Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Extremely C - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Extremely C (2158 Views)

Extremely Clean Toyota Rav4 2008 Sport In Abuja Maitama / Extremely Clean Tokunbo 2004 Toyota Corolla, Lagos Cleared-sold / Extremely Clean 2009 Toyota Camry SE.. 3 Months Used For Sale!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely C by teemoniautos(m): 8:57pm On Feb 26, 2018
God pass una, it's sold, Try again next time bro

Re: Extremely C by teemoniautos(m): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2018
Whoever is trying to destroy his brother work instead of trying to work on his own, Will never grow. He even get time go check d chassis... U wil nevertheless stop being a street dealer in Jesus name

Re: Extremely C by tyav7: 9:05pm On Feb 26, 2018
Re: Extremely C by Ipfreely: 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2018
teemoniautos:
Super Clean
Toyota Camry 012
Alloy Wheels
Firstbody,,
Ac Chilling,
Perfect Gear,
Perfect Engine,
Blasting Sound System,
Good Shocks,
Lagos Cleared & Accident Free.
Price;4.4m ( Neg)
Hotline/
WhatsApp:08131689472
NB:This Car Is For Serious Buyers Only & The Price Is Slightly Negotiable.

Hello

This vehicle seems to have been repaired and repainted. Is this an accidented vehicle?
Re: Extremely C by teemoniautos(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
Re: Extremely C by teemoniautos(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2018
teemoniautos:
Super Clean
Toyota Camry 012
Alloy Wheels
Firstbody,,
Ac Chilling,
Perfect Gear,
Perfect Engine,
Blasting Sound System,
Good Shocks,
Price;4.4m ( Neg)
Hotline/
Re: Extremely C by Ipfreely: 12:08am On Feb 28, 2018
This is a severely accidented and damaged vehicle. The airbags also deployed.

Re: Extremely C by Ipfreely: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2018
This is the last official mileage.

Re: Extremely C by Ipfreely: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2018
teemoniautos:
Super Clean
Toyota Camry 012
Alloy Wheels
Firstbody,,
Ac Chilling,
Perfect Gear,
Perfect Engine,
Blasting Sound System,
Good Shocks,
Price;4.4m ( Neg)
Hotline/

This vehicle is certainly neither 'first body' or 'accident free'
Re: Extremely C by Ipfreely: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2018
Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuz, honmusa, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo
Re: Extremely C by LeJeun3: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2018
teemoniautos:
Super Clean
Toyota Camry 012
Alloy Wheels
Firstbody,,
Ac Chilling,
Perfect Gear,
Perfect Engine,
Blasting Sound System,
Good Shocks,
Price;4.4m ( Neg)
Hotline/

Seriously this is getting out of hand......! What's wrong with the lot of you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Extremely C by lourash(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2018
Ipfreely:
This is a severely accidented and damaged vehicle. The airbags also deployed.

I love you man .. no Homo..

lets bring sanity back.. the main problem nowadays is that of the middleman that knows nothing about the history of the car and would be screaming car is accident free.. I personally have no problem with accidented cars but then i would have to carefully select the ones to buy, i have bought a car that deployed airbags before however my conscience would not let me sell such car to anyone without airbags so i had to fix the airbags then i discovered the fun in fixing airbags and i have since then helped two people repair airbags and of course made some money out of it so it became my side hustle..... we need people to be truthful as much as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Extremely C by chukel(m): 9:56am On Feb 28, 2018
Now, this is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

1 Like

Re: Extremely C by chukel(m): 9:57am On Feb 28, 2018
lourash:

I love you man .. no Homo..

lets bring sanity back.. the main problem nowadays is that of the middleman that knows nothing about the history of the car and would be screaming car is accident free.. I personally have no problem with accidented cars but then i would have to carefully select the ones to buy, i have bought a car that deployed airbags before however my conscience would not let me sell such car to anyone without airbags so i had to fix the airbags then i discovered the fun in fixing airbags and i have since then helped two people repair airbags and of course made some money out of it so it became my side hustle..... we need people to be truthful as much as possible.

i bet u, these airbags were not fixed.
Re: Extremely C by irunmoleaiye: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2018
This is greediness. All of them are just shouting first body up and down on Nairaland.There's no sin about buying a damaged car but at least come clean about it. How difficult is that?

3 Likes

Re: Extremely C by lourash(m): 1:28pm On Feb 28, 2018
chukel:

That’s why dealers scam a lot of people , airbags are fixable to be functional .. there are parts to replace .. I just finished working on a highlander 2012 bro , Some parts are available locally while some can be sourced abroad see attached what it cost me to get the airbag sensor.. trust me it is not cheap to fix airbag but it is definitely worth it
I am still learning and it has been fun so far

1 Like

Re: Extremely C by lourash(m): 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
chukel:

Re: Extremely C by chukel(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2018
lourash:

That’s why dealers scam a lot of people , airbags are fixable to be functional .. there are parts to replace .. I just finished working on a highlander 2012 bro , Some parts are available locally while some can be sourced abroad see attached what it cost me to get the airbag sensor.. trust me it is not cheap to fix airbag but it is definitely worth it
I know they can be fixed. But the dealers don't do that. They just cover it and tape out the light on the instrument cluster.
Re: Extremely C by chukel(m): 4:33pm On Feb 28, 2018
But in all these, mehn I must applaud our panel beaters o. Why can't we pool these wonderful artisans together to do outstanding jobs.

1 Like

Re: Extremely C by thebigkendo(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2018
lourash:

Bros you need to start thread on cartalk, so many Nigerians are driving cars without functional SRS systems, believing it can never be fixed
Re: Extremely C by thebigkendo(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2018
chukel:
But in all these, mehn I must applaud our panel beaters o. Why can't we pool these wonderful artisans together to do outstanding jobs.

Its like dealers have special panel beaters and painters

2 Likes

Re: Extremely C by chukel(m): 5:16pm On Feb 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

Its like dealers have special panel beaters and painters
yes o. These guys should start telling us who does these jobs for them. We need to boost the moral of these artisans. Others will be spurred to do better.

1 Like

Re: Extremely C by lourash(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
thebigkendo:

Bros you need to start thread on cartalk, so many Nigerians are driving cars without functional SRS systems, believing it can never be fixed

I will soon bro.. it’s my hustle for now .. but trust me I got my fingers burnt on my first customer’s car a GL450 2010, spent way above budget but the. It’s still fun for me ..
Re: Extremely C by lourash(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2018
chukel:
I know they can be fixed. But the dealers don't do that. They just cover it and tape out the light on the instrument cluster.
They do even worse than that.. I will open all their yansh someday soon

1 Like

Re: Extremely C by chukel(m): 5:59pm On Feb 28, 2018
lourash:

They do even worse than that.. I will open all their yansh someday soon
there are so many scam artists here. Especially among the clearing agents. I will come with my experience soon.

1 Like

Re: Extremely C by timifakay(m): 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
O'boy!
The problem I have with airbag fix is that by the time you find out the fix wasn't effective, it's likely injuries would have been sustained or life might have been lost. It's a 'no testing' work; so to say.
I'm Nigerian, sometimes I count money when I withdraw from ATM so...
Re: Extremely C by lourash(m): 12:15am On Mar 01, 2018
timifakay:
O'boy!
The problem I have with airbag fix is that by the time you find out the fix wasn't effective, it's likely injuries would have been sustained or life might have been lost. It's a 'no testing' work; so to say.
I'm Nigerian, sometimes I count money when I withdraw from ATM so...

Not true bro .. your car computer will never indicate that your airbag is okay when it is not except you intentionally deceived the car to make the lights go off.

2 Likes

Re: Extremely C by Cosplay: 3:57pm On Mar 22, 2018
teemoniautos:

grin cheesy Sure it was sold? Because this same vehicle was just advertised for sale.

https://www.nairaland.com/4412769/2012-toyota-camry-toks-newly

So its either you lied about it being sold and were just trying to save face, or someone is selling the very same vehicle you claimed you sold.

Meanwhile God pass all of us. You included Sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Extremely C by Cosplay: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2018
Diportivo thebigkendo obekediamondfuto timifakay chukel lejeun3 erico2k3 Gazzuzz ipfreely
Re: Extremely C by Cosplay: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2018
teemoniautos:

Definitely wasn’t Sold. cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Extremely C by timifakay(m): 10:02pm On Mar 22, 2018
This one weak me oh...
You who is selling an Accidented car with deployed airbag without informing buyer is not spoiling his work àbí. It's us letting buyer know the secrets you are hiding that are the evil people, nawa oh.

3 Likes

Re: Extremely C by Ipfreely: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2018
I recall this case. So he didn't actually sell it.

teemoniautos

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Clean 2012 Ml350. SOLD SOLD SOLD / Toks 2008 Lexus Es350 / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.