Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) (41078 Views)

What's The Difference Between TB Joshua And Reverend King? / Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Exercising With His Church Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Magas for life
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by sirgalahad26(m): 9:00pm On Feb 26, 2018
Rev.King, an example of overzealousness and fanaticsm!

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by lereinter(m): 9:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
this world is evil
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
The looks more like a veneration to god than a birthday message.

2 Likes

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Paradigm777: 9:08pm On Feb 26, 2018
Blood of amadioha! shocked

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Dj84: 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
This man still alive
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Ivegotsolutions(m): 9:18pm On Feb 26, 2018
Imagine if this man is free as a pastor in this era, he would have upgraded his game like others. grin grin grin
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by buchai: 9:19pm On Feb 26, 2018
he is a sinner that needs to be forgiving
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by tempest01(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
Nimi22:

Ok o. Maybe the church members have changed their surname to king then

Yes...that's exactly my thought.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Kaysurplus: 9:28pm On Feb 26, 2018
They even put "most honest"
Awon wayray
grin grin
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by charidot(m): 9:30pm On Feb 26, 2018
This is why parents who smoke marijuana and drink kai kai must be arrested before they beget sheepish people. How on earth can a normal human being reason, decide and make public this nonsense loyalty?
Mztarstrechy:
As anyone read Thisday Newspaper today? I was shocked to see 13 full pages advertorial greetings for birthday of the condemned Reverend King who is awaiting execution.The advert was done by his church members.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/02/reverend-king-church-members-spend-13.html?m=1
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Ogaonos: 9:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
Africans deserve oppressors as leaders.
dis y i dnt giv a f*ck about journalist/press.they only sell info.nd predicted they care about d society.dis an example of bad press.objective journalism is dead.na corporate press na dey.dt y if u wan beta ur state or 9ja as a whole dnt let d media knw of ur plans.nd listen 2 pidgin english current affair program u get beta info.about ur society dan d english ones dt preach wat is nt in reality.nd ar to hypocrite nd ask as if d western world is listen 2 their station(always fnrming we hav 2 give 9ja a positive light)wen d station is nt a continental station.wich result in water dwn of sum thins dt ar happening in our society dt wil u wise eg ritual crime
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 9:34pm On Feb 26, 2018
Your neighbor will see every single girl u brought home but they won't see the clothes u hang outside when it's raining But why?

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by ndiboy01(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:

See him coat of many coaches
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Kaygee10: 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by aalangel(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
Faithful Followers.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by omocalabar(m): 10:01pm On Feb 26, 2018
Pipedreams:
Shameless newspapers! They accept anything being thrown at them once you show cash!
You re the shameless one here,...for not knowing that a media house is a business organization with obligations to fulfil to their staff and are also soppose to be neutral, and not taking any sides
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
The question is "why is he still awaiting execution"

Pls they should give him to me......I caan kill him myself

They are even using my money as a. Tax payer to feed him
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by teacherbim(f): 10:22pm On Feb 26, 2018
MhizAJ:
What's wrong with all these people cheesy

Na craze they worry them
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Feb 26, 2018
hmmmmm, those members need to be examined whether they are alright.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 10:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
thesicilian:
Am afraid I see myself believing you

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
Na wa oo.... Their brainwashing neva clear oo!
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2018
Ogaonos:
dis y i dnt giv a f*ck about journalist/press.they only sell info.nd predicted they care about d society.dis an example of bad press.objective journalism is dead.na corporate press na dey.dt y if u wan beta ur state or 9ja as a whole dnt let d media knw of ur plans.nd listen 2 pidgin english current affair program u get beta info.about ur society dan d english ones dt preach wat is nt in reality.nd ar to hypocrite nd ask as if d western world is listen 2 their station(always fnrming we hav 2 give 9ja a positive light)wen d station is nt a continental station.wich result in water dwn of sum thins dt ar happening in our society dt wil u wise eg ritual crime
just look at your self,am sure you don't even understand what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by bossrillboss: 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2018
e dey do me lik make I see d church members nd flog sense into dia empty skull..rubbish.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by eagleonearth(m): 11:36pm On Feb 26, 2018
Hankonyibu:
This same man that flogs elderly men when they come late to church, this same man that will force married women to sleep with him and drink his sperm afterwards. This same man that destroyed families that made children leave their parents to take up residence in his church.

Sometimes Religion can be like a cult cause I do not understand how people can be so brainwashed and stupid.

How can you call such a maniac daddy or the Lords prophet its really a pity..
did you witness this firsthand?
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:50pm On Feb 26, 2018
Justice delayed is justice denied. The Nigerian judiciary should stop delaying justice. If they like let them keep celebrating his birthday after justice has been delivered. They're free to celebrate his birthday, posthumously.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Antichristus: 11:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
eagleonearth:
did you witness this firsthand?

Witness? Did you witness, first hand, Jesus resurrect from the dead or walk on water?
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by AmAlbert(m): 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2018
Oh my people, how did we get here?

Brain leakage don become a venereal disease now o, baba abeg help us, if you never dey plan to come abeg send angel toojah because wetin my ears dey hear and eyes dey see for "once a country called Nigeria" don tiré me

Abeg come
Come
Come
Come oooo
Come come come
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 27, 2018
God saved me then from visiting his church in ajah.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Macmoni(m): 12:14am On Feb 27, 2018
Pipedreams:
Shameless newspapers! They accept anything being thrown at them once you show cash!
am sure u will do dsame if u were in their position
it called business
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by kingzjay(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2018
Chai!

Some Nigerians are just mistakes. They shouldn't have been humans. So after all the evil this man committed ehn!

What have we not seen yet? God please have mercy.
Re: Reverend King's Birthday Celebrated On Newspaper By His Church Members (Photos) by Onucs(m): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2018
Na wa o.. Shey this man still dey alive ni.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God? / RCCG Pastor: "Dangote Will Not Make Heaven" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gives Woman N3million During Church Service (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.