Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers (593 Views)

1999 Siena Xle Going For Cheap@800k / A Reg 05 Siena(1st Body)wit Leather Seats @ N1.1m(neg)in Phc Cal Now / Tokumbo 2000 Siena For N1.250 NOW N1.2M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by carnal: 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2010
EOD VS CAMRY
Pls guys in the house i need your assessment as my friend is at the point of paying for any of these cars these week.
my advise was for him to go for the camry but i need experts advise.
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by Vipermann: 1:27pm On Apr 26, 2010
EOD

better resale value
better exterior design
more comfortable interior
e.t.c
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2010
I'd go for the Honda, both from a reliability, residual value, and performance aspect.

The Toyota's good too, but highly overrated.
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by KunleA2(m): 5:10pm On Apr 26, 2010
Depending on the year your are talking about. But given the possibility of some EOD (of certain years) to have transmission problems, i will settle for a Camry. But if you are shooting for 2005 and above, you can go with either one.

Good luck in your search.

PS: If you ever need help in sourcing one to pre-order, you can drop me a mail: promise72@yahoo.com
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2010
End of Discussion = 2003 - 2007 Honda Accord and i think they are kool.
Till 2007 Camry, Camry is too boring, big with nothing much to offer, except if you plan to sup it up with some gadgets.

Again, just my personal opinion, cos i love when my ride is full of life and fun, enuf buttons to play with.
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by showreals(m): 5:51pm On Apr 26, 2010
I Love you Guys , Professional , Prompt,
there is hope grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by carnal: 6:37am On Apr 27, 2010
thanx guys
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by inspiredm(m): 9:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
carnal:

EOD VS CAMRY
Pls guys in the house i need your assessment as my friend is at the point of paying for any of these cars these week.
my advise was for him to go for the camry but i need experts advise.

Depends on what your Friend Loves

Honda Accord has got More Power, Better Acceleration, better Build Quality, More instrumentation, Better Handling

Toyota Camry has got better Fuel economy, More Interior Space.

The Honda Accord Flaws the Camry IMHO.

Good Luck. cool cool
Re: I Need Help-siena,inspire Plus All Dealers by german007(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2010
The 2003 Honda Accord were rather common for transmission problems, If your friend decides to go for EOD, the year he goes for is also very imperative and should be a yardstick in his selection process. Perhaps he should look at a 2004 upwards.

Honda indeed has more power, more luxury (e.g navigation system), has a more refined build and a reputation for quality and durability.

From my own personal opinion and experience, The Toyota holds a very high re-sell value in comparism to the Honda Accord.

The interior space of the Camry is second to none, It's excellent interior space, makes it an ideal choice when shopping for a midsize family car, Il agree with fhemmy that the equipment is rather boring and plain, It's clearly obvious from the dashboard in comparism to the Accords.

SO YOU SEE, IT ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT YOUR FRIEND WANTS.

Wish him good Luck. cool cool

PLEASE NOTE, BOTH BELOW ARE V6's (EX and XLE)

(1) (Reply)

2003 Toyota Rav 4 For Sale: 2.5 Mil (price Negotiable) / Clean Registered 2001 Honda Accord(baby Boy): Price 630k / Auto Services?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.