Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

“big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts” – Nollywood Actress Charity Nnaj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts” – Nollywood Actress Charity Nnaj (1059 Views)

Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash / Actress Charity Nnaji Unhurt After Her Car Summersaulted Twice / Charity Nnaji: Big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts” – Nollywood Actress Charity Nnaj by Dailylady(f): 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2018
Abuja-based Nollywood actress, Charity Nnaji revealed that most big and thick girls, who claim to be curvy, have dirty private parts.

The beautiful and bold Charity was actually referring to a picture of a big, thick and curvy lady posted by Potpourri on Instagram where she commented on the picture, saying the picture was beautiful, adding that “ most of them are dirty though”.

Smelling a scent of blood in the air, Potpourri went after her to know why she believes thick and curvy women are dirty, especially when she too falls in that same category.
Her reply was simply the bomb;

“ Yes, I am a curvy lady but I take good care of myself. See my armpit, there are no hairs. So many things are wrong with some of them,” she said and started stating her reasons.

Re: “big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts” – Nollywood Actress Charity Nnaj by marunga(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2018
cheesy She is Correct but I don't know her. Who she be?

1 Like

Re: “big And Curvy Ladies Have Dirty Private Parts” – Nollywood Actress Charity Nnaj by okachie1(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Fact! Fact!! Fact!!!

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS/VIDEO: BBN, Gifty Twerks For DJ Fresh-white During A Yacht Party In Dubai / My Ex-lover Hit My Range Rover With His Okada – Actress Lizzy Anjorin / 'so Na Person Sitdown Do This Thing?' - Watch The Moment Cee-c Ripped Her Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.