Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! (3576 Views)

Aerial View Of FUTO Owerri- PICTURES / FUTO Transcript / JAMB Introduces Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) For 2017/18 Admission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by waonn1: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fellow Nairaland Forum Members,

Over the years I have received very useful information from this forum. Please continue with your good deeds. As a way of giving back to this wonderful community, I would like to share my experience with the FUTO web-based Transcript Processing System(http://tps.futo.edu.ng/).

I did a PG diploma program with FUTO some years ago and, since I wanted to apply for another program with a university abroad, I requested for my FUTO transcript to be sent to the school abroad. I paid the specified processing fee through Remita system with Zenith Bank and provided my RRR number to FUTO. It is now over 9 months and FUTO has refused to send the transcript or refund my money back. My transcript status at their web portal has been stuck at "processing" for the entire 9 months period. I wrote several emails to the email addresses(
tpssupport@futo.edu.ng, info@futo.edu.ng) they provided, but none of my emails were either acknowledged or responded to. They have not provided any telephone contacts.

By the way, I also applied to UNN for transcripts (I did my undergraduate studies there) through their web portal and my transcript had since been dispatched to the requesting institution. I can therefore not think of any credible reason why FUTO acted the way they did. It is appalling and disgraceful that a Federal Institution like FUTO would engage in what looks like a scam. If there is a genuine reason why this has happened, I would be glad to hear about it from FUTO or other forum members who have had dealings with FUTO TPS. As I stated earlier, I wrote several emails to them and none of them was responded to. Please beware!!!
[color=#990000][/color] angry angry >:
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by walter08: 9:07am On Mar 01, 2018
FUTO is very poor when it comes to transcript processing. I made payment on August 2017 but they haven't sent the transcript. Imagine school without phone no.
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by Desyner: 12:01pm On Mar 01, 2018
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is . . .
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by nnasino(m): 2:31pm On Mar 09, 2018
Lol, thanks bro, I just dodged a bullet
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by stinkmainer: 11:54pm On Jun 03, 2018
As far as Futo is concerned you do not exist except you show up in person, they require you to grease their palms at the Statistics and records department, the Registrar and also your department or PGD school, if you must apply for FUTO transcript, make sure you have someone on ground to help with the leg walk, and palm greasing, they are that corrupt, people have lost admission, scholarships and a whole lot more, half the time your green file is in storage where rats are feasting on it and the department doesn't care.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 11:01am On Nov 03, 2018
I've been trying to get my Transcript from Futo but to no avail. I got someone in school but those Exams and Records people are just lazy � �
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by joedoc44: 12:11pm On Nov 03, 2018
Just call servicom and provide them all this your details ( as long as you are sure you don't have any problem with the school). Something will be done about it and its free of charge. Transcript processing should not exceed 21 days, that's servicom law.

After battling with my school and etx-ng for almost 5months. Someone told me about servicom and i reported the issue to them. Lo and behold I gat my transcript delivered within 2weeks
Although the school didn't find the issue funny with me... I really can't go into detail but try servicom

3 Likes

Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by Kyleconstantine: 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2018
Do not let Nigeria kill your dream. Education should be easy and stress free. Holla me ,if you wish to study in the Philippines

Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by 1mste: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
BOBBYNIGUESZ:
I've been trying to get my Transcript from Futo but to no avail. I got someone in school but those Exams and Records people are just lazy � �

pls i need help on who to support with my transcript from Futo,
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by Ndukaada: 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2019
1mste:

Contact 07034990533
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by maduikeblessing: 4:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
Please how can I apply for transcript in Futo....... Please I need a guide
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by chukspiro(m): 1:41pm On Feb 20, 2019
Contact Mr Peter in futo on 07034990533
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by BOBBYNIGUESZ(m): 9:32am On Mar 15, 2021
1mste:

Gotten mine already
Re: Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! by JMystique(m): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2022
Please do you have a contact in the school?

BOBBYNIGUESZ:

Gotten mine already

(1) (Reply)

UNIJOS Finally Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years - See Features / If You're Really Educated, Come And Identify These Legends. / The Latest On Uniben Resumption Date And ASUU Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.