very good nutrition. All Dewormings and vaccinations are up to date and has omega 3 oil capsules 3 times a week. Consider him for security training if you can.

7 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by vicjoke: 2:40pm On Mar 10, 2018
wow love to have it
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 8:24pm On Mar 10, 2018
vicjoke:
wow love to have it
Sorry. Already committed to the person that asked.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by aywhy93(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
bespokeset:

Sorry. Already committed to the person that asked.

You're a very kind person... God Bless you earnestly. I hope the OP will take good care of him. Cheers!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by chiefojiji(m): 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2018
bespokeset:

Bro, I love dog. Can you dash me one? Please. Cus I can't afford to get one
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 9:53am On Mar 11, 2018
chiefojiji:

Bro, I love dog. Can you dash me one? Please. Cus I can't afford to get one
Would have loved to but can't at the moment.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 9:55am On Mar 11, 2018
aywhy93:

You're a very kind person... God Bless you earnestly. I hope the OP will take good care of him. Cheers!!!

Mmmmmmm.. It's not for OP oooo. @jungpablo is getting it.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by chiefojiji(m): 10:12am On Mar 11, 2018
bespokeset:

Would have loved to but can't at the moment.

Okay brother! Thanks for even replying me.. Happy Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 11:01am On Mar 11, 2018
chiefojiji:

Okay brother! Thanks for even replying me.. Happy Sunday...
Lovely Sunday to you too and have a great week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by gadafi101(m): 12:15pm On Mar 11, 2018
bespokeset:

It's said, ask and you shall receive. So I have this GSD / Rot mix. He's a lovely dog but I love your desire and zeal. You can have him at your earliest convenience. I feel a tug in my heart as I let go of this dog. Infact I'll have queries from my household but it's OK.

It's a very alert and dedicated pup. 4+ months. Lovely coat as you may have noticed. Athletic and very agile. It understands basic commands... sit, no, out. It's had very good nutrition. All Dewormings and vaccinations are up to date and has omega 3 oil capsules 3 times a week. Consider him for security training if you can.

Wow....abeg dash me one also...You have a good heart.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2018
gadafi101:

Wow....abeg dash me one also...You have a good heart.
grin For you it's a promise in the future. A slant GSD. It's a promise.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by gadafi101(m): 3:52pm On Mar 11, 2018
bespokeset:

grin For you it's a promise in the future. A slant GSD. It's a promise.

Awwww.... Thanks.
I won't forget o.
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2018
gadafi101:

Awwww.... Thanks. I won't forget o.
God keep us all.... 1 year+ from today remind me.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by Jungpablo: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2018
bespokeset:

thanks a lot really nice dog I will surely create a diary for him and those of yu that love him thank yu I love him toogrin

4 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by mercy348(m): 10:38am On Mar 14, 2018
Oga Jungpablo The Dog Neva Land Ni, Abi U No Wan Update Us Again
Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by mercy348(m): 10:41am On Mar 14, 2018
Make Sure U Give Testimony For Church Cause Na One Of God Blessing To Ur Life These Year.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by okikiosibodu(m): 6:50pm On Mar 16, 2018
@ Jungpablo and Bespokeset, great job. Kudos to you two

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by bespokeset: 8:08am On Mar 17, 2018
okikiosibodu:
@ Jungpablo and Bespokeset, great job. Kudos to you two

We've been in touch. He's impressed me more by showing me preparations to receive the pup. I believe the pup should be on its way in a couple of days. I'm glad I gave.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Have A Dog For Adoption by kushlord: 2:55pm On Mar 20, 2018
bespokeset:

Bro i hav an Instagram account with 35k followers I wouldn't mind trading with a pup

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of My Ihasa Puppy. She Doesn’t Eat Food I Give Her. / Strange Hybrid Animals You Never Knew Actualy Exist / Cute Black/white Male Lhasa Apso Puppy Available To A New Home!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.