Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards (20809 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) / Rejoice Iwueze Of Destiny Kids Glows In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by JAYTUNEZ(m): 6:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
Gorgeous makeover look of movie star, Rita Dominic at the gala night of Silverbird Man of the year. Radieze by Eve is responsible for the angelic facebeat. More photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/02/rita-dominics-dazzling-glow-for.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
tongue
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Bitterleafsoup: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
They will now come tell her Auntie go marry and on the other thread say female over 30 is tokonbu.
Men and sense....

10 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by NwaAmaikpe: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2018
shocked

No woman can glow without a husband.
Infact, any woman without a husband is classified as less-privileged.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by wwwtortoise(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
I am coming...... Let me quickly fry sperm and spermatozoa
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by bobokeshington: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
Go and marry!!
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by DoTheNeedful: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
While I don't believe that every one must marry, I dread being lonely in old age. angry. Being in my 50's and seeing my mate's children getting married and having children while I sleep alone in cold nights and wake up in the morning to post nice pictures online for "likes". I reject that.

8 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by mayowascholar(m): 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2018
cute
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by soberdrunk(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
No matter how well you package a Peugeot 504 station wagon, we all know its a very old car........ angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Jake101(f): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Beautiful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by bobokeshington: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

you talk sense today

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by jingiss: 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Is it just me, or can anyone else not see the glow the OP is referring to?.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by PanickMode(m): 7:04pm On Feb 26, 2018
Madam go and marry nah, stop wasting your beauty and nunu

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by mynaijadj(m): 7:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
My girlfriend...Beef at your own risk.
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Amirullaha(m): 7:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Owk o...
Meanwhile:
I helped my neighbor to carry a 20litre jerrican full of water up to 4th Floor, She was like "thanks alot, just put it down there at the door, my boyfriend is inside he will come n carry it"
I carried it back downstairs...
Nonsense

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by braine(m): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Unfortunately, I'd have to agree with you. But don't let dem feminists catch you o.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by MhizAJ(f): 7:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
She's beautufu...She doesn't need a husband to make her happy

6 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by braine(m): 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Continue deceiving her o. Just continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by wristbangle: 7:12pm On Feb 26, 2018
jingiss:
Is it just me, or can anyone else not see the glow the OP is referring to?.

Does it mean the attached hen did a mahawk hairstyle?
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by MhizAJ(f): 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
braine:

Continue deceiving her.

Nobody is deceiving her
If she feels good without a husband in her life...It's her fuçking business

Nigerians and this go and marry attitude is annoying
Who husband epp undecided

9 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by kokomaster3d: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Go get sense. Its FREE

7 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by Ttipsy(f): 7:14pm On Feb 26, 2018
your first daughter would've look like u only if you had.....

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by ebonyjummy(f): 7:15pm On Feb 26, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
While I don't believe that every one must marry, I dread being lonely in old age. angry. Being in my 50's and seeing my mate's children getting married and having children while I sleep alone in cold nights and wake up in the morning to post nice pictures online for "likes". I reject that.
#Word#

5 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by braine(m): 7:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

Nobody is deceiving her
If she feels good without a husband in her life...It's her fuçking business

Nigerians and this go and marry attitude is annoying
Who husband epp undecided

That is not God's plan for anyone, to remain alone. If you like, stay till 43 without a hubby.

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by colossus91(m): 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
will the makeup cover her age?
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by MhizAJ(f): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
braine:

That is not God's plan for anyone, to remain alone. If you like, stay till 40 without a hubby.

And what business of yours is it

What good has come out of the female folks in your family who are married

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by DoTheNeedful: 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

But you will like to marry. I hope she would still be happy when lonely at 60 years.
Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by braine(m): 7:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:

And what business of yours is it

What good has come out of the female folks in your family who are married

A lot of good: beautiful children and better lives with increase in financial plan and career fucos. Obviously women in your family can't say same, so I really understand tour plight in support of husbandless hags.

3 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by oluwaahmed: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Get da fvck outa here mehn, u should have switched places with your ancestors.

4 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Glows For Silverbird Man Of The Year Awards by wildkat: 7:25pm On Feb 26, 2018
Did she sand fill her face? Or rather contour fill it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Kemi Afolabi Celebrates Her Birthday With Beautiful Makeup Photos / #bbnaija: Nina Hangs Out With Anto (PHOTOS) / Saga And Nini Shippers Surprise Them With Lot Of Gifts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.