Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! (33397 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Reveals How Much He Earns Annually As Banker / BBNaija: Tobi Caught Miracle And Nina Making Love / BBNaija Tobi Bakre – I Started Having Sex At 12, Had Gonorrhea At 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! by sexdoll: 6:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Jonathan:

Lol is no near intelligent.
Just an average guy. He is even useless.
You people are just one way thinker. Just because someone said he is smart now, all of you believed it. The has done nothing in that house to prove that he is smart. He has never even passed any task.

Exactly.

I just don't like the dude.

He seems like an ITK person to me.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! by mustafa006: 6:52am On Feb 27, 2018
statrboiTolu:
I love wattery sperm...
see somebody's future father
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! by GuntersChain(m): 8:18am On Feb 27, 2018
tobi no wan beg again, e beta she leaves the haus make guyman fit rest my guy don tire.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! by kense88: 8:22am On Feb 27, 2018
Amagite:
Tobi has shocked everyone with his save and replace this evening.

After their live nomination this evening, Tobi used his Head of House power to save Bamco and put Ceelo up for possible eviction.

See how they nominated;

Tolex nominated Bamco and Gelah
Gelah nominated Mito and Lifu
Bamco nominated Ceelo and Lifu
Lifu nominated Mito and Bamco
Ceelo nominated Gelah and Lifu
Mito nominated Lifu and Bamco
Tena nominated Lifu and Gelah

Lifu, Gelah and Bamco had the highest nomination, Tobi then saved his guy Miracle, put up Cee-C’s pair by replacing with Bamco.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/02/bbnaija-tobi-puts-cee-c-possible-eviction.html

You should have used there house name. The names you used are confusing
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! by peakgal(f): 10:31am On Feb 27, 2018
nice one
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! by steryj(m): 10:03am On Feb 28, 2018
UjuJoan2:
This is why I don't trust men when they cry 'love'. Most men are inherently selfish, and cannot even begin to understand the concept of Love.

So he crushed on her and practically proposed to her on the first week, stampeding her with huge feeling all too soon . . And of course she gave him a hard time and played hard to get. Any babe with a shred of dignity would do the same.

Instead of him to relax and wait for her to fall for him like a normal human being, he decided to go all thug.
Men!
Heart has no vacuum, once love leaves, it's replaced with hate.
Re: BBNaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-C For Eviction! by staysure: 8:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
staysure:
Gelah will be evicted

Ceelo. maybe.

Lifu 1st to be saved

see my correct predictions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AMAA 2017: Full List Of Winners / BBNaija Star, Frodd And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / BBNaija: Bally's Profile, 5 Facts You Didn't Know About The Evicted Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.