Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) (35817 Views)

Our Abductors Vowed To Kill Us, Watch Cows Step On Our Intestines — ABSU Student / Wife Batters Husband Over Inability To Impregnate Her / Lady Who Set Herself On Fire Over Fiance’s Inability To Marry Her (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by braine(m): 6:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
Are we supposed to feel bad for someone who decided to take suicide route?
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by bobokeshington: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
ow
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
People can really take things so personal. I mean, I dropped after my OND, 5 years ago, I haven't been able to go back for HND neither have I attempted to take my life. Not that I'm even doing something tangible. I'm only struggling to keep body and soul together. But I believe better days are near. May his soul rest in peace sha. I pray it doesn't take its own life there.

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by mcemmy0z: 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
You are now a graduate in heaven
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Temitoppe(m): 6:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
Too bad
Joy lobo's brother

Suicide : a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by sexdoll: 6:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
... And the quest for the almighty but totally useless paper certificate claims another one!

It's a pity.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Homers123(m): 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
I guess he never of AY who spent 9 years in the University for a 4 years course. Suicide ain't no answer.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Fabulous7(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
nairaland show some love your boy is +1 today

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by AreaFada2: 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
balayoflife:
dats so sad

Dubai working visa
call 07068866162

What of Dubai visit visa for elderly people?

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Pavore9: 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
JuanDeDios:
I think Nigerian universities should start profiling students with multiple carryovers for professional psychological intervention.

So true because it is so traumatic, not the regular guidance and counsellors but certified Psychotherapists as I believe our universities can afford the services of these Professionals.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by shankara7: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
vickydevoka:
Me way graduate since 2016 i neva see work self. Bro u Bleep up
so to you, 2016 na since? You should still be participating in NYSC now.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Reelmii: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
I spent 5 years in school too, but didn't graduate due to issues.
Would have killed myself, but i realised that without being a graduate, i can still live a fulfilled life.
the truth is u are better dan does dat did not go atall, u still hav d knowledge of wat u read and u can still flow well among ur mates, if u dont tell pple u did not graduate who would know

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Reelmii:
the truth is u are better dan does dat did not go atall, u still hav d knowledge of wat u read and u can still flow well among ur mates, if u dont tell pple u did not graduate who would know
Exactly bro.

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by femi4: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:

I wonder how he will feel when he gets to hell and he's reminded that Wizkid, Olamide and Obafemi Martins did not graduate too?
Olodo!

Olamide is a graduate

Things we do for likes... Smh

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Roydonzy87: 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
My brother RIP, that reminds me those years in Absu especially that Statistics department with Akpanta as the HOD, it was hell for all.. But bro is not a enough reason to take your life, no it doesn't worth it at all, only two years extra? How about my friend he spent 6 extra years add to his age , you can't believe he is doing well now not with certificate... Rest in peace
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by airprinz(m): 7:23pm On Feb 26, 2018
Buhari should be blamed for this
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by olan4ward: 7:33pm On Feb 26, 2018
lekbel09:
BUHARI WHY DID YOU DO THIS?
Person wey no fit shit for toilet,Na BUHARI cause am
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by kaffyadeakeem(f): 7:37pm On Feb 26, 2018
He should have graduated himself now .well RIP
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Killurself: 7:45pm On Feb 26, 2018
If buhari could be his mentor he for rethink before committed suicide
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Reedahgado(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Committing suicide, am I mad? Aswear nothing will ever make me imagine that talk more of committing it. So many people like me don't want to die early sef
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by metroid(m): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2018
JuanDeDios:
I think Nigerian universities should start profiling students with multiple carryovers for professional psychological intervention.

With which funds? cheesy
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by aspirebig: 8:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is a serious issue . RIP to him.

Hmmm Naija even with this " expired education" students are getting according to the American t
scholar who visited Naija recently. ...the lecturers will stress you very well even before you can get your result.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Life here is meant to be a play and nothing more. It is sad, very sad that this generation of man has been turned into a robotic mob by very few.
His intention and ambition was to impress the society, family and friends, and/or probably make them happy. Things didn't work out has planned and he concluded "I have failed" not knowing that only his ego has failed.
He must have realised his ignorance by now. Meanwhile, to us he is dead, to him only a strange body is dropped and his soul lives on.
Therefore, let's pity the living and not the dead, we need a good cure to our ignorance and stupidity.

we brought nothing, we go with nothing... Not even the body closest to us, so what's the fuss all'bout.

RIP to the dead.

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by emperorAY(m): 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
JuanDeDios:
in Nigeria we don't believe people can go through trauma

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by meneski(m): 8:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
Give me some sun shine, give me some rain,give me another chance i wanna grow up once again... Rip

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 8:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
Not going to the university is not the end of the world
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by brookz: 8:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
What a Coward way to chicken out.
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by uuzba(m): 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2018
Unfortunately this is the mind of the current youth.
I must get degree or else I will die.
-
Please goat, chicken and all animals have been surviving on this earth with only their inbuilt common sense.
When last did a chicken ask you to take it to hospital to do C-section before laying its egg? What of monkey? Lion nko? Do these animals ask you for anything to survive?
-
Why is your life tied to degree?

Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 26, 2018
CyberEBOLA:
I spent 5 years in school too, but didn't graduate due to issues.
Would have killed myself, but i realised that without being a graduate, i can still live a fulfilled life.
same issue am having right now.. I don't know what to do to manage it. I'm losing it. Depression is setting in.

pls how do u manage ur own? Don't friends and family got disappointed @ u?
Re: ABSU Student Commits Suicide Due To His Inability To Graduate (Photos) by Peterlawyer(m): 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
ur people were writing and covering ur work that time now una d vex say hm killed him self

Finnish Policewoman Gets Scammed Of N73m By Nigerian Fraudsters / 20 Die In Deadly Clashes Between Gangs In Ogun State / Assistant Commissioner Of Police Commits Suicide In Edo

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66