Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,069 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent (1248 Views)

AWDROP Blames Government's Nonregulation For Spate Of Unprofessional Drillers, H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent by muzari: 8:52pm On Feb 26, 2018
In these pictures below, the Doctor was busy trying to explain matter concerning snakes behaviour to the correspondent, but she was obviously carried away with her play with a tortoise.
I feel seriously embarrassed and for Doctor who was trying to get her attention back, I think it was unprofessional of her.
How those a story about snakes relates with tortoise for a correspondent of world class TV station like TVC?

Re: Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent by SOFTENGR: 9:17pm On Feb 26, 2018
Abeg go and do your own interview.
Bad belle!
Re: Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent by biafraisdead(m): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2018
muzari:
In these pictures below, the Doctor was busy trying to explain matter concerning snakes behaviour to the correspondent, but she was obviously carried away with her play with a tortoise.
I feel seriously embarrassed and for Doctor who was trying to get her attention back, I think it was unprofessional of her.
How those a story about snakes relates with tortoise for a correspondent of world class TV station like TVC?
So na wetin u want tell us be this?
Re: Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent by Pavore9: 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2018
I recall watching this programme at the reception of the Nigerian High commission Nairobi on the 16th of February. Bros, there is nothing to be embarrassed about cheesy. The lady is a good presenter no doubt and I intend working with her.
Re: Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent by Donald3d(m): 10:09pm On Feb 26, 2018
We shouldn't take life too seriously some times
Re: Unprofessional Attitude Of TVC Nigeria Correspondent by lanre2009: 6:17am On Feb 27, 2018
The reporter, Ugochi Oluigbo, is a very good presenter/correspondent.....a favorite of mine too....lol. She anchors a program titled GREEN ANGLE on TVC

(1) (Reply)

Ponmo Ijebu, 25 Pieces For 1,000 Naira / Takagro 20 10 10 NPK At 6500 / Less Than 3% Women Have Access To Agric Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.